Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to mickeysamiga

• mickeysamiga Said:
HAHA Lookie, my first Monster for DD's party. OMG even i'm laughing at it. These are going to be part of the decorations.
Monster By Mickeysamiga" title=" Monster By Mickeysamiga"Link

LOOKS LIKE YOU!!!!

dilovesscrappin
Veteran
dilovesscrappin
In response to jflanderbo

Good Morning,

Thank you all for the nice comments in pm.

custergirl
Veteran
custergirl
In response to jflanderbo

Good Morning Owls!!! Just thought I would pop on quick and say Hi. Hope all is well with everyone.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to custergirl

It's not the cleaning Jann, I have no idea where I'm putting them.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Morning Owls. Woke up with a terrible sore throat, headache and achy, cancelling dr appt.

Hi Michelle how have you been?

Val, OMG that is crazy that they are coming they just saw DH and the girls what do they need to come for?

Jann how is the little one today?

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

They like to go to funerals not matter the distance. MIL is the youngest of 13 and one of her nieces (60+) died so they are going to the funeral today and are coming home via our house. She barely knew her but whatever.

I thought I'd be safe for a bit since DH and the girls spend to much time up there. Oh well you know what that one Owl says ........ LGO

Suzy-Sunshine
Diva
Suzy-Sunshine
In response to uoduck

Good morning everyone, need to go skim back and hope to join in today. laundry, yuck

dilovesscrappin
Veteran
dilovesscrappin
In response to Suzy-Sunshine

OK, I know I am becoming addicted to this when I open this page first just about every time I log in. Don't always chat but try to stay caught up. For years I never saw what was the big deal to Gigi - people would tease her about her 'online friends'. Funny how things change!!!!

Hi Suzy, Val and Joy.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to dilovesscrappin

Morning ladies.

Jann, well I think my monster is cute...so perhaps it does look like me lol

Val, I say just throw sleeping bags on the floor for your in-laws!! LOL j/k. They will have to adapt to the sleeping arrangement like everyone else did. If they have to sleep on a couch well so be it, maybe they'll make other arrangements next time, lol

Di, you are funny!! I open my email and then this page at the same time, lol. It is addicting

Joy, oh nooo hopefully you can fight whatever is coming on before it gets worse!! This weather has certainly been a little crazy. It poured all night long and OMG the thunder and lightening were NUTS!! I was up at 1:30a and didn't fall back to sleep until 3:30a'ish.

Hi Michelle

ok gotta get going ttyl

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to dilovesscrappin

LOL Di, yep you are definitely one of us. This is always the first place I go when I get up and the last place I check in before going to bed.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

DH wants to boot DS out of his room while they are here, which means the boy/man needs to finish organizing it. No way would I have someone go in there now. Then he wants to move the futon from the basement and put it in the office and DS can sleep on that. I say his parents sleep on it, my dad does all the time. Of course I really don't want to move it, it'll be a PITA and then we won't have anything but one chair to sit on down there.

They give us soooo much worst than the futon to sleep on at their house. Our futon isn't that bad, it has an inter-spring mattress not just a piece of foam like the fold out bed the girls sleep on at the wolves house and I won't even mention the thing we sleep on there.

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to uoduck

Had to get up early roday--(don't faint) I've had my shower & the nurse has already been here to check my wound---says it's looking good YEAH!!
OT will be here in an hour---then a nap for me!

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to GramMe6

Suzy---hope you see this--I seem to always miss you --I want to thank you for the card you sent---it made my day!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to GramMe6

LOL Di, yep you are an owl that is the first thing I do every morning. LOL!

Mickey, not sure what it is I know the GK's have been passing around a 24hr flu thing hoping it isn't since I have the bbq here tomorrow.

Mary, yay for the wound looking good, I had to cancel my appt today but I know it is healing just fine so next week will be ok for the dr to look at it.

Val I'm with you, let them sleep on the futon, you don't need to be re-arraing furniture just for them to spend the night.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

I agree Joy, we put my dad on the futon in the basement all the freaking time. Not sure why they are so much better than that.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Agreed Val, if you Dad stays on it, they can stay on it.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to uoduck

Good Morning Girlies!!! I am up, have coffee and just mixed a spray bottle of equal parts of hot vinegar and dawn dishsoap. I am going to spray down my nasty looking fridge with this so called "miracle" cleaner, at least according to pamterest. I am hoping it will clean these grungy textured handles at least. Nothing I have tried so far has worked so I figure this can't hurt. I will brb.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to PamInColorado

Let me know how it works Pam, I have grubby things too.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to uoduck

This is supposed to be a good shower cleaner. You can even leave it on overnight. I figure if it will remove hard water stains it might clean the grunge off this fridge. I am going to let it sit for an hour or so. I guess the dawn keeps the vinegar on so it can do it's thing. I am hoping it works good because vinegar is one of the few smells I can stand. Some cleaners fumes really make it so I can't breathe. You just wipe this off when you are ready I guess.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to PamInColorado

Hmmm,, I think before I wipe it off I am going to put some on a scrub brush and actually scrub these handles. Whoever decided to put textured handles on a white fridge should be shot. My next fridge is going to be black. I have no desire for stainless either. It's too hard to maintain too..

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics