Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
Your just trying to get your post count up there Mary, LOL catching up for lost time.

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to GramMe6

Nite again!

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to GramMe6

Night Mary, glad you are getting out and about, sleep well

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to CherylfromOz

We have a lot of thunder and lightening at the moment also storm warnings, so I am shutting down, Night and sleep well, catch you tomorrow

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Morning Owls.

Pam glad to see that you posted.

Mary, yay for going to the store by yourself.

Val, sorry about your Ducks. Good plan that you have for the meals while they are all there. The deli meats for sandwiches is perfect for lunches, they can do their own, plus the lasagne idea is great.

Gigi, sorry you feel like cr@p.

Oz, hope the storm wasn't to bad for you.

Yesterday was a crazy day for me, left to go shopping with DD#3 at 9 a.m. about 12:30 I get a phone call from DH that my Mom had called the house and was in a panic. Her hot water tank was leaking and was soaking the carpet in her bedroom and hallway linen closet, so DH and I had to get over there to see what we could do, so we had to remove part of the carpt and mat, then went to check out new water heaters for her. My nephew works for Sears installing air/heat and all appliances so he is going over today to take the old one out and put in the new one. So of course now since the carpet thing she wants me to start working on her master bedroom. Ugh!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

Joy, wow, sure hope you feel better, sounds like you do. That is a lot to take on during this season. Ugh is right.

I get up but end up laying down again after an hour. No energy ect.

Mary, that is wonderful that you are up and about. It has been so long and now it sounds like you are heading in the right direction.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

Gigi I thought I was doing better, but now this cough really sucks can't seem to shake it, but I know it takes about 14 days to get rid of a common cold or more so I will just be patient.

I am going to try to put her off on doing the room until after the Holidays I just don't want to deal with all that right now.

Sorry you are still feeling bad Gigi. Oh did you send the pm with Di's addy?

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to gigikay

Hi girls!

I haven't been on in forever and hope you are all well.

I have an icky tummy bug right now and have no idea how long I'll stay here or up.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to SiobhanR

Morning all

todays pic By CherylfromOz" title="http:// todays pic By CherylfromOz"Link

Gigi and Joy, sorry you are still not well

Wow Joy, I agree, tell your mum she has to wait until next year, you have too much on and are not well enough to do any renovating at present

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

Sorry your not well too Siobhan, hope your tummy settles down quickly

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Hi Oz, what a pretty pic this morning.

Hi Siobhan sorry about the tummy not well.

Oz, yes I agree I am going to tell her it will have to wait, to much going on right now.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

you need to get healthy too Joy, I know it is "only a cold" but heck these colds can knock you flying

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

You are so right Oz. How are you doing today? Is it still storming?

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

I am fine thanks Joy, storms are over, thankfully, poor Brisbane really copped it, they had softball size hail, we just got heavy rain, wind and lots of thunder and lightening

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Wow Oz, that is some big hail. Weird how you get storms like that in your summer, or is it still your spring right now?

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Still spring Joy, summer starts Dec 1st, we are coming into our wet season which sounds funny, dry winters and wet summers

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

That is odd that you have wet summers and dry winters, but here in the states it is hurricane season during our late spring and summer months.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Ok I need to get back to cleaning, I will be in and out.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

We get lots of Cyclones in summer, same as your hurricanes, don't know why they have different names.

The trouble with having wet summers is the humidity, I hate the humidity

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Checking in

Making really good cleaning progress, DH has even been doing his list. Only big thing to finish is the basement, i was about 75% done when i found out it doesn't have to get done so saving it to the end

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics