Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Sorry guess his official title is Director of Youth Ministry.

Tuki
Tuki 
Diva
Tuki
  • Tuki on 10-13-12 09:26 PM
In response to uoduck

How awesome, I'm so glad he's working. Ooh, and his own apartment! Do you know anyone at all with a truck that you can borrow to get the furniture to him?

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to Tuki

I know one person but they go to their cabin in the mountains with their truck nearly every weekend. Trying to talk my dad into coming for a visit, he could then take it to him on his way home. Also buying a new to us bed and dresser for B tomorrow (well have to look at it first) and it's on the way to DS's so need to get it picked up some how too.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

We are still a one car family but DH is thinking about looking around for a good used pickup. We really don't need a second vehicle but maybe a couple times a month but a pickup would be handy for trips to Home Depot etc...

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Well I should head to bed. Put the girls to bed earlier than normal tonight as they were both very tired so I am sure they'll be up bright and early.

Nighty night Tuki, so great to chat with you again. SWFM

Tuki
Tuki 
Diva
Tuki
  • Tuki on 10-13-12 09:38 PM
In response to uoduck

That's a good idea (about asking your dad to come for a visit). LOL

What kind of bed are you getting B? I would love these for the girls. They just make sense to me! They're room looks too cluttered again. Seriously, I can't tell you how many times I've cleaned out their toys, and it's like they multiply again over night! I'm so over it! What I love about these is that the dresser and bookshelves sit under the bed leaving some good floor space for them to play in. DH isn't so convinced about them.

http://thebeanbagstore.com/bhelenoramidhigh.htm

Tuki
Tuki 
Diva
Tuki
  • Tuki on 10-13-12 09:39 PM
In response to Tuki

Good night, Val. Hope you get some good rest tonight. Good chatting with you too. I may disappear again for a while, but I always come back!!

CherylfromOz
Governor
CherylfromOz
In response to Tuki

Sorry I missed you all, Night and sleep well

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to CherylfromOz

Good morning all

Crazyaboutmycricut
Resident
Crazyaboutmycricut
In response to uoduck

Good morning ladies! Past couple of days have been busy. Yesterday I was invited to hang out with some of the girls I work out with. It was fun to hang out with a group of ladies. We went to lunch, did some shopping, and went for a massage. I miss having a group of friends to hang out with. This afternoon, Tim and I have a afternoon date planned. Lunch and a movie. What do you guys have planned?

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to Crazyaboutmycricut

Morning Everyone, just a quick hi/bye, getting ready to head over to my Mom's to pour the cement today it is just a small area that needs to be filled in for what we are doing in her front yard.

Sorry was MIA yesterday/last night, after I took Chase home did a little Christmas shopping, came home made dinner, then just relaxed watching the ballgame on T.V. with DH, nothing to exciting. LOL!

Ok I will be back later everyone have a great Sunday.

CherylfromOz
Governor
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Morning all, I have no idea what time I got up this moorning, I have walked, put washing on, showered, fed the animals and have been sitting checking emails for about 10 mins and it is just gone 6 so that explains why no sunrise this morning I must have been early

So here is todays pic

todays pic By CherylfromOz" title="http:// todays pic By CherylfromOz"Link

CherylfromOz
Governor
CherylfromOz

We have appts this morning so will catch you later

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Afternoon ladies. You all seem to be very very busy bees I've had quite the weekend myself. DH & I went to the Pumpkin Festival yesterday and as soon as we got home, friends stopped by. We had a very late night and I had planned to meet DD at the Pumpkin Patch @ 11a. I'm not trying to get laundry done and get the weekly menu done so I can go grocery shopping.

Val, stay safe hun!! I was so so sad to read about the little girl There truly is no safe place anymore, which is so so sad.

Pam, sorry the girl isn't as detailed oriented as you, but hey use her for her muscles and have her move stuff for you

Jann, you really need to retire from the hospital. You have ME tired from all the hours you work, LOL.

Tuki, it's been nice seeing you around. Hopefully you'll be around tonight..I 'should' be able to have some time laters.

And I see Joy is building houses again! lol I really need to hire her here!!

Ok, well I've stopped and started this post many times...think my list is done. I'll bbl

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to mickeysamiga

Hello again from my happy place. Just came here to play today. Actually, I left it rather messy yesterday since I got called home to watch the girl so DH and DS could do a little recreational chainsawing...

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to jflanderbo

Hey all, we are home. Headed up to Ft. Collins this am (about an hour from home) to look at a bedroom set I found on Craigslist for B. Was supposed to meet the lady at 1pm, decided to go grab lunch in Loveland (30 min from home) at the Outlet Mall before looking at the bed. Got a text from the lady at noon (we were getting ready to go into Chipotle in Loveland) saying she changed her mind and wants to keep the set. Just a tad frustrated, so instead of getting fast food we went to a sit down place, ate then went to the Jumpy Castle place next door and then went shopping at the Outlet mall, stopped at a furniture store on the way home too. So not a completely wasted trip but still frustrating. Now back to square one looking for a bed. This one was exactly what I wanted and the price was great. Oh well you know what I say, LGO and at least I didn't get a truck borrowed.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to uoduck

What a bummer, Duck!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Hi again ladies.

Ughhhh Val, that $uck$!! But hey, at least you had a nice lunch

Hi Jann, so whatcha working on? If you are there just to play and NOT work, then you must be scrapping!!

Well I'm making dinner for tomorrow. DH is eating leftover chicken so i'm fixing enchiladas for tomorrow

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Hi Owls, home from my Moms, we got the concrete done and the cement mixer unloaded from the truck and put away, now I am working on dinner.

Mickey, sounds like you had a good time at the pumpkin festival, maybe next year we will be able to meet you there.

Val, sorry about the bed, that really sucks, but what a nice day out for all of you.

Jann, yay that you were at your happy place.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to joy2crop

Hi Joy, girl you guys are hard-core DIY'ers if you have your own cement mixer! lol

You know, I took all you ladies with me to the Pumpkin Festival AND Pumpkin Patch and all you ladies wanted to do was hang out in my purse!!! lol Oooppps forgot to take you all out

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics