Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to jflanderbo

All done getting ready so I will talk to you all later, have a great day.

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to uoduck

Snowing here---streets are wet but don't look slick---some accumulation on cars & trees. Off to the shower

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to GramMe6

Still snowing, a bit lighter but still freaking snowing.

I know I know, we need it and this is really helping I am just ready for rain not snow.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to uoduck

Morning NOs,

Sending sunny shine thought to you guys east of us!!!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to gigikay

Thanks Gigi, we need them.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OOO it's working Gigi,
Still very light snow but the sun is brighter and I can see blue sky.

THANKS!!!!

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to uoduck

Seems to be stopping here too!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to GramMe6

Tons of melting going on! The street gutters are overflowing there is so much water. Still have a lot to go.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to uoduck

Glad it worked!!!!

Heading out to get my nails done!!!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Megan and Mickey,

Megan if you see this would you put a link to the website that we got our Nike's from

Mickey, you might really love these. Toe area high enough that you toes are not pushed down at all. Light weight I mean feels like nothing. and split sole so that they move easy when walking. Never had a pair feel so good! And mine are black. I went up a half size cause Megan said so and they are perfect. You can send them back if you do not like them but out of the box I was very happy

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to gigikay

workin on page kits--just cut a bunch of minnies so now have to start gluing. I got the goofy's and Mickey's done yesterday.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to jflanderbo

Morning all, sorry I can't say if the socks work, I slept in, didn't get up until 7.30 and it is too hot to go then, I may try and go this arvo.

Glad the snow has stopped.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to CherylfromOz

Yep snow has stopped and the rate the snow is melting I'm thinking it'll be gone by morning and we had 7-8 inches total. Water is running everywhere .... including my freaking powder room. Dag nab toilet overflowed and the water I heard running I thought was outside so had about an inch or so of water in there. Not happy, not happy at all!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to uoduck

Oh Val, that is horrible!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to gigikay

• gigikay Said:
Megan and Mickey,

Megan if you see this would you put a link to the website that we got our Nike's from

Mickey, you might really love these. Toe area high enough that you toes are not pushed down at all. Light weight I mean feels like nothing. and split sole so that they move easy when walking. Never had a pair feel so good! And mine are black. I went up a half size cause Megan said so and they are perfect. You can send them back if you do not like them but out of the box I was very happy

heres the ones- I have 2 pairs of these and Gigi has them also.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1441/

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Hi Owls I'm back, had a great day shopping with DD#2 we got so much done for the party, then went back to her house and made the gum drops and the fake cotton candy, turned out adorable.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Oh Val sorry about the bathroom.

Megan thanks for the link maybe I will try those.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Sorry about the bathroom Val

Glad you had fun shopping Joy

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to CherylfromOz

oh no Val! that its terrible. ugh.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to MeganF

Thanks ladies, not sure why but I am still PO'd about it. Typically I am not mad this long. Could be b/c it partially DH's fault. He's known the flippin thing has had problems for over 2 weeks and knows what to do to fix it but keeps putting it off. If it's not fixed by Monday I am calling a plumber and replacing the entire f'in thing. Only needs a new flapper but I'm getting a whole new toilet if he doesn't get it take care off. Yes I am perfectly capable to fix myself but I shouldn't have to. The last time the mechanism in the inside needed replace he put it off for months, after my dad had been her a couple times he (my dad) just went to HD, got the parts and fixed it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics