Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to uoduck

Night Mickey sleep well

Thanks Val

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to CherylfromOz

Oz, I am glad that he is strong minded, I think of him and you often. I'm glad you are going to be able to see him again soon.

My brother is on oxygen 24/7 also, yesterday was a bad day for him, he couldn't get out of bed the entire day, today he was up when I was at my Mom's, but he isn't looking to good these days, I am so hoping he makes it through the Holidays.

Night Mickey.

Gigi, you are so right I already have a LO in my head that I want to do of the pumpkin patch.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

Joy, there are so many cute things you can do with pumpkins on layouts.
Joy, I hope he can rally. So hard for you too!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Nite Mickey.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

Thank you Gigi. I'm more worried about how my Mom will do when he goes, it will really be hard on her.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Thanks Joy, it is hard watching them go downhill, he is so thin and greyish, still has his wicked sense of humour

I feel for your mum too, I hate when parents have to bury their children, just seems so wrong

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

Joy, I was thinking about that too!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

I know Oz, I can't even imagine what that is like, as a parent we always feel that we will go first.

Ok ladies I know it is early, but I am exhausted tonight so I think I am going to lay in bed and watch a little T.V.

You all have a great evening and I will talk to you all tomorrow. Night.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Night Joy, sleep well

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to CherylfromOz

Nite Joy, I am not to far from heading that way.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to gigikay

I have to head out again so I will say goodnight, you will all be in bed when I get back

Sleep well

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to gigikay

Night night. Joy, SWMF

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Have a great arvo Cheryl

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Morning OWls.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to joy2crop

Morning girls!

Nice weekend of relaxation. I went to a crop here in town and actually got 7 pages done not includig the 2 I did for the cricut class I taught.

Today is busy...need to reorganize the scrap cane and put all my stuff away.

Hunter has football practice and we have a howmeowners association meeting. I think it is more of an association telling homeowners meeting but oh well.

Not sure how much I'll be on but wanted to say hello! Hope everyone is doing well!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to SiobhanR

Hi Siobhan, sounds like you had a great weekend, good for you getting to scrap.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to SiobhanR

Morning folks. Baby is down for his first nap He gets up at 6ish so he usually is ready for a nap by the time I get here.

Joy/Ozzz, I continue to keep your brother's in my prayers. ((((hugs))))

Hi Siobhan, woohoo for getting some LO's done!! I so want a scrappy weekend.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to mickeysamiga

Hi Mickey, you bringing the little guy home with you today?

Sorry I'm kind of in and out getting all the laundry done, then I really need to clean my house everything needs dusted and I should probably finish putting up my fall/halloween decoratins.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

Morning NOs,

Siobhan, so glad you had a good weekend!!!! Relaxing and scrapping too.

Mickey, enjoy you day with little one. I think we need some Ama and baby pictures!

Joy, how are you feeling after the cement pouring?
Several things on my list here. Di will be here Nov. 3 and we leave for Disneyland on the 4th so I have an autograph book to make. Older GD still has her's that she did not get to use.

Plus some painting on cabinets (inside) that I still want to finish up and that dang breadbox.
We are suppose to have 80s and 70s all week so I want to do the cabinets while I can leave the house open.

Then we also need to do a few more things at Dis house. Going to be a busy week. But I enjoy it that way.
Off to find out why we have no voting material and everyone else does plus we have to take DH's truck in as it has some issue but IDK what it is. Not my job to know!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to gigikay

Joy, I'm hoping to take the lil one home today but I didn't tell DD before this morning so she has to call SIL. lol Ok, to ask permission but also because the babysitter is suppose to come Tues & Wed this week and I asked DD to see if they can call her and see if she can do Wed/Thur instead. This way I can take him home today and just have him today and tomorrow. That would give me the rest of the week off as Friday is DD's day off.

Gigi, what kind of autograph book will you be making? I have one at home that I did as part of a swap MANY moons ago and I never gave it to my niece. Let me find it and remind myself what was in it....maybe I can send it your way so it will get some use....yes????

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics