Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to mickeysamiga

Hi Mickey, LOL looks like most of us are in the same boat with are scrappy rooms and actually scrapping. LOL! That will be great for you to have a couple days off during the week, I hope this lady works out for you DD and SIL and especially the baby.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to joy2crop

Do you girls have an I rock?? Do you use it and do you think it is something a 9 yr old girl could use??And what do you use it for?? I just ordered one from OMC on sale when I ordered mats and blades for my Cameo and I am wondering if T could use it on like a t-shirt or jeans to kind of bedazzle them??

Edited by PamInColorado on 10-06-12 09:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to PamInColorado

T has been bugging me about getting my craft room done. She loves it when we do crafty things together. I have been trying to think of little projects we can do. They all like to make their Mom something for Christmas too. I think she is tired of painted pots from the kids though...lol. I need to think of something crafty they can make her this year.

Edited by PamInColorado on 10-06-12 09:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Pam, yes I have one, have I used it....well I did once. I would think she could use it, you can use it on paper, shirts, etc, it does get hot so she would need to be careful not to burn herself.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Pam, yes I have one, have I used it....well I did once. I would think she could use it, you can use it on paper, shirts, etc, it does get hot so she would need to be careful not to burn herself.

I think she would be ok with it with supervision then. The cameo has a rhinestone feature for patterns so maybe I can figure it out and actually make her a pattern to follow. I am thinking maybe we will make her Mom a blinged up t-shirt for Christmas...lol. Might be an idea she might like.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Pam that sounds like a great idea, I'm sure she would love it!

Sorry I keep MIA, I am mopping the master bathroom floor and washing all the bath mats.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to joy2crop

That's ok. I am doing dishes and watching this danged game. Navy just tied it up.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado

Carp!!! Overtime!! It's tied ! Dang it. I need to go get in the shower...lol.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Sorry i'm MIA, still getting things ready here for bbq. Step-DD & kids went to GS's football game this morning so they all should be back in an hour or so.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Pam, like Joy yes I have an I-rock and probably only used it once, LOL. I think your GD will love it...but yes make sure she's supervised because it gets really hot. Hey I even used it on a pair of flip flops, lol I got a $1 pair at Old Navy and thought I'd try it and it was awesome.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Mickey so you are bbq'ing there instead of going into Monterey?

Pam, wow OT must be a good game.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to joy2crop

Navy just scored but Air Force gets at leaston posession of the ball.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado

Oh carp!!! Navy just won.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado

OK, I am off to the shower here and then need to get ready to go. I will BBL.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Awww Pam, sorry they lost, but sounds like it was a great game.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Dinner all done, getting in the shower to get ready to go to DD's.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Happy Aussie birthday Joy, hope you have a wonderful day

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to CherylfromOz

Pam, Joy and Mickey I have to join the club, I have so much stuff I haven't used I also have an IRock, again it gets hot, I did use it alot

I haven't had internet until after 11, couldn't get through to the provider so I am guessing alot of people were without it

Todays pic todays pic By CherylfromOz" title="http:// todays pic By CherylfromOz"Link

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to CherylfromOz

Joy, things change on a daily basis here w/them, LOL. We had a bbq today w/DH's whole family. Tomorrow we are going to Monterey, just step-DD/kids & us.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Awwwww just saw some pics on FB from Joy's DD. They had her a "Starbucks" party for her birthday, lol. So stinkin cute!!! Her daughters ROCK!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics