Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to MeganF

That's really really really cool Megan! But it says it's funded completely and I can't figure out how to order, do I have to wait until it's in stores? Do you know anything else? This sooo completely ROCKS!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Never mind I found the website

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Here's the website if anyone is interested

http://www.goldieblox.com/

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to MeganF

Might have to check into it, Megan!

LuvMyCricut
Veteran
LuvMyCricut
In response to jflanderbo

Good evening everyone.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

Heading home now...

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

I thought youd like those Val It looks AWESOME! Id buy it in a minute if I had girls. I wish they had a boy version- my kids like books and building too!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to MeganF

Maybe they'll come out with a noy one later if this is a hit

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

HEllo ladies

Megan, that is totally cool!! I can't wait to buy legos and other bldg stuff for my little one

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
Val! well... and Joy with your grand daughters... and Jann in a couple years...

check this out! I would totally buy it if I had girls.

http://www.upworthy.com/move-over-barbie-8212 -youre-obs...

OMG this is so cool!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Faucet is installed. I cleaned out from under the sink and he said "did you do that b/c it's on your list or so I'll install the faucet" my reply "all of the above" so he went to Home Desperation, got what he needed and got it done.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
Faucet is installed. I cleaned out from under the sink and he said "did you do that b/c it's on your list or so I'll install the faucet" my reply "all of the above" so he went to Home Desperation, got what he needed and got it done.

Good job Val!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

He also bought some new outdoor lights
We had looked at them, I told him we could wait but did not like the ones he liked and liked some others better which he said those were ok too. He came home with the ones I don't like - obviously the man listens to me and respects my opinion.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OK more advice needed, LOL

He talked to the bro that lives here about what I want them to bring (Ham), bro told him that youngest bro and SIL asked if they could sleep at his apartment (on an air mattress). Fine by me, less work. Any way I had told the AZ SIL that her parents were more than welcome to hang out here over the weekend, eat here and all just not sleep here as I had no more room. So they are getting a hotel (her parents). Do I now tell her that we do have room if they want to stay? I would prefer not to but feel guilty about sending them to a hotel.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Oh and since the baby bro is not staying here now I could have totally skipped cleaning the basement, LOL but it sooo needed it. Plus there is the fact that even though I told my dad the house is full he could show up just out of spite or to be a PITA.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
We had looked at them, I told him we could wait but did not like the ones he liked and liked some others better which he said those were ok too. He came home with the ones I don't like - obviously the man listens to me and respects my opinion.

LOL Ok Val, I think this one you have to let go. He installed the faucet...so let him install the lights. lol

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:

He talked to the bro that lives here about what I want them to bring (Ham), bro told him that youngest bro and SIL asked if they could sleep at his apartment (on an air mattress). Fine by me, less work. Any way I had told the AZ SIL that her parents were more than welcome to hang out here over the weekend, eat here and all just not sleep here as I had no more room. So they are getting a hotel (her parents). Do I now tell her that we do have room if they want to stay? I would prefer not to but feel guilty about sending them to a hotel.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! You are being more then hospitable by opening up your home for Thanksgiving. Even thou you are minus 2 overnighters, you still have alot others.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to mickeysamiga

• mickeysamiga Said:
  • uoduck Said:

LOL Ok Val, I think this one you have to let go. He installed the faucet...so let him install the lights. lol

I'm letting it go, not happy but letting it go. One of those "pick your battle things"

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
  • mickeysamiga Said:
  • uoduck Said:

I'm letting it go, not happy but letting it go. One of those "pick your battle things"

Yup, yup

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to mickeysamiga

• mickeysamiga Said:
  • uoduck Said:

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! You are being more then hospitable by opening up your home for Thanksgiving. Even thou you are minus 2 overnighters, you still have alot others.

Thanks that's what I want to do. Plus this way DS won't have to sleep on the couch, he can actually sleep on the futon in the basement if he wants - he might prefer the couch though. I'll give him the option.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics