Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

Good morning ladies.

Ozzzz still hoping you find at kindle. Your poor nephew, sending prayers up for him. Sounds like even thou he had a hard childhood, he is a great man. We need to add him to our nightly prayers that he stays safe In his current job post.

Mary so glad you are feelimg better these days.

Joy you did great, woohoo

Pam sorry for the dd drama.

Well i"m sitting here at the dealership waiting for my car *sigh* i am bored and tired of waiting already! I've been here 30min already! Lol. Yeah i'm an impatient person. Lol

custergirl
Veteran
custergirl
In response to mickeysamiga

Good Morning Owls, Hope this finds everyone doing well and healthy. I have a cold, it started in my head but now has moved into my chest. And now DD is getting it. Told DH that I have to much to do to get this stuff.

custergirl
Veteran
custergirl
In response to custergirl

Val, loved the pictures you posted of the cake pops lady and the owls. To cute

Mickey, hope they finish your car quick.

Joy, sounds like last night was a success!!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to custergirl

Morning Owls.

Pam sorry about the DD Drama,hope things work out for your DD.

Gigi, yes I will get the blocks for you I will start picking them up at HL using the coupons so you can get them cheaper that way, the ones at HL are pretty cool because you can also get the iron stand that holds them up. The ones from Lowes don't fit in the stands, not sure about the ones at M's and J's if they will fit in the stands either, but yes I will get them for you.

Michele bummer about the cold, funny how we all seem to get one at this time of year, probably because we are so stikin busy doing so much.

Mickey hope you aren't waiting long for the car.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Hi from the dance studio, my meeting is over just waiting for the bears tap class to end.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Hi Val. So are you and the bear going to get the tree set up today?

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Doesn't look like it, maybe tonight. Just got home, need to eat lunch, feed the Bear, print some stuff for my meeting, change cloths, put on my face and head to my meeting. Guess I wasn't thinking all I had to do.

The Bear is watching her favorite show - Doc McStuffins

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Awww Val, hope you get a chance tonight but there is always this weekend, I'm sure the girls are getting excited.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Well I have been lazy this morning, haven't done anything yet but clean up my email, and surfing the net. Think I will get in the shower and get my stuff ready for the scrapbook workshop I'm going to tonight, I think my BFF is picking me up around 1 p.m. so we can hit a few stores and eat dinner before we go.

I will be in and out.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Have fun Joy!

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to uoduck

Morning all

Still no sign of the kindle told DD last night that was hard I just cant believe I was so careless

Sorry your not feeling well Michelle

Mickey I feel your frustration

Sorry you are having drama too Pam

todays pic By CherylfromOz" title="http:// todays pic By CherylfromOz"Link

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to CherylfromOz

Shower all done, putting on my makeup.

Morning Oz, so sorry you still didn't find the Kindle that reall stinks! Must have been hard to tell DD. Love the pic this morning, the clouds look wonderful.

It is a very dreary day here today was pretty foggy this morning, now just a high fog, no sun, but I LOVE it!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Woohoo got a load of laundry done, floors done in the dinning room and kitchen, everything has been dusted and dishwasher emptied.

My bag is packed ready to go today so soon as my BFF shows up I will be off, not exactly sure when she will be here she had thought it would be around 1:30.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

what have I missed, where are you going Joy

It was hard telling her, it was her DH that wanted me to have it, DH and DD2 have both said they will get me another one for Christmas, not the same, I am still looking, I have a bad habit these days of starting something and then doing something else, I am hoping I was putting it away and put it down somewhere else

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

OK just read back, I know where you are going talk about brain dead

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

LOL Oz, I was just getting ready to answer you and I saw your next post. Yep going to a scrapbook workshop, although haven't heard from BFF yet as to when she will be here hopefully soon I am ready to go. LOL!

Oz I hope you find it somewhere I know what you mean that it wouldn't be the same. Your package didn't arrive today. Is it coming Fed-ex or reg postal? My mailman has already been here today, but I don't think the fed-ex truck comes in my neighborhood until much later in the day.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Ok, just got a text she is on her way so need to shut down the lappy.

Talk to you all later.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

coming ground Joy, and with Christmas it may take longer

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

have fun

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Morning Owls.

Pam sorry about the DD Drama,hope things work out for your DD.

Gigi, yes I will get the blocks for you I will start picking them up at HL using the coupons so you can get them cheaper that way, the ones at HL are pretty cool because you can also get the iron stand that holds them up. The ones from Lowes don't fit in the stands, not sure about the ones at M's and J's if they will fit in the stands either, but yes I will get them for you.

Michele bummer about the cold, funny how we all seem to get one at this time of year, probably because we are so stikin busy doing so much.

Mickey hope you aren't waiting long for the car.

Thanks you so much Joy, I could not find them any where here. Just tell me how much money to send you. The stands sound neat too.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics