Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to uoduck

That's awesome Val.

I read about your Dad and I agree that it is disrespectful of him knowing your wishes and all...that said...I don't think I can ever come to your house. I never even thought of the feet oils and I LIVE barefoot or in flip flops.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to SiobhanR

Evenin', Owls! I'm at work and it's been very, very busy. Hope it settles down now.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Sorry I have been MIA also, DH needed my help.

Gigi, the voice is just starting.

Just got on and only a half hour late but it is good. You would think I could remember this!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to jflanderbo

I never thought of them either Siobhan but I was getting so frustrated with my carpets looking filthy 2 months after I had shampooed them (they are nearly white), as soon as we instituted this rule my carpets look so much better. It's been 6 months since I shampooed them and they still look good. It was hard for me to get used to as I love being barefoot so I wear slippers a lot, then I can take them off when I curl up on the couch. You are always welcome in my house, I might give you a pair of slippers or fuzy socks but all is good.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Mary, so sorry your legs are acting up!!!!

Siobhan you are too funny. I usually have socks on, use to love to go barefoot but my feet get so cold. I even have to sleep iwth socks on most of the year.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
I never thought of them either Siobhan but I was getting so frustrated with my carpets looking filthy 2 months after I had shampooed them (they are nearly white), as soon as we instituted this rule my carpets look so much better. It's been 6 months since I shampooed them and they still look good. It was hard for me to get used to as I love being barefoot so I wear slippers a lot, then I can take them off when I curl up on the couch. You are always welcome in my house, I might give you a pair of slippers or fuzy socks but all is good.

Heehee! I totally get it. I just don't know how I would do it. Ask my mom...when I was 18 months old the photographer told my parents to make me look natural...they took my shoes off!

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to SiobhanR

My son had his 2-year picture taken with bare feet.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to jflanderbo

cute Jann!

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to SiobhanR

Jann---tell them you have a private case you need to get to---& come hold my hand!! I won't work you nearly so hard! lol!
Joy ---is hand all better since climbing incident!
Gigi-----how is DGD ---status quo?
Val----I have light carpet---forgot how little kids are--but Gill isn't much better---can I give you a call in the AM?

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to GramMe6

I've tried everything else---now putting ice packs on my legs!!!!!!!

Suzy-Sunshine
Diva
Suzy-Sunshine
In response to SiobhanR

Hi again all!

Funny about all the nakie feet preferences. My girls all have very strong preferences about these things too. And all different.

SO, my mini me's are all going out very plain. Sorry ladies but I'll be dressed but not in great detail. I will have my one accessory but that's about all I can swing for now. Tonight I am up trying to get ahead on some of the Teacher Appreciation gifts. Hopefully I can keep tabs tonight tho.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to GramMe6

• GramMe6 Said:
Jann---tell them you have a private case you need to get to---& come hold my hand!! I won't work you nearly so hard! lol!
Joy ---is hand all better since climbing incident!
Gigi-----how is DGD ---status quo?
Val----I have light carpet---forgot how little kids are--but Gill isn't much better---can I give you a call in the AM?

Sure call my cell as I won't be home. The bear has her peanut challenge tomorrow morning. Well be at the doctors office for 4 hours.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Sorry I am so distracted watching the voice.

Gigi, I love Katrina Parker I think she is great. I would buy her albums.

Mary, the hand isn't healing quite as fast as I would like, it was very difficult trying to use the paper trimmer when I was scrapping and still can't seem to lift anything very heavy with it, still swollen and black/blue.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to Suzy-Sunshine

Aww, Mary, I am sure you have meds and have taken them, sorry they are not helping. Are you going to Denver soon for the Dr?

No news on GD so all is good at this moment and we are way past the 4 weeks where it went in reserve. We are 6 weeks past that and still decreasing. YEA!! I guess she will all ways have it and it can be set off again but she will be monitered every 6 months. Probably for life. She will probably need to wear something with her Drs. name and phone number on it as all her future treatments for anything will need to go though them. But we are excited for the med decrease going so well at this time!!!! And so glad they live only an hour away from UC San Francisco. Sorry about the book on that small question.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Sorry I am so distracted watching the voice.

Gigi, I love Katrina Parker I think she is great. I would buy her albums.

Mary, the hand isn't healing quite as fast as I would like, it was very difficult trying to use the paper trimmer when I was scrapping and still can't seem to lift anything very heavy with it, still swollen and black/blue.

I agree Joy!!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

I love Blake toooooooooooooooooooooooo .

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

OMG me too Gigi, love listening to him sing.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Oh and of course I love, love, love looking at him. LOL!

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to joy2crop

Val, I will tell Mom to call your cell. She said she won't be back on tonight. She is too uncomfortable and needs to lay down.

I sure hope they can figure something out on Wednesday.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to SiobhanR

So sorry Mary's not feeling good yet. What a bummer!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics