Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
sheidao
Expert
sheidao
In response to Tuki

Hi Tuki! He has been in pain since last july when he had his surgery. He has been on tramadal and oxicodone since that time and I told him he need to go back in and they are trying to figure out what is wrong and they can't pin point it, they are running tests to figure out what its not, they need to run tests to see what it is if you were to ask me

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to SiobhanR

Gigi, I think she is pretty good. She said she was tired today though.

Hopefully she will pop on.

Tuki
Tuki 
Diva
Tuki
  • Tuki on 04-12-12 07:45 PM
In response to sheidao

Oh wow, Sheila, your poor DH. Will definitely be praying for him. And I agree, you need to go with him. We wives tend to ask way more questions than our men!

Hi Siobhan... long time no chat hun!!! How's everything going???

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to sheidao

Sheila---I missed hearing about your DH---he's on my list now!
Jann---hope baby girl recovers quickly!
Pam---thanks for the email!
Tuki---glad tosee you on--missed you!
Joy---send us more rain!
Nite Mickey!

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to GramMe6

Gigi---I'm trying to be a little bit more active every day but stamina is not very good yet!

Tuki
Tuki 
Diva
Tuki
  • Tuki on 04-12-12 07:49 PM
In response to GramMe6

Mary, Mary, quite contrary... how are you my dear? Did you have your surgery yet? I can't remember if it was this month or next month. That's what I get for being away so long!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to GramMe6

Mary at least you are trying! How is the fluid problem that they were thinking about putting you back in the hospital going.

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to Tuki

• Tuki Said:
Mary, Mary, quite contrary... how are you my dear? Did you have your surgery yet? I can't remember if it was this month or next month. That's what I get for being away so long!

Tuki--I had my surgery 3 weeks ago tomorrow--doing well--- just not prgressing as fast as I'd like! lol!

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to gigikay

• gigikay Said:
Mary at least you are trying! How is the fluid problem that they were thinking about putting you back in the hospital going.

(Knock on wood) it's seems to have stopped --so hope it stays that way!

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to GramMe6

Tuki things are well. Work has been super busy.

How about you?

Tuki
Tuki 
Diva
Tuki
  • Tuki on 04-12-12 07:56 PM
In response to GramMe6

Oh my goodness, 3 weeks ago... have I really been gone that long. Yikes!! Looks like I'll have to add you to my prayer list as well for a much speedier recovery. Are you doing any physical therapy??
  • GramMe6 Said:
  • Tuki Said:

Tuki--I had my surgery 3 weeks ago tomorrow--doing well--- just not prgressing as fast as I'd like! lol!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to Tuki

That is very good Mary,

Well, girls I am going to sign off for tonight. See you all in the morning.!!

sheidao
Expert
sheidao
In response to gigikay

Thank you all for the continued prayers for dh. I will keep each of you in my prayers as well. Glad to hear you are doing good Mary! I will pray for speedy recovery for you.

I better get to bed I have to be up and ready at 5am so I better sleep fast!

Goodnight!!

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to sheidao

Goodnight Shiela and Gigi. Sleep well.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to gigikay

Finished!!! Should do some more work for the new client but I've put in 7 hours of work today and then the mommy time stuff too. I think it's "me" time and I'll hit it hard again tomorrow. Man after being off for 3+ years this work thing is hard.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Tuki dear could you please add my aunt to your list. She has pancreatic as well as liver cancer. As soon as she is healthy enough she will start chemo and then when it's out of her liver they will cut it out of her panaceas. I'll be going out to help when the chemo starts.

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to Tuki

• Tuki Said:
Oh my goodness, 3 weeks ago... have I really been gone that long. Yikes!! Looks like I'll have to add you to my prayer list as well for a much speedier recovery. Are you doing any physical therapy??
  • GramMe6 Said:
  • Tuki Said:

Yes --PT's going well---Monday will be starting exercises in the kitchen--- still have to use the walker all the time
OT starts tomorrow---but there should be no problem with that!
Did have some trouble with fluid drainage--but hopefully that over now!

Tuki
Tuki 
Diva
Tuki
  • Tuki on 04-12-12 08:18 PM
In response to uoduck

Oh my, Val, absolutely, I will add her also. So nice that you'll go out to help her. I'm sure she'll be blessed by you being there to help!!

• uoduck Said:
Tuki dear could you please add my aunt to your list. She has pancreatic as well as liver cancer. As soon as she is healthy enough she will start chemo and then when it's out of her liver they will cut it out of her panaceas. I'll be going out to help when the chemo starts.

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:

Finished!!! Should do some more work for the new client but I've put in 7 hours of work today and then the mommy time stuff too. I think it's "me" time and I'll hit it hard again tomorrow. Man after being off for 3+ years this work thing is hard.

You asked for it ---you got it! lol! Thank heaven!

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to GramMe6

Val I am so happy for your work.

I am sad for your aunt. So they determined that the liver spot is cancer?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics