Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to mickeysamiga

Awwww man Joy, that $ucks that you aren't feeling well enough to go sorry

CherylfromOz
Governor
CherylfromOz

sorry your not feeling well enough to go Joy, stay home, rug up and relax

You really made me laugh with your DH's, my MIL did the right thing with my DH, I would drop my washing at his place and go out with the girls before we were married, after we were married he started getting me breakfast, weekends he would make lunch and most times he was home before me at night so would cook dinner, when I had the girls I did it all, now it is back to how it should be, he gets my breakfast, lunch and most of the time cooks dinner, I do the washing he hangs it out and brings it in I put it away, only because I can't raise my arms high enough to hang/bring in

He vacuums and I wash the floors, it's great. Oh and as he makes the mess in the kitchen he cleans it too, he does the main bathroom I do the ensuite

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Mickey I was laughing so hard reading your post. LOL! Reminds me of my ex, how his mama was with him and him with his mama. LOL!

Thanks Mickey, I am bummed that I am not going but I would rather skip it than get worse to much to do to be sick, so I will just stay home and work on my Christmas cards, have a goal to finish them tonight.

Edited by joy2crop on 11-14-12 03:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Wow Oz, sounds great how you and DH share it all. DH used to make me breakfast on the weekends but not so much anymore. He does however do his own dishes after he cooks himself breakfast, he always makes the coffee and has it ready for me in the mornings. He does all the yard work and I do the inside work, although I think I like your way better.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

OK i think I need to quit coming here, you hirls make me see how lazy he really is. LOL

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to joy2crop

Val- whats organized living?

Im LOLing about everyones DHs (and EX dh's)... and being glad Im not married to them! Our house is more like Oz's house. I do the laundry, DH folds and puts it away. I feed everyone, but not always him (except when its dinner.) - hes capable of making his own lunch or breakfast. He makes me breakfast more often that I make it for him. Its not always, but if hes making eggs or something he always offers to make me some too. He bathes the kids and puts them to bed on the nights hes home. And when he works until 6am, he feeds them breakfast if they are up before hes ready for bed. I clean some, and he cleans some. Just depends on whos not busy when something needs cleaning.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to MeganF

OL is just like The Container Store, tons of home organization products.

POd at DH yet again, came home to the dork sleeping on the couch watching Potter, I still need to cook super - no idea what. Plus he thinks thr roasting pan i ordered won't work but of course hes not willing to do the research and ordering butvis great at giving his opinion.

Breath in breath out

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

BBL need to cook and clean

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Awww Val, maybe you need to go on strike.

Ok I got everything glittered that I needed to for the cards so going to let that dry and start cooking the ground beef, making taco salads for dinner.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to joy2crop

I agree! its time for a Val strike!

and when you said organized living, I thought you were taking some kind of class. lmao!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to MeganF

I've gone on strike before, doesn't work as the man (using that term loosely) is clueless and really doesn't care. IDK maybe I strike wrong or more like it I give in first because the messy house drives me insane and the girls need to eat.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

I think what pi$$es me off the most is the naps when there are things that need done and f'in POTTER (sorry Mary).

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Val I thought the same thing Megan did that it was a class. LOL!

I agree with you Val about giving in it would drive me nuts also. Maybe you should give him a "to do" list and tell him exactly what needs to be done and by when.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Super is in the oven - frozen tostino pizza not what I want but was quick and easy and what I had on hand. I really need to do a major shopping trip but I told JH that I needed his input on what to cook (I don't think that is too much to ask) even shared the shopping list app with him so he can add to it and he hasn't done a thing.

I was doing so well and even made it about 5 days without getting po'd. breath breath breath

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

I have to admit that my DH is pretty good about getting things done when we are having a party here, he really helps alot and keeps asking me "so what do I need to do next".

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Val I thought the same thing Megan did that it was a class. LOL!

I agree with you Val about giving in it would drive me nuts also. Maybe you should give him a "to do" list and tell him exactly what needs to be done and by when.

I have done that for the Turkey Week/get ready for his family and I think he'll do them I just want help with the daily stuff, simple stuff like give me ideas of what to cook, if I'm running girls around start supper, help bathe the girls, simple stuff.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Awww I see Val, yes he does need to help with all of that, can't just be you having to do it all.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Maybe since he works from home you should give him a couple of set nights each week that he needs to cook dinner and plan what he is cooking. Also whoever doesn't cook would have to bath the girls.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Working on dinner, bbiab

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

After Tday we are going to have a dicussion and if things dont change his office/guest room will become his bedroom

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics