Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Oh and now my basement can be my escape if I need to get away from it all. Sure I can think of a reason to go down there.

Edited by uoduck on 11-15-12 07:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OOO I have a girls funny to tell

So DH is yet again watching Potter when we get home from swim lessons. The Bear says "is this Harry Potter" then B says "of course it is" with the tone to her voice like "it's been on all week, what do you expect" then the Bear says "daddy why do you watch so much Harry Potter" then a bit later (hour or so) she looks at the TV and says "hey.... you've seen this one"

I was laughing so flippin hard on the inside.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

lol that is too funny Val.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to mickeysamiga

Ohhhh Val, I found my nephew a Duck shirt at Champs. I hope he likes it...they had some funky colored shirts, LOL. That yellow of theirs is really BRIGHT!! lol

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

LOL Val funny that even the girls are noticing him watching so much Harry Potter.

Val I agree with Mickey about not saying you have the room now, you are doing more than enough by having all those people there for all the dinners.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Cool glad you found him a shirt! He'll love it. And yes the new yellow is freaking BRIGHT LOL

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

I actually think they (SIL's parents) are fine with a hotel - I just have this little thing in my head I need to ignore that keeps telling me to accommodate everyone and always say yes or feel guilty.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

It's like my Seahawks' Green....super bright. But I love it!!

Hi Joy

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
I actually think they (SIL's parents) are fine with a hotel - I just have this little thing in my head I need to ignore that keeps telling me to accommodate everyone and always say yes or feel guilty.

They're not even YOUR family!!!! lol

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

1st sign you might have too many house guests......

Your 8YO DD starts making room number signs for the doors, just noticed one on the basement door and our bedroom door, need to go check out the upstairs rooms.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• mickeysamiga Said:
It's like my Seahawks' Green....super bright. But I love it!!

Hi Joy

I noticed that this year, first thought it was my TV and then saw it like that on a different TV too. It's kind of cool

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• mickeysamiga Said:
  • uoduck Said:

I know and I barely know them WTH is wrong with me. LOL I know you girls better than these people, they are nice but still.

Edited by uoduck on 11-15-12 07:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
1st sign you might have too many house guests......

Your 8YO DD starts making room number signs for the doors, just noticed one on the basement door and our bedroom door, need to go check out the upstairs rooms.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
  • mickeysamiga Said:
  • uoduck Said:

I know and I barely know them WTH is wrong with me. LOL I know you girls better than these people, they are nice but still.

OMG Val, you are freaking NUTS!!! lol

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

At dinner we were joking that we would be called the BB&B guess she like the idea, better make sure there is no sign on the front door.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• mickeysamiga Said:
  • uoduck Said:
  • mickeysamiga Said:
  • uoduck Said:

OMG Val, you are freaking NUTS!!! lol

That's me

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to uoduck

Val and Debbie- right now you can get NCAA fleece (sweatshirts and sweat pants) for 2/$35, with free shipping. (normally $40 EACH!). And with the code finish5line, you save an extra 5%. Which means its $33.25 TOTAL for 2 NCAA sweatshirts/pants shipped!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to MeganF

Where at Megan!!!!!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to uoduck

whoops! finishline.com