Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to Crazyaboutmycricut

Awww Amanda sorry that it is rough adjusting to the town, at least the house has kept you busy. I have read on FB that you haven't been able to find a teaching job yet, maybe if that happens it will help being there. Glad that Tim's job is working out good. I have been good, just busy with life in general around here.

Crazyaboutmycricut
Resident
Crazyaboutmycricut
In response to joy2crop

No teaching job. =( But I am still even waiting for my license to process. I am actually hold with the Department of Ed right now trying to figure out why I haven't got anything. It is has been 7 weeks since they cashed my payment. At least I will be able sub (well that is if they still need them).

I am happy to hear you are doing well. Have you been busy scrapping or does life get in the way?

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to Crazyaboutmycricut

Amanda I have done a little scrapping not much, I have been working on alot of other projects, seems like there is always a bday party where I need to work on decorations, or something for the party. Right now I have been working on Christmas cards and some other crafty projects for Christmas.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Hey Amanda!!!

So good to see you. Sorry about the small town [email protected], I grew up in a small town and hated it so I understand. They have their benefits but I wouldn't move back at all.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Snow is nearly gone but since DH is building the girls play structure in the garage until it's done there is no room for the car so I had to scrap my window. RRRR well it wasn't too bad but I was running late already. LOL

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

Good morning ladies. Lil guy is napping so I get an hour to myself, lol. Well 30min now...i was checking my emails. You now, it's terrible having your email on your phone....I get on the computer to check and I have like 100+ emails that I've already seen and deleted from my phone, lol.

Val..snow....brrrrr. It has definitely cooled off here. Fall is officially here! And the Pumpkin Festival is next weekend...woohoo, lol.

Hi Amanda. Long time no see girlie. $ucks that you are still trying to get licensed out there...but hope they get their stuff together so you can sub. I totally feel you on the small town thing. When I first moved w/DH I was in culture shock! I had to drive 30-40min just to find decent shopping. Well we have the outlets but when I first moved there was no Target, no M's, pretty much nothing but the outlet stores. Thankfully the town has built up a little and we do have some stores now. How far are you from a big town?

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to mickeysamiga

Val, you really need to tell DH he has to finish that play structure!!! I mean maybe the girls can play on it NEXT spring since the snow has started already, lol

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

All done watering, dishes from dishwasher unloaded and put away, now to clean the master bed/bath.

Hi Mickey, how is the little guy this morning? I have been talking to DH about us maybe going to pumpkin festival next weekend, I think we will have Chase here, DD#2 and her family are all going camping next weekend the last time for the year and he doesn't want to go with them, he is so like his Nana and doesn't like camping. LOL!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to joy2crop

Joy I'm excited about going to the festival....I love everything Pumpkin Although I told DD she has to go to thou so I can have the baby w/me, lol. Hey...I need a pic of him w/the HUGE pumpkin. I'm just hoping the weather is nice. As you know HMB is always cool/cold, I just don't want it to rain.

You DD goes camping 'trailer style' right? I don't mind camping at all anymore in the trailer but I WOULD NOT camp in tents anymore. I'm surprised Chase doesn't like it...most kids love it.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Mickey nope, that DD goes tent camping. The other two DD's do trailer camping. I am thinking part of why Chase doesn't like it is because they had been camping 4 days before his stroke, I think maybe that has something to do with it because he used to like to go now he doesn't want to at all when they go.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to joy2crop

Awwwww poor Chase I can see how he relates the two. And I totally don't blame him on the tent camping thing. Tent camping is horrible, LOL.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

hey girls!

hi Amanda!!!

Mickey- thats why i dont get my emails on my phone. I refuse to go through them twice.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to MeganF

Hi Megan.

Mickey, I really think that is why he doesn't like going.

I am loving this weather we have so far today, a little overcast, cool and a little bit of a breeze, perfect start of fall weather, think I might be able to wear my Del Oro Football Sweatshirt to the games tonight, woohoo!!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

• mickeysamiga Said:
Val, you really need to tell DH he has to finish that play structure!!! I mean maybe the girls can play on it NEXT spring since the snow has started already, lol

Oh I hear you, Colorado has a lot of nice winter days so being done now would be just fine. I'll be impressed if it's finished by the end of next summer. I'm sure he'll move it out of the garage the first time he has to scrap car windows. LOL

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to joy2crop

Megan, seriously it's quite annoying. My work blackberry at least will sync up and I only have to go thru emails once. Now...I have been known to deletes some accidently thou, lol.

Joy, we've dropped over 30* since Tuesday, lol.

I think I need to wake this lil one up...he's been asleep since 8am.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
  • mickeysamiga Said:

Oh I hear you, Colorado has a lot of nice winter days so being done now would be just fine. I'll be impressed if it's finished by the end of next summer. I'm sure he'll move it out of the garage the first time he has to scrap car windows. LOL

Then UGHHHH make him go out there the next time it snows!!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Val when are you guys leaving?

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to joy2crop

let him sleep MICKEY! dont wake a sleeping baby!!! youll be sorry!!!! hes probably growing and needs some extra. Besides- its early! youll wear him out plenty for sleep tonight

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to MeganF

Well I didn't have to wake him Megan. I guess he heard my typing of those words and he woke himself, lol. Now he's just playing I love this floor mat he has with all the hanging toys. DD put some rings on it and it's funny when he grabs ahold on one of the rings and just starts swinging his hand. He hits other toys that make noise and it just amuses him, lol. Obviously I get amused easily too huh? lol

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

LOL Mickey you are too funny! But you are right it is very cute when they do that.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics