Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to GramMe6

Megan~ I just found a pin that someone did from your blog Cricut World!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to SiobhanR

That is way cool, Siobhan.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

Even more cool....they look super familiar to me. I think they might have my initial or something!!!!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

So that's where Siobhan is.....surfing Pinterest!!! LOL

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to mickeysamiga

And Debbie too now!!! lol I see your posts Debbie!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Squirrel!!!!!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

• ScrappinHusker Said:
Squirrel!!!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

And watching football! Minnesota & Texas Tech are playing....and it is a crazy game!!!!!

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006

• ScrappinHusker Said:
I didn't get anything exciting...but, I told him I didn't want anything. But, my DH did good. He got 2 things off my list and I ordered myself a necklace so I am good.

T got me the Despicable Me movie that I have wanted forever.

A got me a gift card to Barnes & Noble. And, DH got me an armband for my Iphone when I am walking. So, I was thrilled with my gifts. And, we had just spent so much $$ with buying a new car for A, Tires for A's car and DH's truck and then the new computer. UGH!!! We are on a desperate cut back so we can build up our accts again.

My husband is not good at gifts, his whole family is the same way and my family is such a big surprise family so its different. Christmas isn't the same since my mother passed three years ago and I am in charge of buying gifts for everyone including myself so I am always happy with what I get! LOL My DH was funny this year, we bought a new headboard and frame for our bed and my DH turned in his Amex points from his business card and we upgraded our TV in the bedroom to a 40 inch for free and he tried to tell me that those were my gifts! Ha! I told him I will take the headboard but the TV is all his!

I was excited to be able to get my DD an xbox from my father and she was so excited! I didn't think a senior in college had time for video games but who knows??

I have to get going on the treadmill too but I will start after the first of the year too much football on.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR

• ScrappinHusker Said:
Even more cool....they look super familiar to me. I think they might have my initial or something!!!!

Did she make them for you in a swap?

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

• ScrappinHusker Said:
That is awesome, Verna. Hope that works. I wish I wasn't too cheap to buy a library card. I always think some year. LOL

I always thought there was a trigger for an attack?!

I've gotten 6 pages done today. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are done!!! I'm so thrilled!

I need to back up all of my digi stuff and then load my new virus software. YUCK!!!

BUY a library card???? uh... arent they free? Mine was. and it was when I was in AZ too.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR

• mickeysamiga Said:
So that's where Siobhan is.....surfing Pinterest!!! LOL

I got sucked in while talking on the phoneto mom...AND no one was talking here.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to Debbie2006

Mickey----I see your pins!!!!!

Debbie--are you watching the Minnesota-TT game????

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
Siobhan- have you kept a food journal at all? See what youre eating each day to potentially find a trigger? I have a friend who had her gb out a couple years ago. She said her triggers were what and dairy (if I remember right) so it could be anything youre eating.

Siobhan, I had my GB out in June and after that it seems that I am having issues with bread or certain types of like "gluten". I can eat like whole grainy wheat but white bread or some other stuff like that will trigger sick. I had stones, and it was full when they took it out, wish they were diamonds....LOL good luck!

Oh and I have started keeping a food journal great suggestion! It tells so much!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Siobhan---she made those cards for our Easter swap that was May Day for Megan & me. LOVE them!!!!

Megan-- I am not in city limits so we have to pay. And, it is close to $75. I have never joined out of principle.

40 inch tv might be ok. You can watch football in bed!!!!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

Those note cards were from Christmas last year! They have actually been pinned several times. I love the way they turned out- so it makes me happy everyone else does too!!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

Debbie- that is absurd! I wouldnt pay either. sheesh!

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006

• ScrappinHusker Said:
That is awesome, Verna. Hope that works. I wish I wasn't too cheap to buy a library card. I always think some year. LOL

I always thought there was a trigger for an attack?!

I've gotten 6 pages done today. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are done!!! I'm so thrilled!

I need to back up all of my digi stuff and then load my new virus software. YUCK!!!

I hated that when I lived in Omaha! We lived in Sarpy County so I couldn't get the Omaha Library because I lived out of county, and I couldn't get the LaVista since we lived out of city....

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to MeganF

It is awesome to see them again Debbie and Megan :-)

Debbie, thanks for the input on the GB. I think I might keep track just to see.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to SiobhanR

Interesting Debbie....we must of lived pretty close to each other when you were here. LaVista is cheaper to join but out of the way for me...they are $50.

I did get a card for my kids because they go to a Millard school.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics