Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to mickeysamiga

• mickeysamiga Said:
haha you both are funny. I'll at least admit that my DS#1 is just like his momma. Very mellow, loving, sweet and just a beautiful person

I could think of a few adjectives to describe you, but mellow, loving, sweet, and beautiful probably wouldn't be among them...

Now that I woke up, I think I'll go to bed. :0 G'night all!

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to jflanderbo

Nighty Jann! I hope you feel better quick too!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Night Jann. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Well Siobhan and Oz I think I might go to bed also, this congestion is getting worse so think I will take some nyquil and go to bed.

Talk to you all tomorrow, night.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to joy2crop

Nighty Joy! feel better too!

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to SiobhanR

Night all, sleep well

I hope you all wake up feeling great in the morning

Mayor
In response to CherylfromOz

Good morning girls.
On my cell so only read this page. I see several are feeling bad. I hope you all feel better today. Something was/is going around here bad. John, Mandy and Sarah had it the worst. I (knock on wood) have just had like a cold that don't wanna go away. Not near what they had.

Mayor
In response to LuvMyBrats

I am so tired today. I think if I had just one wish it might be for my ribbon to magically be all organized lol. I think I could tackle the rest of this chaos if it wasn't for all this ribbon. Starting by trying to pack away at least all the Xmas to get
it out of the way (3 boxes so far) but then there are some that maybe are Xmas or maybe not quite. So I've no clue lol

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

• jflanderbo Said:
  • mickeysamiga Said:
haha you both are funny. I'll at least admit that my DS#1 is just like his momma. Very mellow, loving, sweet and just a beautiful person

I could think of a few adjectives to describe you, but mellow, loving, sweet, and beautiful probably wouldn't be among them...

Now that I woke up, I think I'll go to bed. :0 G'night all!

Well who was asking you anyway

lol

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Good morning ladies. Here at work and just waiting for 7AM!!! Ughhh I hate waiting...did I ever tell you ladies I have NO patience!! LOL I'm trying to connect to a remote computer and the dang things don't automatically wake till 7am...ughhhh dangest thing! Ok so by the time I finish this post it will probably be 7am, lol

So you ladies that are sick.....JOY/JANN/GIGI, you better hurry and get well before the Swarm. I DO NOT want your cr@p!!!

Siobhan, will thinking of you today hun and sending lots of prayers that they can get you in soon!!

Ok, it's 7am....need to get to this job before the person comes in Have a good day ladies.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Ohhhh congrats on the win Val!!

Missie, I'd probably be in heaven with all your ribbon, LOL. I like ribbon

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6

Been up since 6 am---A Team left at 7---they make a very nice family----ready to go back to bed but think I'll get dressed & to go to Salida instead so I can be at Siobhan's consult!
TTYL!

Everyone get well!

Mayor

Good Morning Mickey. Well come on over & organize & you can play with all you want lol.

Its way more than you would ever imagine. Just got 3 big HL bags full last night. When I order online its usually 30 to 40 lbs so its a LOT. But I still never seem to have enough lol. John always says use what I have 1st but he just dont get it. One of the ladies that was making a lot of the basic bows (like the organza & reg bows) just hasnt showed up since Sept so I am having to replace all those. Theres one kind I have no clue how to even make. Asked another of the bow ladies & she said she already tried long time ago when the same lady went MIA & spent several hours & couldnt figure it out so she wont even try.
The MIA lady also used to do all the tiny ones that I hate. Like tiny korkers (curly 1/8th ribbon) & tiny organzas. I hate hate hate doing small bows lol. Takes way longer than larger ones.

Mayor

Im lost so no idea whats going on but really hope everything goes well for Siobhan.

I try to jump on some at the mall but lately my cell wont get online there. No idea why. It used to do fine. I had a coupon sent to me for any free cell I wanted (out of a few models) & one was the samsung Galaxy3 & I forgot till a day too late sad Im yards away from them yet never get time to go lol

Mayor

Speaking of I should probably go pay my bill today lol.
So how was every ones Christmas?? & New Year??

Christmas here wasn't Christmasy at all. Not doing most of our shopping on Black Friday really threw everything off.
Usually the kids go through papers all day thanksgiving & make me lists but this year we didnt even get the paper & right up till xmas they didnt even have a clue what they wanted.
Stormy did decide she wanted a guitar & lessons (after we shopped for her lol) She started Wed & did really good. He said she will be playing within a couple weeks

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Morning Mary, pls give Siobhan hugs for me!! Glad you'll be able to go w/her.

Missie, quit teasing me!! lol Have you looked online for instructions on how to make the bow you need? I've been making a few bows the last couple of days but only for a party. I had no clue on how to make these pretty fancy bows I always see, so off to Pinterest I went, LOL. I found instructions for a few that worked out just fine. I'm only doing bows on head bands and some clips, about a dozen of each. And I'm ONLY using the ribbon I already have, which DH should be proud of me Where do you order all your ribbon from Missie?

Christmas was really nice for me. Having my new grandbaby made for a great xmas Glad Stormy likes her guitar. How's Drew (i believe that's his name) doing these days with all the time i'm sure your having to be away??

Mayor

Oh Oh
HL has Imagine carts on clearance here for 4.31 or whatever change. They had like 5 diff ones (I called John & I already had them all) but anyone with the imagine might wanna check your HLs.
Also a reminder (just in case anybody hasnt used theirs in a while like me lol) make sure to print something every once in a while so your ink dont dry up.

Mayor

Oh hes great. We barley had time to shop for xmas so he hung (supposed to have been helping me) at the mall Monday before Xmas & kinda did some of the shopping for himself so he got some Jordans lol. He as well as Stormy decided what he wanted after I shopped or him so he made out pretty well too lol.
I take one of them in to hang out every once in a while so I get some one on one time with them. Sometimes we are busy but then there are slow times.
Stormy can work the register & CC machine better than anyone lol. Monday she was going with me cuz Mandy had to take Bella o Dr then Jayden called wanting her to play so I took them both. I left them there while I walked down for a coffee & by the time I was back Stormy had taught Jayden how to run the register.
Stormy counts $$$ & writes it all down to close too. Shes a smart kid. She even got a dollar tip one day from a lady cuz she was so impressed how she just rung her right up with no help.

Mayor

I get ribbon everywhere.
ribbonretreat
ohmygoshgoodies is high but really good
hairbowcenter
I usually get 50 yd rolls is why its so much.
Dang had to type a couple in to dbl check names now you got me wanting to order VDay ribbons lol. I was trying not to cuz I have so many basic bows to catch up on. Was gonna have the one lady that used to make like all the big bows do most of the VDay.
Oh also ebay is good sometimes cuz you can just get one at a time with no shipping so its not bad.
I also order straight from China sometimes but its hard to communicate & takes weeks usually. And if you dont get it there's not really anything you can do.

Mayor

BenBen finally got his own cell for Xmas
I spent 30 mins with the guy trying to come up with a cool # & finally GAME worked
He was so excited.

Mayor

Grand babies really do make xmas fun. Little Bella wanted to open every bodys & got mad if they didnt let her lol. Her & little Carter both got Squeakers. She sat & kicked her little feet cuz she dont walk yet & Carter (Sons little one) just kept stomping up & down. They loved them! It was so cute!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics