Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to CherylfromOz

someone posted this on the CM board

There is a resale ebay law case before the Supreme Court. If you want details, just google reslae ebay law case and you can read about it.

I think that PC has to wait until that case is settled before they can give an official statement.

This law case will change everything if the court rules that we don't have the right to resale items.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

I know Oz it is a shame that shipping is so expensive to you.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

it really went up a few months ago

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

• CherylfromOz Said:
someone posted this on the CM board

There is a resale ebay law case before the Supreme Court. If you want details, just google reslae ebay law case and you can read about it.

I think that PC has to wait until that case is settled before they can give an official statement.

This law case will change everything if the court rules that we don't have the right to resale items.

So I wonder if that will mean carts also.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

the carts should be ok, I wish I could have unlinked them but I can't, I left them on the gypsies too, which is against the eula, another reason I sold cheaply, if they do have to reset they will loose all the carts and I don't like ripping people off, some of these with the amount of carts on that mine has have gone for close to $1000 what happens when they have a problem and have to reset, they paid that for 2 carts, I couldn't sleep with that on my conscience

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Oz, did you tell the buyers that?

Oh when your cart comes is it ok if I take it out of the plastic to mail to you? I think if I have it out of the plastic I can send it in the small flat fee box.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

yes I did Joy, I put it in the original post, I felt that I had to put it out there

yes take it out of the plastic, that's fine

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Ok, good Oz, I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I took it out of the plastic, want to try to find the cheapest way to ship it to you.

I figured you would have posted it telling anyone that was buying it.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

I just think it is so sad that PC has become the way they are, they really could have had a great product with the cricut if they would have stood by it.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

I do love the Gypsies, I just haven't used them in so long, I also love the cameo I know I will use it more

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

I'm so glad you are loving the Cameo it really seems like a nice machine. I do like the fact that you don't have to purchase a cart with so many things on it that you don't want or wont use, with the Cameo you are only purchasing what you want and of course the fonts are pretty much endless.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

and there are so many sites that have free files, typical generous crafters

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

I will still use my E's and carts, they have their place although I am thinking of culling them, just keeping the ones I know I will use, I have so many I haven't used yet

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

I'm with you Oz, there are so many I haven't used but had to have them I guess. I do have my favorites, although one of my most favorites is on the Gypsy, I love gypsy wanderings and gypsy font I seem to use that one lots.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

I love Gypsy font, but I think Cindy Lou is almost the same, one of them is anyway

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Well Oz as much as I would love to stay up and chat with you my eyes are starting to get blurry so think I will head to bed.

Have a great evening I will chat with you tomorrow.

Night.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Night Joy, sleep well

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

Good Morning all.

Expert

WELL SAINTS AND PRESERVES US GUESS WHAT ???
YESTERDAY THE BIG BROWN TRUCK VISITED ME !!I CALL DD AND SHE COULDN'T BELIEVE IT AS HER DD HAS BEEN WORKING AT O MY CRAFTS [I THINK THAT'S THE PLACE ]
AND DD SAID OMC WAS BACK ORDERED INTO JAN FOR THE CAMEO ...WHEN DID I ORDER MINE TUESDAY?? PAM IT WAS THE LAST SALE DAY FOR IT,ANY WHO IT'S SITTING HERE LOOKING BACK AT ME..
JANN HOW DO YOU BUY YOUR CUTS???I DON'T WANT TO PUT MY DEBIT # OUT THERE AND DD SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A CARD SHE COULD PICK UP AT WALL MART BUT SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY IT READ...

dilovesscrappin
Veteran
dilovesscrappin
In response to vernadell

Good Morning Ladies,

Finally the house is finished enough to move into once the painted floors dry!!!! Yeah and a big thanks to Gigi for all her help

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics