Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to CherylfromOz

night, Mickey! Sweet dreams.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

ugh...I decided to download the new software for the iphone...27 minutes to go. NOT smart!!!!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

what!?!? another update? or was this the one from last week? Mine DID NOT take 27 minutes!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

• ScrappinHusker Said:
Megan~~do you have icloud set up on your computer so that you can download pics without connecting your iphone? That is my next step tonight.

no i dont! I should. I dont really know how it works, so I never set it up.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to MeganF

I am being soooo bad, sitting here watching parenthood and doing nothing else at all.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
what!?!? another update? or was this the one from last week? Mine DID NOT take 27 minutes!

6.0.1 ~~I didn't update last week. I didn't even realize it was there. I have no idea why it is taking soooo long. I am wondering what my son is up to. But, his light is off. I wonder if he is downloading something and doing something on his phone?! UGH!!!!

I'm too tired to set it up on my computer tonight. But, think I will.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Have your box of Kleenex ready Joy.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

5 minutes left!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OMGosh they just caught a sicko before he did anything. He was going to kill Obama as well as kids on Halloween and had plans for the high school 5 blocks from my house and was fascinated with columbine.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OMGosh he graduated from the high school last year.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

wow, Val. Sad and scary! Glad that they got him. And, so young!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

I am so very happy they got him before anything happened.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to uoduck

yay is almost done, Debbie!!!! and I only thought there was one last week because DH said soemthing. Hes always slow to update his phone. I have 6.0.1. That was the last update I did. and it didnt take 27 minutes. I dont think anyway.

Val- what is wrong with kids these days? Seriously! Thats sick. a friend in montana was telling me about a case her hubby dealt with this week and it was HORRIBLE. The kid was a high schooler too. :/

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Why are there so many loons out there. this kid came from a "normal" stable family. It's just so scary, we are not safe anywhere at all.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

This as well as the Jessica case are just too dang close to home for me. That's the same HS my DS went to and my girls will go to.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
yay is almost done, Debbie!!!! and I only thought there was one last week because DH said soemthing. Hes always slow to update his phone. I have 6.0.1. That was the last update I did. and it didnt take 27 minutes. I dont think anyway.

Val- what is wrong with kids these days? Seriously! Thats sick. a friend in montana was telling me about a case her hubby dealt with this week and it was HORRIBLE. The kid was a high schooler too. :/

IDK Megan, it's so scary, guess this kid had lots of friends and was not bullied so "WHY"

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OK do my show is over ... so why am I still sitting on my arss

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

I wonder if it was because I was plugged into itunes and went through there. I never do that. I always update through the phone. UGH! Now it is updating the phone. I am soooo sleepy!

People are just crazy anymore. And, it does make you wonder if you are safe anywhere. Thankful for the Law enforcement for catching this one.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to uoduck

Wow, Val, have not heard anything about that! So scary but glad they caught hime before any thing happened!!!

Oz, hope the cord works!

Megan, I have all ways hated Toy R Us. They drive me crazy too.

Debbie, hope you feel better soon.
Wonder if Joy went to her party?

Feeling about the same no worst.

Heading up to bed, tired again tonight and I did not help Di at all today. Took SIL gocery shopping today instead.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
  • MeganF Said:

IDK Megan, it's so scary, guess this kid had lots of friends and was not bullied so "WHY"

that is a great question.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics