Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
CherylfromOz
Governor
CherylfromOz
In response to gigikay

I am going to look, haven't been to pinterest in ages

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to CherylfromOz

Home now and in heaven! Dh is gone (fishing),I have the house to myself and he put my gazebo up. It's 80 degrees and I have a margarita in my hand.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to vernadell

Ethel???
  • vernadell Said:
HI==IT'S ME AGAIN ETHEL...
WELL I WENT AND CURLED UP ON THE LOVE SEAT..SURE ENJOYED THE GIRLS ,HAD TO MUCH TO EAT BUT IT SURE WAS GOOD....MY FACE IS MY OWN PERSONAL RAINBOW..AND I THINK BY TOMORROW I MAY BE ABLE TO SEE WITH MY RIGHT EYE...AND MY LEG BOTHERS ME SOME ..BUT STILL HAVEN'T TAKEN A PAIN PILL... YAH ME....DUCK TELL DH IF HE DON'T GET ON THE STICK YOU'LL HIRE THE NEIGHBOR HOOD BOY'S AND IT MAY NOT BE DONE RIGHT BUT AT LEAST IT WILL BE DONE...LET HIM SIT ON THAT A WHILE..
OK KIDS I 'M NOT SEEING TOO WELL SO LATER HUGS

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to jflanderbo

The layout has silhouette cuts but isn't one of their layouts. I used some page maps that I bought--a download. When I went to put it in my scrapbooking file, I discovered that I had already bought it once before. Oh, well, at least I have used it now.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

I soooooo want that new Cricut cart with all the layouts. I'll have to restrain myself, though, until it goes down in price.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

Oh I so want the one When I was young or something like that!!! I to will wait. Like I need another cart.
Doing dinner going to have Mexican food and a Margarita too

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
Good Morning Owls

Got my votes in for Abby, gonna post her on the P365 thread and get some more votes there too.

Found another positive to wolves being here. Right after breakfast WFIL said to DH, well should we get out there and get to building. (Play structure area). Typically Saturday am after breakfast DH would be vegging in front of the TV.

YEAH!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to GramMe6

I wany that one too, but like you all I'll wait.

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to gigikay

• gigikay Said:
Okay this is a biggie for ME!!!!

Pinterest has now added Psssst, you have all ready added this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness, I am so happy!

That will be a big one for me too!

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to GramMe6

• GramMe6 Said:
  • uoduck Said:
Good Morning Owls

Got my votes in for Abby, gonna post her on the P365 thread and get some more votes there too.

Found another positive to wolves being here. Right after breakfast WFIL said to DH, well should we get out there and get to building. (Play structure area). Typically Saturday am after breakfast DH would be vegging in front of the TV.

YEAH!!!

Guees my "YEAH" was a bit premature! OOPS!

Edited by GramMe6 on 05-18-13 05:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to GramMe6

Yep, that's the one I want! Couldn't remember the name.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

DH just called from the boat and asked me to have supper ready. Hahahahaha! I'm cookin' my own supper--he can have the leftovers if he wants them.

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6

• jflanderbo Said:
DH just called from the boat and asked me to have supper ready. Hahahahaha! I'm cookin' my own supper--he can have the leftovers if he wants them.

POOR DH!!!! lol!

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to GramMe6

Well, it's 9:30PM and I don't want to eat at 11!

caliscrapper
Expert
caliscrapper
In response to GramMe6

Haven't been in here for a couple weeks...hope all you ladies are doing great.

someone stole our orange tree out of our front yard. Right by the front door. It was in a huge pot! We may be moving in a year or two and wanted to be able to take it with is. Plus it's a dwarf mandrain tree so being in a pot was perfect for it. We are pretty sure it wasn't just a random plant jacking either. We think we know who took it. This same person is living in her house with no power or water and has been seen wandering the neighborhood with buckets filling up at others houses. There is a lot more to this story too. So sad...our son loves that little tree! He waters it and says its getting as big as him

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6

• jflanderbo Said:
Well, it's 9:30PM and I don't want to eat at 11!

I'd tell him to stop at a Mickey D's or Wendys! lol!

CherylfromOz
Governor
CherylfromOz
In response to caliscrapper

• caliscrapper Said:

someone stole our orange tree out of our front yard. Right by the front door. It was in a huge pot! We may be moving in a year or two and wanted to be able to take it with is. Plus it's a dwarf mandrain tree so being in a pot was perfect for it. We are pretty sure it wasn't just a random plant jacking either. We think we know who took it. This same person is living in her house with no power or water and has been seen wandering the neighborhood with buckets filling up at others houses. There is a lot more to this story too. So sad...our son loves that little tree! He waters it and says its getting as big as him

that's sad

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6

• caliscrapper Said:

OH----do you think you'll get your tree back?

caliscrapper
Expert
caliscrapper
In response to GramMe6

Probably not unless she feels remorseful. If she has it, it's in the house. I don't know for sure that she took it but we've caught her stealing the neighbors water, attempting to siphon gas from our vehicle and our neighbors...this I caught her in the act I was coming home from somewhere and she was trying to get gas from our truck...luckily it has anti-siphon thing on it. A couple years ago her husband went psycho on the neighborhood, broke the neighbors window, broke into our house, tried to pry our security door apart bar by bar, used pruning shears to attempt to open our garage and damaged the handle and lock..attacked a neighbor teenager with a knife in the street...

caliscrapper
Expert
caliscrapper

We had security cameras up and running and so we saw him coming up to the house multiple times a day, when he broke in it was to steal the camera that was recording him...got it all on tape...there is so much to this story. We didn't have the cameras running this week because DH was using then for work.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics