Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to CherylfromOz

Yeah right, I'm training him in some ways (or at least I pretend I am so I'm happier ) but no way in he11 will he go to the grocery store. when I was in the hospital having the girls he would bring his toothbrush to the hospital since I had the toothpaste and he couldn't possibly go buy another tube.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to uoduck

sorry Val I really did laugh about the toothpaste

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

Night Val, sleep well

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Not sure how the man survived as a bachlor.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Nighty night for reals, got my feet all sanded down.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

OMG Val I almost spit out my tea I was drinking when I read your post about the toothpaste. LOL!

Night Val.

Oz, I think I am going to take some nyquil and head to bed.

Night.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Night Joy, sleep well

Night Val

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Morning ladies.

OMG Val!! Girl, I really do feel for you! What did your MIL do to your DH, good Lord! lol I'd be giving that man a "guilt" trip about letting his wife go out in the middle of the night when so many crazy people are out there. I mean God forbid anything happen, but doesn't sound like he could be a single parent if something did. GUILT Val...give him the GUILT trip about standing up and being a MAN for his family!!!! lol $hit I do it and I don't even have little ones my DH would have to raise anymore

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to mickeysamiga

Morning Owls.

Mickey, you are to funny, love the guilt idea.

Diva
In response to joy2crop

Strage husband. WHy he is afraid of groceries stores? He may need theraph!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to bayamonesa1

Joy, I love to give the puppy dog face when I need gas and it's already late at night, LOL. He knows I hate putting it in on my way to work. Hey I cook him dinner...least he can do is run a few errands right?

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

ok gotta head over to the other 'hotel'. TTYL

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

• mickeysamiga Said:
Joy, I love to give the puppy dog face when I need gas and it's already late at night, LOL. He knows I hate putting it in on my way to work. Hey I cook him dinner...least he can do is run a few errands right?

LOL Mickey, I agree!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

Morning Nos,

I can just see Mickey and her puppy dog face!

Val, funny how we all have difference hang ups. But the toothpaste thing is funny. Hey he solved his problem for him.

Today is a get little things done day so will be in and out.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

Hi Gigi, how you feeling today?

I am suppose to have cricut club tonight it is our last one and a party because of GT closing up but not sure if I am going to go or not. Still don't feel that great and just kind of want to stay in and get over whatever this is. I do want to go to the grocery store and get all the last things I need for Thanksgiving, but not sure if I am going to do that maybe just stay home and work on my Christmas cards I really need to get back to those I have put them off long enough.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

I feel pretty good. Still have the crud but not feeling bed like DH. Nothing to keep me in bed or staying at home.

Aww, Joy, that would be sad to miss the last class and party.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

Glad you are doing ok Gigi, I'm kind of the same way as you, I find it difficult to stay home even when sick, unless of course it is the kind where I can't leave the bathroom. LOL!

I am really hoping that I can go tonight, just going to wait and see.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

todays pic By CherylfromOz" title="http:// todays pic By CherylfromOz"Link

Morning all

Mickey you are so much like me

Joy hope you are feeling well enough to go to your class tonight

Glad your feeling better Gigi

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• mickeysamiga Said:
Morning ladies.

OMG Val!! Girl, I really do feel for you! What did your MIL do to your DH, good Lord! lol I'd be giving that man a "guilt" trip about letting his wife go out in the middle of the night when so many crazy people are out there. I mean God forbid anything happen, but doesn't sound like he could be a single parent if something did. GUILT Val...give him the GUILT trip about standing up and being a MAN for his family!!!! lol $hit I do it and I don't even have little ones my DH would have to raise anymore

NEVER EVER MARRY A MOMMA'S BOY, just sayin.

I think he is beyond help but I am working on him and am finding ways to get him to do things without either of us getting mad. Once I get this part done I might try the grocery store and filling the car up with gas. "he doesn't drive it why should he have to fill it" think it also has to do with being raised with too many siblings.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

And yes I have no idea how he would function if something ever happens to me, it actually scares me as I'm afraid he'd either move home or move his parents here and then my girls would really be screwed up. BFF has directives on what to do and how to make sure they stay girls, get bathed, get gifts, participate in activities, etc.....

Edited by uoduck on 11-14-12 12:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics