Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to uoduck

Well now, isn't that just ducky?!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Is that the one you posted before that we all watched "Call me a Duck", I will show him tomorrow I told him to go to bed.

Here is the kid version of the other one is has little kids learning to do the ducky.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzFmxwh-IqM&a mp;feature=...

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

LOL Jann.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Yep that's the one, I really like that one.

Love the kid version, LOL gonna teach the girls how to ducky, LOL

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

LOL Val.

Ok ladies I have him in bed so think I will head that way myself.

Don't work to hard Val and Jann.

Oz, enjoy your arvo/evening, talk to you tomorrow, hope you hear from PC.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Thanks Joy, Night sleep well

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to CherylfromOz

Nighty night Joy, I'm going soon too.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OK I'm calling it a night too. Have a great Arvo Cheryl and Jann I hope it's an easy night for you.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to uoduck

Night Val, sleep well

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to CherylfromOz

Jann hope you have an easy night, catch you tomorrow

Mayor
In response to joy2crop

Good Morning Girls.

Oz I will post a few pics on FB later after your up.
Gotta finish sorting stuff then repack it all. Then figure out how to load it all in the van cuz I will be going with just Stormy & Drewby. My new stands to set up my grids separate will be here tomorrow, just hope it will be before I have to leave cuz there is no way I can load it myself (not to mention in the van) by myself.

Mayor
In response to LuvMyBrats

I really need a name. This is making me crazy
Heres what I have so far. Which do you all like best of these.
Bow Brats
Luvs Bows (N Things) not sure about the n things
House of bows
The bow Lady

Bow Brats I really like but wasnt loving but its growing on me. I want it to eventually be very well known so catchy. Like everyone was asking me when I was in Joplin if I made them for love Bugs. Everybody (here) knows what Love Bugs is.
Anyway please please please help.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Good morning ladies. Sorry I went MIA, I was watching a movie w/DH and just got into it.

Joy/Val - That "teach me how to duckie" comes from "teach me how to dougie". Very cool dance song but probably NOT your ladies taste, lol. Yup...i'm a lil gangster

Debbie, saying prayers for your dear friend.

Mary take it easy hun! Don't want to tire you out.

Missie, you've gotten some great suggestions here... only you can decide what you like for your business, good luck!!

ok, need to get some work done here. Have a good day ladies. Jann......get some sleep!!

Tuki
Tuki 
Diva
Tuki
  • Tuki on 07-10-12 07:06 AM
In response to mickeysamiga

Good morning ladies!

MIL and FIL are leaving today. :-( We had a really great time while they were here. It's always a bummer when they leave, especially for the girls, they get so sad. Sis in law is staying until tomorrow. We'll be taking the girls to the pool later today and tomorrow. The girls have their swimming lessons this week and next week. They're really excited and the weather has been perfect.

Anywho, have a good day at work, Mickey. Don't let the monkeys there drive you bananas.

Ok, gonna get out of bed and get the day started. I hope you all have a really great day today!!!

I haven't caught up on any of the chat so I have zero clue about what's going on here.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to mickeysamiga

Morning Owls.

Missie I agree with Mickey, kind of needs to be your decision on the name, you have some great suggestions, seems like you got a few more on FB, to many choices make it hard to decide, go with what your gut is telling you.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Hi Tuki, glad you had such a good visit with the inlaws. I'm sure the girls are sad when they leave.

Mayor
In response to joy2crop

Just hate to decide then the perfect name hit me after. But all the ones that 1st come to mind are taken & well lets just say I sure dont ant people to think some of those other sites are mine. There are some terrible bows out there lol

Right now all my gut says is I forgot to eat as usual lol. My head I think went on vaccy or maybe even retired.

Mayor

Im thinking it will be so nice to be in the same place for 4 days. I can get it all set up really well & that will sell more. Everything ended up so crowded in due to the rain on Sat. Was hard for people to even see most of them.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to joy2crop

Good Morning Girlies!! I am on my old lappie and having a heck of a time typing....lol. The keys don't light up and half of them you can't tell what letter it is. It has been well loved. I am doing a bunch of updates. I am soooo mad at DJ. He has been using it and didn't even update the antivirus on it. He wants me to look at his computer while he is gone and I can just about guarentee I already know what is wrong with it if he treated it like he did this one. I am big on keeping everything updated. I hadn't planned on working on computers today but I came back here to do kitty litter and they were all calling to me. I have my older laptop in here too and as soon as this one is done with all the updates I am going to see if I can get it to work through this little flatscreen I bought for the craproom. The monitor is broken and I need to get all my stuff off of it. Then I will retire it. I have a 2 TB seagate external I got just so I could clean off these laptops and have all my stuff backed up.

I have actually been pretty busy this morning. I am going back and forth between the kitchen and here trying to get the kitchen cleaned. I haven't done a danged thing since Saturday and it was a disaster. It's a good thing I live alone because there really aren't very many dishes. It is mostly just messy. I haven't been able to walk so things were neglected bad.

My legs seem better this morning. The Dr called a bit ago and said no blood clots, and to just elevate them as much as possible and use heat on the one that hurts. The swelling has gone down a bit in the one and the other isn't hurting near as bad today so it's all good. I am taking lots of breaks and putting them up as much as possible. I have to go fill a prescription for sleeping pills this afternoon. I have been having horrible insomnia so he wants me to try these pills. Last night I was up every 1 1/2 - 2 hours to P, but I made myself lay back down and go back to sleep instead of staying awake for hours. I don't feel too bad today. It's been so long since I have slept 7-8 hours straight I don't even remember what it feels like.

OK, This lappie is done updating and wants to restart so I better "git er done". I will be in and out today. You all have a great TUESDAY!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Good morning Owls.

What's your plans with your GS today, Joy? And, do you have your new laptop yet?

Good luck, Missie. I hate making decisions!!!

Pam~~thinking about you this morning.

Tuki~~it sounds like you had a wonderful time with the inlaws. Enjoy the pool with your kiddos & SIL.

Mickey~~hope you have a quiet productive day!

Val~~love the subliminal "duck" messages. I need to find a Husker ring tone....my old phone could never do it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics