Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

LOL Gigi,yes she was the one that said that. HAHAHA!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to gigikay

• gigikay Said:
Joy, hope you kick it soon!! Wasn't it Mickey who said she did not want any of us giving her our sickies? LOL

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to ScrappinHusker

Hi Debbie, how is the back doing?

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Good Morning all,

Just got done proof reading an essay my cousin is writing for the "Unstoppable Mom" contest for LIVE with Kelly and Micheal. It's about my aunt, if she becomes a finalist I'm going to be asking you all to vote for her.

Edited by uoduck on 01-20-13 11:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Expert

• ScrappinHusker Said:
  • gigikay Said:
Well, I have the first of two bags of bread in the oven....this one I used chocolate pudding and coco and chocolate chips...we shall see.

Next two will have vanilla pudding and blueberries. Will let you know Joy how they turn out.

Yum!!!!!

Gigi--I ran across the pictures of us at Archivers today.

Deb every time i see Archivers name i think of my great grand daughter[ 8yrs old ] i think...told her mom she had a phone call from Arch i vers . now we all call it that..

Suzy-Sunshine
Diva
Suzy-Sunshine
In response to CherylfromOz

• CherylfromOz Said:
Had a nice lunch and a couple of beers (that's for Debbie)

From the boat ramp By CherylfromOz" title="http:// From the boat ramp By CherylfromOz"Link

View from the table By CherylfromOz" title="http:// View from the table By CherylfromOz"Link

sorry I should have flipped this one

ha ha I was thinking maybe you actually had a few extra beers for Debbie!!!

Suzy-Sunshine
Diva
Suzy-Sunshine
In response to Suzy-Sunshine

Jann, I hear you are harassing Okie on FB these days? SHe is on the MTC forum these days. Posting cool cards and files already! Hope the day goes well for you. So sad about that family...were they new to the area maybe and didn't know? Sounds horrible all the way around.

BTW I just managed to do something cool. I have made cut files and print and cut files in MTC from a photoshop page I designed. I never got around to doing it all laid out and stuff but now I think I might scrap this way almost all the time. Getting excited to work on it more. I know it's not news to everyone else already tho. LOL I knew you'd be proud of me Debbie!

Val, hope your DH doesn't get too sick....I have the same bedside manner. Cant stand the whining from my DH...oh and we will definitely vote for your aunt! Send me an email if I am not on here....

Joy hope you don't get sick again!

Megan hope you feel better soon. Good for you for running so much!!

Amanda, I didn't see why your sister is hurting but I hope she recovers well.

I haven't seen Siobhan and Mary but did see that the her Tammy is doing better and out of the hospital...hope everyone is recovering well and her surgery is successful and easy!

OK I have to get off the computer and tame some savages for a while!

Gigi, I love friendship bread too! We used to keep it around but haven't for a while. If you don't want so much to split it you can just make the bread at a certain point and just refreeze the one. It's been awhile so I don't remember all the details...we started some with GS waaaaay long ago! LOL

Take care everyone!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

My back is sore still, Joy. Thanks for asking. I'm going to take a shower...hope that feels good. I need to ice again.

Suzy~~I am very proud of you!!!

Verna~~very funny about the pronunciation!

Val~~my Scott Frost is getting a promotion, maybe.
http://sports.omaha.com/2013/01/20/scott-fros t-getting-...

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Val~~do you have a CM photo online account? I was thinking about sending you a link?

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

Morning all

Only 2 beers Suzy,

Sorry everyone is sick/sore hope you all get better soon

Grocery shopping today, oh lucky me

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to CherylfromOz

Have fun, Oz!!!!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Debbie sorry your back is still sore.

Sorry I keep MIA unpacking scrappy stuff and just kind of organizing while I am doing it.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Oz enjoy your grocery shopping, oops I mean reading while waiting for DH to do the shopping. LOL!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Oz enjoy your grocery shopping, oops I mean reading while waiting for DH to do the shopping. LOL!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to joy2crop

Hi ladies. I'm so exhausted and just want to relax. I came back from Gigi's and had to go down to my families for a b-day party yesterday.

First off...JOY told me I did NOT get her sick!!! We talked about it her cold on the way home and she said she didn't think the cold she had before ever went away fully!!! :P So it wasn't ME!!!!!!!

Ozzz, you pic looked wonderful. What a great way to spend a day

Suzy, so sorry for you Coco Hope the girls are doing better.

Debbie, ouch..hope your back feels better. I hate back problems.

Val, how's your DH doing? I hate when men are sick!! Definitely let us know if your aunt becomes a finalist...how fun.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to mickeysamiga

Hi Mickey how was the party?

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to joy2crop

The party was nice Joy, just a long long day.

So how are you feeling?

Suzy-Sunshine
Diva
Suzy-Sunshine
In response to mickeysamiga

Thanks everyone for kind words for Coco, Debbie do you have lots of pics of your hedgie? How long did yours live? K is feeling like she didn't live as long as she should have and sad that maybe we didn't take good care of her but I think it was just her time:(. Sorry for your back hurting too Debbie.

Mickey sorry you felt so bad and then we picked on you...

I don't know how Jann went right back to work after that trip...

Oz I actually like groc shopping but only if I am not in a hurry...don't really like putting everything away either....

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Mickey I'm doing ok just really stuffy, coughing and sneezing, but I'm ok. I'm sure you were tired at the party at least you have tomorrow off.

Suzy, I don't like grocery shopping when I am hungry either I buy to much junk food then. LOL!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to joy2crop

Son of a motherless goat I DID NOT want the 49ers to win. I'll be hearing alot of $hit from people now!! Dang blast it!!

Suzy, it's ok. I always get picked on

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics