Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
Mayor
In response to mickeysamiga

Hey hey girls
Is my clock way messed up or is there really over 12 hours of posts on one page??

Been a long 3 days. Have had baby Bella Thur evening, Friday evening & all day today. I had Sarah take over today while I went & worked on the yard. OMG its looking so awesome!!! Got the old play club thing down (the one the tree landed in the middle of our 1st year here)& the boys got every screw, bolt ect out of that & the parts of the old wooden swing set. That took them most of the day, they were in there good.
I decided to try to weed eat (we did all around the bridge & area where the car was) & OMG my arms feel like they will fall off lol. I used the real weed eater not my rechargeable one like I usually do lol

So how is every ones weekend going? Seems like everyone is pretty busy cuz looks slow in here.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to CherylfromOz

You sound like me Oz. I have been getting rid of sooo much cr@p it's unreal. I have a little house and it is full to the rafters. Not hoarder full or filthy, but packrat full...lol. I just have too much stuff and it is getting too hard for me to take care of it all so out it is going. My dressers and my clothes are going to be my next big sort out. I have tons I don't wear any more so I need to go through drawers and get rid of it.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

lol that's too funny Ozzzz (ok i know frustrating for you!). My DH is a hoarder of certin items too. We will NEVER run out of toilet paper!! lol

Mayor

LOL Oz
I am bad about buying what we already have of things I know we usually use a lot of but maybe havent. Well used to anyway. Now I buy almost nothing unless its cheap but havent been couponing for a while & you sure can tell. John said I better get back to it before summer. Teen age boys eat all day when they are here all day.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado

• mickeysamiga Said:
lol that's too funny Ozzzz (ok i know frustrating for you!). My DH is a hoarder of certin items too. We will NEVER run out of toilet paper!! lol

LOL... last weekend my oldest GS stayed here and he went to get a paper plate and the holder thingy was empty. He commented that in all the years I have lived in this house he has NEVER seen it empty....lol. I had more though so I was redeemed. I can't stand to run out of stuff, especially toilet paper, so I tend to keep stuff like that stocked up pretty good.

Mayor
In response to LuvMyBrats

OMG John had to go buy TP the other day full price. I freaked when I seen we was out
Today we spent a small fortune at WM (did that a few times lately but not really stuff I can coupon for) & he had tooth paste for him full price. I asked if he was sure he needed it now & he did. He has to have orange cuz hes allergic to mint & cinn. WG dont carry anything non mint or cinn so I have to get his at T & havent been couponing there in forever.

But hey he just now ran out from last year lol

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

• mickeysamiga Said:

Now I have to agree with your DH here, have heaps of loo paper and toothpaste, would hate to run out of those

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to PamInColorado

• PamInColorado Said:
You sound like me Oz. I have been getting rid of sooo much cr@p it's unreal. I have a little house and it is full to the rafters. Not hoarder full or filthy, but packrat full...lol. I just have too much stuff and it is getting too hard for me to take care of it all so out it is going. My dressers and my clothes are going to be my next big sort out. I have tons I don't wear any more so I need to go through drawers and get rid of it.

it just seems that if I have a cupboard/drawer it has to be full, well that is going to change

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

Missie sounds like you need to get back to couponing

how is the fort thing going, is it up yet and if so where are the pic's

sounds like you have been working really hard in the yard

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Yes but EVERYTIME he goes shopping w/me he has to buy potty paper!! lol Ok that and yes body soap, toothpaste, deorderant....he's just a clean guy I guess, LOL.

Missie glad you are seeing productivity on the yard. My DH does that all here He loves it!!

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado

• mickeysamiga Said:
Yes but EVERYTIME he goes shopping w/me he has to buy potty paper!! lol Ok that and yes body soap, toothpaste, deorderant....he's just a clean guy I guess, LOL.

Missie glad you are seeing productivity on the yard. My DH does that all here He loves it!!

Better clean than the alternative...lol.

I told my GS last weekend that if he doesn't get up here and get going on my yard I was going to fire him and get someone else to work on it...lol. The problem is when he is out of school it seems like the weather is always bad. I need it done by the end of the month though so I can get a sprinkler guy in here and get my sprinklers up and running. Plus I want to start throwing grass seed soon and it needs raked out before that happens.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Very very true Pam, LOL

Mayor

The whole play house part is up. Both levels. Only a tad of the roof left cuz it says to do that after the crows nest is on (I guess so you can stand in that or maybe you need to lean out the roof)
We had a couple damaged boards to the monkey bars & ladder to that so have to wait for those to come then we split one real bad to the leg of the swing set so we are now stuck till that comes too.

I wanna find some pics of what the side yard looked like before we took out some trees that was down & all this other stuff. OMG such a huge diff out there.
I forgot to take pics of the before this year.

Mickey no one person could do this yard unless it was all they did. Several of us have worked several days & not on any of the same parts except mowing & its still got days & days of work to be done. HUGE yard & getting bigger the more we clear out

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

Hello Owlys!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to jflanderbo

• jflanderbo Said:
Hello Owlys!

Must be time for me to leave

Wait, it's Saturday! Jann go away, it's not your turn yet! lol

Mayor

Hi Jann

LOL Mickey

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

Shaddup, Mickey. It's past your bedtime!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

But it's the weekend Jann and I can stay up late today!!

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

You better go to bed so you can go to church in the morning and go to confession and confess all your sins against me in thought, word and deed.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

Have to go transport a patient. bbl

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics