Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to SiobhanR

• SiobhanR Said:
Morning Joy. the only part of the white stuff that I am dreading is the weight on the trees, power lines etc.

Yep, love the moisture it will bring but the damage it could do is not good.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to uoduck

I've been trying to log in with Google Chrome and can't seem to do it. Arghhhh

At my happy place, but a bit grumpy. The person who dissed me on buying the Cameo online after I spent considerable time with her is coming in for some help with tracing/creating files. Hoping to have the backbone to tell her how upset I was.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to jflanderbo

Jann hang in there, hope you can tell her she needs to know and you need to tell her you will have to charge her for your time when you are giving her lessons.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR

• jflanderbo Said:
I've been trying to log in with Google Chrome and can't seem to do it. Arghhhh

At my happy place, but a bit grumpy. The person who dissed me on buying the Cameo online after I spent considerable time with her is coming in for some help with tracing/creating files. Hoping to have the backbone to tell her how upset I was.

Good luck. I think it is appropriate for you to charge her something for your time. She should have known better...

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to SiobhanR

Jann, sorry. I hope this works out for you too. Or you can simply tell that you need to charge for your time since she did not buy the machine there.

Did the envie punches come in yet?

Yes, this has been a wonderful group to be apart of. Besides helping each other out by being there for each other. I can not tell you how many laughs and moments of pure joy I have had from this group!!! We have had some very wonderful times.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

LOL, I see there are 3 of us that agree!!!!!

Hi Siobhan, saw work did was okay last night.

Joy, did you really get your printer to work? What did you do? Mine still is not working.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

Hi Gigi yes I got it to work, I removed it then added it as a new printer.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Gigi my printer was working when I would manually print a test page from the printer itself, but it kept showing it was offline when I tried to print from computer.

Edited by joy2crop on 04-08-13 09:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Ok ladies need to get a few things done, talk to you all in a bit.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Tooth Fairy Pirate necklace is finished. Will post pics tonight.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to uoduck

Yes, Gigi thank you for your thoughts. Work was good!

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to SiobhanR

Cool Val, I can't wait to see it.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to SiobhanR

Annette Funicello died

So did Margaret Thatcher

Edited by uoduck on 04-08-13 10:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to uoduck

Well, I told her and she apologized (sort of) and mumbled some excuse about being pressured by her sister at the time or something...

I didn't end up teaching her much.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

Now I'm working on some custom cuts. I'm such a dork. They needed titles that are quite long so I said I could do them on a 12x24 mat. So I got the mat out and restuck it--it's been sitting so long it was dry. BUT, of course I don't have any 12 x 24 paper! Guess I'll have to make overlaps and adhere them.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

I am sorry she did not respond better. It is always easier to blame some one else. Pressure??? She could have told her sister that she wanted to get it from someone local.

I really think you guys should start a policy that so many lessons are free when you buy the machine from The Nook. After so many lessons then there needs to be a charge per hour from helping offset by a purchase of so much.

Jann, did the envie punches come in?

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Val, I did not know what.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to gigikay

hey girls

ran this morning and worked out, back to reality! Got Gavins homeschool work done with minimal fuss. Went to the swearing in at our local police department. A family friend got his badge Now need to run to the store for cabbage and chipotle peppers to make shrimp tacos for dinner. Im still so tired. I really just want to sleep for a week. lol

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to MeganF

Hi Owls, I'm back ended up going to M's since they have paper on sale had to go stock up. LOL! Also picked up another jetmax cube since they had those at 60% off, trying to rethink my scrappy room how I want to set it up so figured maybe one wall I will do with the jetmax cubes. Then stopped by DD#2's house for a few min, then DD#3 called to see if I could stop by her house since she came home early from work due to DGS being sick and was sent home from school, then went to the grocery store now I'm home.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
Annette Funicello died

So did Margaret Thatcher

OMG that is sad, Annette couldn't have been that old was she?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics