Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to mickeysamiga

Hey Mickey how was your time with the little guy

beckbeck222
Resident
beckbeck222
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
I have a bunch of apples I'm going to make into apple butter. Mom used to make it all the time and I don't have her recipe but figure I'll keep trying.

I have an excellent recipe for apple butter if you would like it its out of the old American Country Living Canning and Preserving book.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Well let's see...first day w/my little brat is going to run into day two, lol. I brought him home w/me and OMG how do people do it!!! He is finally asleep and I finally have 2 minutes to myself. lol I'm afraid my little guy is high maintenace I keep telling him, he's lucky this Ama loves him otherwise i'd kick him to the curb, LOL.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

Hi Mickeysamiga!!!! Did you get my text? Now you come on when I'M about to turn in!
How was your day in munchkinland?

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to jflanderbo

I did get your text, but I had no time to myself today. I'm hoping I can handle this month in munchkinland, LOL.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to beckbeck222

• beckbeck222 Said:
  • uoduck Said:
I have a bunch of apples I'm going to make into apple butter. Mom used to make it all the time and I don't have her recipe but figure I'll keep trying.

I have an excellent recipe for apple butter if you would like it its out of the old American Country Living Canning and Preserving book.

I would love it, Thanks!!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• mickeysamiga Said:
Well let's see...first day w/my little brat is going to run into day two, lol. I brought him home w/me and OMG how do people do it!!! He is finally asleep and I finally have 2 minutes to myself. lol I'm afraid my little guy is high maintenace I keep telling him, he's lucky this Ama loves him otherwise i'd kick him to the curb, LOL.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to jflanderbo

Aww, now how could that sweet baby bundle be giving you any trouble!!!!!

You are brave bring him home...looks like little sleep for Ama.

Hi, Becky nice to see you. Sounds like you got your guys working hard.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

LOL Mickey, I was going to mention to you that you won't have a minute to yourself when they are that young, seems like soon as you get them down and you try to do something they are awake and ready to eat again.

beckbeck222
Resident
beckbeck222
In response to gigikay

Ok Val I'll get it for you.. you will love love the recipe

Yes Gigi.... they've been really good during the week helping weekends they have there man time hunting too.

I just have to teach the dog how to vacume then we'd be set lol

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to beckbeck222

Mickey how was the commute?

Hi Becky.

beckbeck222
Resident
beckbeck222
In response to joy2crop

hi Joy

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to joy2crop

Val, don't laugh at me LOL

Gigi...exactly what Joy said!!! His naps are only about an hour and I swear I don't even know what I did with those hours, lol. We got home around 3:30p and boy was I glad when DH and DS came home. This kid is so big he doesn't fit in the bassinet anymore, so I had to bring home her playpen. It took 3 adults to figure out how to put the dang thing up, LOL. Then poor little guy still has his cold/stuffy nose so I had to bring home his vaporizer and you should have seen me putting water in that thing My DS - "Mom, the water is spilling out on your shoes!!" OMG I was adding the water to the wrong place!! I'm afraid it's just been too dang long since I've had a baby around and all these new fandangled baby stuff is not adult friendly!!! lol I call DD to ask her about the vaporizer and dang girl and SIL are out and about!!! lol

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Mickey how was the commute?

Hi Becky.

Left home @ 6:30am and got to DD's at 7:45am. Normally this drive during non-commute time takes me about 40min.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Sorry Mickey but I am ROFLMAO!!!!!! I so remember all that when I had the GK's when their Mom's went back to work, yikes, I was so glad when they would get here to pick them up. LOL! Funny about the playpen I had DD's highchair here and I couldn't figure out how to get it to stay up. LOL!!!!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

I figured the commute was going to be bad, good thing you left early to bring him home to your house. I was wondering how you were going to do that commute everyday.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

Mickey, that so made me laugh. I remember when oldest Gd was a baby they left DH and me out in public with the baby and the stroller. Neither one of us could figure out how to fold it up no matter what we did. It was very funny to see DH trying to stuff it in the front with me riding in the back...one of the moments.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

I know Joy, LOL the new stuff takes getting use to.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

LOL Gigi, I know, OMG when I tried to put the infant seat carrier in my car I had a h*ll of a time. LOL! Oh same thing with the freakin stroller. LOL!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to gigikay

OK Joy, no tears this week but next week could be very interesting and looks like we'll need a couple boxes of kleenex.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics