Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
Joy I got my card and spatulas.
Thankyou so much

Wow that was fast Val I just sent it on Tuesday. You are so welcome.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
Joy- the eyes are a little squished. But I didnt notice until you said something and I looked specifically at them. Gavin was inspired to make his own Christmas card after he saw yours

night all!

Thanks Megan glad they weren't squished to bad. Yay for Gavin, you should let him make his cards, so glad I could inspire him, I'm sure his will be wonderful.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Well Oz if you are still here think I will head to bed it is almost 12:30, I have been trying to write this email for WM but think I will finish it tomorrow.

Night.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Night Joy, sleep well and yes sleep on it and get it sent tomorrow

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to CherylfromOz

Good Morning friends

Expert
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
Good Morning friends

GOOD MORNING GOOD LOOKIN HOPE YOUR BETTER TODAY !!
JOY MY DD SAID THEY LOCK THE OUTSIDE DOORS AT HER STORE BUT YOU CAN STILL GET BACK INTO THE STORE..THE MANAGER WAS WAY OUT OF LINE AND THEY SHOULD OF DID A WALK THROU BEFOR LOCKING UP.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to vernadell

Morning,
Joy, email or call the head people! Really and bring up your Mom's age and how she was getting stressed. Especially the way the manager handled it!!!!

Morning Verna!

Joy, yours was the first card I got. So cute! Love it.

dilovesscrappin
Veteran
dilovesscrappin
In response to gigikay

Good Morning All!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to dilovesscrappin

Morning Owls. DH is off today so I'm not in my normal routine this morning. LOL!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Morning Owls. DH is off today so I'm not in my normal routine this morning. LOL!

Tell him to get that tree fixed. LOL

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Hi Val, DH tried last night and the fuse is fine so before I went to my Mom's we put the top tree part on and I strung some lights, looks ok, once I decorate should be fine, and I am going to look for a new one.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Dang too bad!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

I know Val, but I am glad that it has lasted us this long it was a beautiful artifical tree that had heavy flocking on it, I think it has been at least 12 yrs, so got my money's worth.

Val, were the spatuala's ok? I wrapped them in bubble wrap in hopes they wouldn't get broke.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

I will be in and out, decorating the gingerbread tree in the dinning room/kitchen.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to uoduck

Good Morning/Afternoon Girlies!! I am getting ready to get in the shower and head to the store. I am out of milk and just have a little hard cat food so need to go. Can't let the girls starve...lol. I got all my packages yesterday except the bedding so I went through all that this morning. I definitely need to be done craft shopping. At least until I can do some actual crafting. I have been trying to get an inventory of some of the stuff I actually have and I am stunned by just how much is there. When you get a little here and a little there it doesn't seem like much but it adds up fast. Especially when you finally get all like items together...lol. It is going to have to be pretty fantastic for me to buy it from here on out.

I still need to figure out cart and cuttlebug storage but that can wait until I get in the craproom. My drawer in my big file cabinet is pretty full and I have about 10 carts to put in it yet. I am hoping they will fit if I take this little basket out that I keep blades etc.. in. I am thinking not though. And I think I have close to 100 Cuttlebug folders of different sizes so that is another quandary. The A2 size fit perfectly in my Jetmax drawers. It's the rest I am having a hard time figuring out. I am going to make cardstock file folders and label each folder so I can find what I want, but I am also thinking about samples so I don't have to look through all the folders to find one. I saw one lady had a sample key ring and another put them in a binder. I like both ideas, I just need to figure out what will work best for me. I like the idea of them being in a binder but am thinking the keyring idea would be better when I am trying to decide what I want. I could actually take them off the ring to compare too, where if they were in a binder they would just be stuck there. I think I am talking myself into the keyring samples...lol.

I will do the drawings for the cartridges later today after I get back from the store so make sure you commented on the posts on FB if you are interested. Ok, I am going to hit FB real quick and get moving. You all have a great FRIDAY!!

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to PamInColorado

Morning all, no pic today as I didn't walk, I was up just didn't feel like getting dressed to go, I haven't been feeling too good the last few days, I think it is the heat, maybe it is time for the aircon, I have been holding off because of the expense, but..............

Sorry about your tree Joy, I get attached to mine

I like the keyring idea too Pam, been meaning to make one for myself, I have nowhere the amount of folders you do though

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to CherylfromOz

Hi Pam and Oz.

Pam, interesting idea about the keyring. I am not sure how many of the small folders I have but the key ring thing sounds like it might work, might have to look into that whenever I get back in that room to really organize.

Oz, sorry you aren't feeling well, the heat does that to me, guess that is why I don't like summer to much. We still have rain here, coming down in buckets, guess sunday is suppose to be the worse of the storms, lots of flooding will probably start happening with all this rain.

But on the good side it makes me want to stay inside and finish decorating, woohoo almost done with the gingerbread tree.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to joy2crop

Joy, is your pool flooding?? I saw your friend posted she can't empty hers fast enough to keep up with the rain.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado

My grandson is in a big wrestling tournament in Las Vegas with the Air Force Academy this weekend and I just looked it up and he won his first match!! GO DEVIN!!

I am having a hard time getting motivated today. I hate going to the store...lol. Well, that didn't sound right from a devoted shopoholic...lol. I hate going to the store for just groceries. That sounded better. But I am going to run into Dollar Tree and look at the little craft kits they have for T. She likes to do a Christmas craft with me so they might work. I wanted to do the glitter ornaments but I have been trying to stay out of the craft stores. I will look when I go to Walmart today and see if they have any of the clear bulbs.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

Happy Aussie birthday Verna, hope you are having a wonderful day

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics