Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Sorry went MIA, decided to go to the store, got everything I need for Thanksgiving and then some. LOL!

Oz, beautiful pic. Oh Oz while I was at the store I took a couple of pics with my phone of the trees changing color, soon as I figure out how to get the pics off my phone and on my lappy I will post them for you. I really want to take one of the street that is on my way to starbucks it is completly lined with trees and they are all changing color and when the sun starts to set it is just beautiful I will try to remember to do that soon before all the leaves are gone.

Val how did the Dr appt go? What did he say about your feet?

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

well I think I'll go clean something before I head out to get B

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Dr appointment went well, was just a yearly physical. She said I should look into inserts for my shoes/new shoes and physical therapy for my feet - pretty much what I was thinking too.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Think I'll go to the running store while B is in Jazz and get those shoes, might go to the mall tomorrow and get a pair of Danskins also need to make the PT appointment.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to uoduck

yes please Joy, can't wait to see the pic's

glad there was nothing too serious with your feet Val, nothing worse than sore feet

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to CherylfromOz

Yay Val that is good news about the feet that nothing to serious.

Oz yes I will try later to get them for you to see, I haven't even looked at them yet to see if they even turned out, the sun was shinny when I was taking them so couldn't see my screen very good.

I am working on my Christmas cards, woohoo!

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

are you feeling well enough to go to your cricut class Joy? I hope so, you seem to enjoy it so much

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
And yes I have no idea how he would function if something ever happens to me, it actually scares me as I'm afraid he'd either move home or move his parents here and then my girls would really be screwed up. BFF has directives on what to do and how to make sure they stay girls, get bathed, get gifts, participate in activities, etc.....

Now that's a BFF!!

Yeah, I have friends that have momma's boys....so crazy!! Thank the Lord your MIL doesn't live close by either...he'd probably be worse. My boys had love....I had to make them independent and capable to live by themselves if necessary!!! LOL (ok, only because I saw my mom w/2 of my brothers and how they were w/their wives. Wasn't going to do that to mine!! lol).

Keep pushing along Val, I have faith you can do it. I have faith your DH will see the 'light'!! lol

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to mickeysamiga

Oz, don't think I am going to go, my ear has started to hurt and feeling like I am getting a fever, don't really want to give it to anyone else.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to mickeysamiga

• mickeysamiga Said:
  • uoduck Said:
And yes I have no idea how he would function if something ever happens to me, it actually scares me as I'm afraid he'd either move home or move his parents here and then my girls would really be screwed up. BFF has directives on what to do and how to make sure they stay girls, get bathed, get gifts, participate in activities, etc.....

Now that's a BFF!!

Yeah, I have friends that have momma's boys....so crazy!! Thank the Lord your MIL doesn't live close by either...he'd probably be worse. My boys had love....I had to make them independent and capable to live by themselves if necessary!!! LOL (ok, only because I saw my mom w/2 of my brothers and how they were w/their wives. Wasn't going to do that to mine!! lol).

Keep pushing along Val, I have faith you can do it. I have faith your DH will see the 'light'!! lol

yes I will do it, or at least try really hard.
I've come to the conclusion all my getting mad and upset doesn't change a flippin' thing as he is completely clueless so I have to either change how I react or re-train him so he doesn't see what's coming. Probably do a bit of both but mostly the re-training.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

so sorry Joy, sad you have to miss the last one.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

As much as I really don't like my brother my mom did raise him how to take care of himself and treat a woman. The man can cook and sew better than either of his ex's.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Which is strange b/c she really did believe there was woman's work and man's work.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

And dad made sure I know how to take care of my car (tires, oil changes, etc...) I know more about cars etc.. than DH. I can even dicker with a car dealer which DH will not do. "the price is the price" NOT!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Wanna really good laugh!!! Depends warning!!!!

When we go camping (rain or shine) I have to "make the fire" DH can't start or keep a fire going to save his life. I can even do it in the pouring rain and I hate fire - scares the [email protected] out of me. His parent's didn't teach him sh#t.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

He always wants to try and really really tries but I always have to take over - especially in the rain.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

And he's going to kill me if he finds out I told you all this.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OK I got to go get B ready for Jazz, going to Organized Living while she's in class. TTYL

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
:( so sorry Joy, sad you have to miss the last one.

Thanks, Val.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to joy2crop

OMG Val you are cracking me up girl!! I was raised with the 'woman's work' and 'men's work' [email protected] too. My sister and I used to have to serve my brothers & dad. Us girls would eat only after they had their fresh hot tortillas to eat.

With my Ex I would practically hand feed the man and wash his feet. After the 2nd kid and a small separation, I LEARNED how things SHOULD be. My Ex amazingly picked up quickly and knew things had changed.

My momma was a second generation American, but I swear...she had her Mesican ways. LOL Two of my brothers were the worst w/her. One brother would seriously go to my mom's and lay on her couch all day when he was sick!!! The man was married!!!! LOL

ok i better stop taking up so much space, LOL

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics