Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to CherylfromOz

Ok going to give that a try, bbiab

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Ok so still not working so think I will head to bed and try again tomorrow.

Have a great afternoon/evening Oz, talk to you tomorrow.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Sorry Joy, hope it works in the morning

Night and sleep well

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to CherylfromOz

Good Morning all.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

Morning ladies. Well we've cooled down here a bit and for some reason my allergies are crazy this morning. I just want to scratch my whole face off! My nose is really drippy but my whole face feels itchy. I came to work with no make-up but I have to put something on before peeps get here, LOL. Hard to look beautiful when you just want to scratch the face off!! lol

Well hope you ladies have a great day

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Morning Owls.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Ugh Mickey that does not sound fun at all. Have you tried Zytec, girls doc recommends it as it does not make you sleepy.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

So one of DH's SIL's has responded to my email about getting O2 for MIL. Was kind of hoping they would not only go in with us for MIL's but also get something for themselves

In figureing out what to get MIL we have figured out she has DS's or DGKs in every month but Jan, April and Nov. Her bday is Nov and FIL is April so that leaves Jan sooo if you add DIL's she has them all covered. LOL

Then I remember she has 2 great grands so need to figure out their bdays too. That is if their grandpa wants to chip in. But we can add in the future too. Right now I think I'll just get her the her boys. She has 6 but 3 were born in the same month.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Dang I am nice to someone that is not so much my favorite person.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

So Val the ones in the same month are you getting them each a stone or one stone for that month? I am trying to decide how to do the DGK's for in mine, if I do one for each that puts 13 stones in it if I just do one for month then it will put 9 stones.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Right now I'm just going to do one stone for the month of June. If more people step up and want to contribute then I might add two more stones for June. Only 2 of the grands are in the same month.

I'd like to make is so some days she can wear just the stones for her kids, then maybe just the grands (will get plates that say grandma and mom or the charms that say that), and if she wants she can combine them all - if they all fit. LOL

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Right now with just her boys it's looking like it'll be around $67-$70 so if everyone chips in $10-$15 w are good to go. So far I just have the one at $15.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Mine is going to cost a lot. LOL! Think I will go ahead and do one stone for each GK I think they will all fit, when Mickey was here I was looking at hers and we think we could get 13 stones in it.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to joy2crop

Val when does your party close?

Joy, I say do one for each

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to mickeysamiga

OMG I love they added the black and the chocolate brown to the lockets and the chains.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to joy2crop

WHAT!!!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Mickey I am on Debbie's website and they have added the black locket with the rhinestones and chocolate brown with the rhinestones, then they have the chains in black and chocolate brown, also looks like they have added more charms.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Val when I am ordering from Debbie's website is your party called Val's Facebook/Catalog Party?

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• mickeysamiga Said:
Val when does your party close?

Joy, I say do one for each

I think it says the 26th, for Mother's day standard shipping.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Val when I am ordering from Debbie's website is your party called Val's Facebook/Catalog Party?

Yep!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics