Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to CherylfromOz

I have just sent everyone an email, it is amazing, the kids will love it

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

Night Val, sleep well

I am still looking

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

Is it better to have the hole in the back or the bottom Joy, I bought battery operated lights to put in them

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Night Val, oh and I love your mini me so very cute!

Did the accessory I was carrying arrive uncrushed (rolled) or flat?

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

going for reals now

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Val yes it was rolled and I thought that was very clever, just perfect and I knew right away what it was. LOL!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Oz sometimes with the hole in the bottom with the electrical cord being out and running along the bottom they don't stand real good, but at HL they sell a wire stand for the blocks, which then holds it up off table or whatever it is sitting on and the cord isn't in the way, so I guess to answer your question is it depends on how well the wire sits under it. Does that make any sense?

Edited by joy2crop on 12-06-12 11:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

yes thanks, I need a stand I will try drilling through the back and see what happens

did you get the email?

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

or maybe out the top, that way the ribbon covers it?

I don't know I should get another one and try both ways

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Oz I didn't get the email yet.

Not sure about drilling it in the top I think it would be harder doing the ribbon on top with the cord in the way.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

I will figure something out

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

I am so excited tomorrow I am going to a scrapbook workshop doing 2 2pg LO's will be fun just doing something for me and being out with my friends for the evening.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

sounds good Joy, sorry I am on the phone with DD1

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

That's ok Oz.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Well it is after midnight so think I will go to bed.

Night Oz, hope your day gets a little better and you find your Kindle.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

thanks Joy, Just had to tell DD1 about it, she is fine, it is me that's really upset about it

Night sleep well

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado

Good Morning Girlies!! Sorry I haven't posted much this week. I have had tons of family drama with my DD so have been pretty stressed out all week. Things are settling down now so all is well. We aren't fighting or anything. I just think the girl has lost her freaking mind. She is having a major mid life crisis or something ever since she hit 40 and she is going to be 41 the day after Christmas. She isn't making good decisions AT ALL. I am pretty worried about her but I keep telling myself she is an adult and she is making her own bed. It's just too bad she is burning so many bridges behind her. As usual Mom will be there to pick up the pieces when she falls apart. I can see it coming and don't think it is far off either. Enough said about that mess. It just stresses me out.

On a good note I spent the day with DeSean yesterday. I took him to drive so he could get his drivers license and he passed!! Then he had court in the afternoon and they dismissed his case since he had his license. It was just a ticket for driving without a license so not a big deal. I took him out to lunch to celebrate him getting the license and then I took him home. DD had moved earlier this week but her new apartment is on the 3rd floor so I didn't go in. I told her she never has to worry about me dropping in unexpected because I can't get up all the steps...lol. I guess that is one way to keep your Mother away...lol.

Soooo today I am going to be doing some housework and hanging out at home. I was going to go shopping for sheets and pillows but I am totally exhausted from running DeSean around yesterday. I have been awake since about 4am too. I am tired but can't sleep. Too much on my mind I guess. I'm sure I will have a nap at some point today. Ok, I am going to go feed the girls and make some coffee. I will be in and out today. You all have a great FRIDAY!!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to PamInColorado

Joy, I have a favor to ask, I have been looking for the blocks and can find none here. Of course we do not have a HL. Could you get me 6 blocks and bring them up to the swarm. If you can just let me know and I will send $$s.

Pam so sorry about all the stress!! But I feel very special since you posted to us without even making coffee first. Hugs dear friends.

Oz, that is so cute. Got to send it to the Gks

Val you are on your way!!! Mini Val, for Christmas

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to gigikay

Good Morning Friends!

Typical busy Friday, just a bit busier.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Can't chat need to get fru-fru and then off to the Bear's ballet/tap class as well as a meeting at the studio for me. TTYL

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics