Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to joy2crop

LOL All you ladies are cracking me up. Why DO men care? lol We had the most horrible couches for years because DH & I could not agree. He wanted leather and I wanted anything other than leather!! lol Well I finally won, but we do need new couches again in the next year or so...too many butts on these, lol.

Gigi, the baby still wakes up 2x's a night so sleep was split up. But i've already told DH I am not making dinner tonight, lol. I've cooked all week...tonight it is Red Robin!! lol

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Gigi, sorry but I am laughing here about your DH, I think I have finally decided not to ask DH's opinion anymore on furniture or decor, he just doesn't get it. LOL! So then I compromise and end up hating it, so no more, only going to be my decision from now on. LOL!

The Problem is I am not asking his opinion!!!!!
He thinks he has a say!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to CherylfromOz

• CherylfromOz Said:
I don't think there will be a next time for me, the furniture is all in great shape, bloody men

That is what DH says about the livingroom furniture...someday it too will go!!!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Mickey, yea, you deserve an night out!!!!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to gigikay

lol Gigi. One of you ladies should have told me how HARD it is to be a grandma!!!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to mickeysamiga

Yes, you deserve a night out. LOL Mickey I thought I did tell you how tired I always was watching the little ones. LOL!

Yep I am getting new furniture I hate mine, I was complaining the other day, that there isn't any place comfy in this house to sit down.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

yay Mickey have a night out, sounds great, we are going to a 60th birthday party tonight, not looking forward to it, it is still cold here and this is outside

I love my suite in the lounge room, I just want to recover it, I have had it about 18 years, and from day 1 I wanted it recovered even the cinema suite I got last december is ********, it seems to have taken on the shape of where I sit and it is now so uncomfortable I have split it and moved the one I always sat in and bought my recliner back, but, now nothing matches

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to CherylfromOz

Oz, the party should be fun, but I am kind of in the same boat, I really am not feeling up to going to the football game tonight, but since the DGS's school plays against Chase's school, he really wants to go, so we are going.

I had told DH that maybe we should just get recliners for the living room, quit worrying about where everyone else will sit and just make it comfy for us. But, there was this really comfy motion couch that I loved that had a built in massager I think I want that.

Edited by joy2crop on 10-12-12 02:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Ok heading out to the football game, ttyl.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

• mickeysamiga Said:
lol Gigi. One of you ladies should have told me how HARD it is to be a grandma!!!

Hang in there!! Being the daycare provider and being a Grandma is two different things. And when he gets so he can walk and do things for himself it will be a different story!!!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Joy, I hope this furniture stay comfy to sit on. At least it is for me. Went with the more expensive so it would stay that way. Hope it was a smart move!

Expert
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Hi Mickey, yep he is glad he stayed here. LOL! As far as the mats go, the ones with the word Cricut in the middle of them are the newest ones. The other ones really do suck, I still am using them but very difficult to get your paper to stick to them, I have thrown several out, I guess I should have called provocraft.

JOY --MICKEY===I WASHED MINE WITH COTTON BALLS AND RUBBING ALCOHOL THAN TOOK THE BIG DABBER SIZE OF ZIG
GLUE LET DRY AND DID ANOTHER LAYER IT WORKED FINE.. HAD TO PAT IT LIKE YOU DO THE NEW ONES TO GET IT TO NOT BE SO STICKEY..

Expert
In response to vernadell

• vernadell Said:
  • joy2crop Said:
Hi Mickey, yep he is glad he stayed here. LOL! As far as the mats go, the ones with the word Cricut in the middle of them are the newest ones. The other ones really do suck, I still am using them but very difficult to get your paper to stick to them, I have thrown several out, I guess I should have called provocraft.

JOY --MICKEY===I WASHED MINE WITH COTTON BALLS AND RUBBING ALCOHOL THAN TOOK THE BIG DABBER SIZE OF ZIG
GLUE LET DRY AND DID ANOTHER LAYER IT WORKED FINE.. HAD TO PAT IT LIKE YOU DO THE NEW ONES TO GET IT TO NOT BE SO STICKEY..

BUT FIRST LOOK ON YOU TUBE AT THE TUTORIALS THERE IS SEVERAL....

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006

This is cracking me up because my DH never seemed to care about what I picked out before but when we moved to a new house and have plant shelves here he suddenly had an opinion not only about that but about the spare bedrooms too. I bought a vase that was really good priced at kirklands and when i told him he said "i thought we were going to decide together?". I was like when did THAT start we've been married for 23 yrs and that was never a question before! He liked it after all but better not do that again I guess! Ha!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to vernadell

hey all. Finally home. Been a busy busy day.

Bear had ballet/tap, then took the girls to the local pumpkin farm, then to get B's blood draw for her allergy testing, off to the mall to buy a "you were so brave" gift for B as well as a Bday gift for one of her friends, fed her in the mall, went to her ballet demonstration (nearly late - details in next post), then took her to a sleep over bday party, DH the Bear and I went out to dinner and are now how watching Rio, hoping she will calm down and go to sleep. It is nearly 9pm and her bedtime is 7 so she should be exhausted but not so much.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

and this is why we were nearly late for Ballet

http://www.9news.com/news/article/294130/1 88/Fatal-shoo...

in our safe little suburbia town.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Oh and the news is not good about little Jessica. The body they found is her's. The monster that took her mutilated her body so much they had to use DNA to id her. Never ever letting these girls walk to school without me, not even a block.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to uoduck

Shhhhhhhh..................... I'm on my work computer. I really messed up. I thought I worked 4 hours today, then when it was almost time to leave, I noticed I work until 11:30! I forgot I had told someone I'd work part of her shift. I am sooooo burned out--I've worked about 40 hours here this week, plus quite a few at the Nook, where I work again tomorrow. Next week I work 3 12's here M-T-W, then have a stretch off again. Calgon take me away!!!!!

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to jflanderbo

That is so sad about Jessica. There are altogether too many monsters in the world.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to jflanderbo

Oh no Jann, so very sorry. You need some sleep girl

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics