Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to joy2crop

I am feeling good, today...and tonight. I am thankful for that.

I am sure you are tired & stressed. Is all your DH's family close by?

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

Thanks, Mickey. I enjoy it.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to SiobhanR

The Dr told me to eat what I wanted and to even deliberately eat a fatty meal or two to see if it is worse. Um yup it is. Ham is not my friend right now.

BTW, mission accomplished. All of my stamps have been scanned/printed or stamped so now I can easily see what I have.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to mickeysamiga

Debbie I was just looking at your LO's on FB they are great.

Hi Mickey, doing ok.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Siobhan, Debbie and Mickey I am doing ok, DH seems to be doing pretty good. We went to the Mall today, then grocery shopping for the stuff for his side of the family's big Holiday party that is on Sunday, they have decided to go ahead with the Holiday party because that is what his mom would have wanted. I think he is just trying to stay busy.

Debbie yes all his siblings live here in town. They are going tomorrow to clean out her room where she was living and on Monday have the appt at the Funeral home to determine the date/time for the service.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Oh no Siobhan now that I think of it I think Ham was what did mine in I ended up in emergency on New Years night and I had ham for dinner that night.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to joy2crop

Thanks for the compliments, Joy. I found some that I did when I went to the Lake with my friend Barb that I haven't posted. The one really rocks. I should go post it!!!

Glad all of the family live close by. That is nice.

Siobhan~~I'm sorry that the Ham triggered your tummy.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR

Thanks Debbie ~

You girls are so sweet caring so much. I just pray that I can have my consult and a planned surgery and it not turn into an emergency.

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006
In response to FaitheM

• FaitheM Said:
yes very much soo! School and me is a love/hate thing...love being the teacher, dont love being the student...but i did love my grade one class, so cute! This comming semester i have grade 5's which is completely freaking me out since all my experience is with grade 3 or less

Plus im spending the majority of christmas break in montreal with my fiance and his family, it was his niece/goddaughter's 1st christmas, so they did it up big here this year

My Dad who is 78 had to go for continuing education class for insurance last week of course the day the blizzard hit Nebraska! He was an hour late because the small town he lives in didn't get his driveway cleared until noon which is really good, not complaining. They didn't take into account (which I understand)that it was a blizzard and instead of sitting on the lecture he had to read a book and take a test! He calls me and is what am I gonna do? I said YOU are calling me?? I can't remember how to study! Cripes!!!! LOL I told him to call my daughter she can give him pointers! Nevertheless, teachers don't get the credit they deserve so if I may thank you for all you do for our children I always told my daughter's teachers to always come to me because I would not let my child make it difficult for them in any way...guess I scared my daughter enough, she never acted up!

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006
In response to FaitheM

• FaitheM Said:
what apps/programs do you have on your samsung? I got a samsung phone for christmas and need app suggestions

I have a Samsung Galaxy 3 and the Joanns and Michael apps are pretty cool there is always coupons handy which I like. Netflix, if you have it works pretty good on mine so far. the NCAA college football app is pretty cool. Zedge for ring tones, wallpapers. E Online is cool if you are bored at an appointment. I have had luck with Slacker Radio and my daughter likes Meditation Lite. Have fun with it!

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006

• ScrappinHusker Said:
I'm sorry, Joy. I really can't imagine losing my Mom and dread the day for that hurt. I am so blessed to be able to still have my Mom.

Well, good for the Direct TV...he will be able to watch the Huskers lose to Georgia!!! YIKES...that is going to be a bad game! Hope I feel ready for beer by then...probably going to need it.

Does that mean 20 INCHES of SNOW?!!!! That is what my conversion chart said. Holy Bucket load of snow!!!!

OMG you can say that again about losing to Georgia! They were commenting on one of the games about the beating we are going to get! Even my BF son told me they were going to lose and he's FIVE! Dad wanted to still go to game in Orlando and I was like "Dad you can torture yourself at home just as easy..." It stinks....and they are playing on my birthday and that's even worse!
As for directv love it! Been catching up on all programs and been watching a lot of Duck Dynasty, love that show!

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to Debbie2006

Hi Owls! I thought I was so ready for this next week ---now I find I'm not really! Oh well --they'll get how it is.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to GramMe6

ok where did you ladies put my mickey and friends book? I know I haven't used my cricut in FOREVER but I need this book and can't find it anywhere!! WTH would take my book???

Hi Mary, what's wrong chica? What aren't you ready for?

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Hi Debbie, I'm doing pretty good. Guess you are feeling better, I read that you had a beer today.

Oz, I'm so sorry I didn't get your package sent off to you today, I will try to package it up tonight and take it to the P.O. tomorrow.

Don't worry about it Joy, you have more important things to worry about

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to mickeysamiga

• mickeysamiga Said:
ok where did you ladies put my mickey and friends book? I know I haven't used my cricut in FOREVER but I need this book and can't find it anywhere!! WTH would take my book???

Hi Mary, what's wrong chica? What aren't you ready for?

Five more people at my house for a week--------

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to CherylfromOz

Bummer, Mickey. Hope you find it soon. XXXing my fingers & my toes for you.

Poor Mary...I always think I am ready...and at the last minute I find that I'm not as ready as I thought I would be. Hang in there. It won't really matter. It is all about the moments of being with your family.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

5 more people at your house for a week...

It will all be ok. Hang in there.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Mary I don't think we are EVER ready for extra people. I'm sure it will all work out fine. I know your family will help with whatever needs to be done. Don't stress!!

I know Debbie, I don't know wth happened to it. I have my G but I still like looking at my books.

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6

I gope so!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to GramMe6

It will all be ok, Mary! Deep breathe....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics