Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Morning all

sorry about your run Megan

Hope all went well at the scan Gigi

Your school terms are so different to ours

Hope everyone has/had a great day

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to CherylfromOz

Morning Oz what are you doing today?

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

today I need to do some cleaning, tomorrow is appt day, so need to do it today.

I am also hoping when DH goes to bed during the day that I can get downstairs and play

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

I also need to look at the door on my dishwasher, the seal has lifted in one little section and the door doesn't close properly, no water came out but I want to see if I can fix it

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Oooh that would be a good idea Oz to play down there while he is napping.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

that's what I think, he won't hear me and I can do my thing instead of sitting here trying to be quiet, it is nearly 9am and he has just got up

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Oz probably until the oxygen levels get leveled out he will be tired, I would imagine.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

the funny thing is he thinks he can do the grocery shopping, from Sunday I know he cant, tomorrow hopefully will make him realise his limitations, and I will do it myself

Tomorrow he has a Dr's appt then I will drop some paperwork in, then he has the podiatrist, that will knock him for six, he made the Dr appt knowing about the others so I let him go. He has to accept things are changing

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Probably going to be hard for him Oz, I'm sure it will be so tough when you can't do much anymore of the things you used to do. I am so not looking forward to that.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Me either Joy, I guess I should just go with it, but as everyone knows I am not known for my patience, once I decide to do something I want it done

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

LOL Oz, kind of like me. When I want something done, usually want it done now when I ask not later. LOL!

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Peter always says he needs to be a mind reader because I want everything done yesterday.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Hahaha Oz that is funny.

I have been so lazy today, all I have done is the laundry and grocery shopping, I just don't feel like doing anything today.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

I will do the kitchen, just breakfast stuff and the 2 bathrooms today, by then he should be looking at going back to bed so I will go downstairs.

I am not pushing myself, what gets done gets done the rest will still be there tomorrow

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

Morning Oz,

I know it will take time for the new limitations to set in. Hang in there.

Joy, so do you have any idea what time you will arrive Sat. I guess the real question is will it be for dinner? DH is thinking about doing tri tip if it is. Tried to tell him that was Jann. LOL

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to gigikay

Hi Gigi, isn't he wonderful, I am sure Joy would love it too

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

Gigi, I will let you know tonight, we might not be going down there now, we are having some concrete poured and not sure when they are doing it. I will know tonight.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

He is so funny, he knows it was Jann he did it twice for. The second time just so she could get pictures of her turning the meat. But he is sure Joy liked it too. LOL.

Now if Mr. Wonderful would just finished my kitchen!!!!!!!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Oops I posted before I finished.

Anyway, DH is still going to be on vacation but since the new fencing was put in around the pool we have lots of work to do so we are thinking of just staying home since we will be going to Reno for the Memorial weekend.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Gigi, I will let you know tonight, we might not be going down there now, we are having some concrete poured and not sure when they are doing it. I will know tonight.

LOL, Joy. Okay I have not gone shopping for it yet. No problem

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics