Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to CherylfromOz

We have had lovely gentle soaking rain all day, I am hoping it has stopped by morning Sammie wants a walk

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

I love the rain when it isn't a downpour. It has been raining here since about 2 p.m., not a heavy rain just a constant rain, I love it.

Well Oz almost midnight so think I will head to bed.

Have a great evening I will talk to you tomorrow.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Awww, must be why you aren't having any problems. I will have to make sure that it has windows 8 pro when I get it. Did your SIL upgrade that for you or did yours come with it?

When it first came out a store here was having a promotion, I think it was just under $50, so when SIL asked did I want it I asked him if he was getting it, when he said yes I told him to get me a copy too, this way if I do have problems he can talk me through it as we have the same, he lives 1.15 hours from here so we do most of this over the phone.
I did have to reinstall it the other day as when I had all those virus's the guy who got rid of them told me to do it then, finally did it the other day

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

Night Joy, sleep well

flhomeschoolmom
Resident
flhomeschoolmom
In response to joy2crop

I'm awake before daylight again. I;m really not much of a morning person, never have been. And TV at 4 AM is all infomercials. So I'm bored.

Joy, my DH and MIL both have lappy's from Dell. They seem to like them a lot. I don't have a lappy of my own, I have a desktop as do each of my boys. I do use my DH's lappy, but only for things like the forum and stuff here. I type like a mad woman and my long nails make a constant clicking on the keyboard. So, when my DH is asleep I use his lappy so I don't wake him up. Before we got the lappy, I used to wake him up a lot.

Suzy-Sunshine
Diva
Suzy-Sunshine
In response to SiobhanR

• SiobhanR Said:
Hi girls!

I am home and lucid for the moment at least. Mom just cooked us a nice dinner and I am chilling. I feel pretty good except for a headache. If I disappear you'll know why.

Glad to see you are home and one with the surgery...hoe your recovery goes quickly!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to Suzy-Sunshine

Good morning Owls! Thanks for the love on the court case. I am thrilled! Now hopefully when my insurance company goes after her...I won't need to go!!!!

Siobhan--I am so glad you are home. Take it easy. And, hope your headache goes away today. Sending you my love.

Mary--is it Tammi back in the hospital with the fever??? I hope not. Anyway saying prayers.

Jann--so sad about that baby!!!! :(. Glad Aubrey didn't want to leave you!!! Treats are always good!

I have Dropbox also...my son got me started in September. I was going to use it for XC pictures but I didn't think there would be enough room.

DH left so mini vacation time.

Have a great day!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

Pam--great job purging!!! I keep working on it here, too. I took a lot of xstitch kits to a retirement home for their craft room when I was eliminating. They were thrilled!!!

Joy--glad you are "maybe" getting closer to a new laptop!

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to ScrappinHusker

Good morning Debbie and Suzy! Thanks for the Love!

Debbie, it is my other SIL (sorta~she is my brother's sig other) she had a full hysterectomy on Monday and is having some terrible pain and she also now has a fever.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to SiobhanR

Mini Vacay for your or your DH Debbie? LOL

BTW, the headache is gone I still have a bunch of that cr@p in my chest and coughing hurts. I slept ok but I am not a back sleeper...Left and right don't work right now and tummy is no way.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to SiobhanR

Morning Owls.

Debbie, woohoo for the mini vacay. I'm so glad that the court thing got settled and she has to reimburse you.

Siobhan, woohoo that the headache is gone, it does take awhile for that stuff to get out of your chest, because they pump you up with air to do the surgery right?

Hi Ali, I do have a HP also well for the desktop, my laptop is a gateway, but going to take the plunge a different brand.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Think positive thoughts .09, .09, .09 or even lower.

My aunt is waiting for her latest tumor marker results and is hoping for .09 or lower. She'll have another round of chemo today too.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OH and when I was dropping B off at school this morning her teacher warned me that the other 3rd grade teachers may be contacting me to do a presentation as well. Not sure if that's good or bad. LOL

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Thinking .09 Val!

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to joy2crop

Tabitha Rose Markle
Visit Guest Book
Markle, Tabitha Rose age 9 months. Preceded in death by her grandfather, Lawrence Mar- kle. Survived by parents, Jonathan and Amanda; sister, Isabelle; grandparents, Marilyn Markle, Marvin and Mary Seefeld; aunts and uncles, Sandy and Dave Pevonka, Laura and Jason West, Amy and Aaron Seefeld and Emily Seefeld; cousins, Kenneth and Sara Pevonka, Natalie, Jacqueline and Gabriella Seefeld. Mass of Christian Burial Friday 10:30 AM at St. Peter's Catholic Church, 6730 Nicollet Ave. S., Richfield. Interment Resurrection. Visitation TONIGHT 4-7 PM at Morris Nilsen Chapel, 6527 Portland Ave S, Richfield. Morris Nilsen Chapel 612-869-3226 www.morrisnilsen.com

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to jflanderbo

On that cheery note, I'm off to the Nook!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Good morning ladies.

Jann that is just too sad

So glad you are finally going to take the plundge Joy! Your poor lappy now has payed it's dues already and is ready to retire. lol

Val, sounds like a lot of fun for B's class. Make sure you don't commit to other classrooms if it's going to add more work!! Remember the word.........NO!! lol

Well you ladies have a good day!!

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR

• jflanderbo Said:
Tabitha Rose Markle
Visit Guest Book
Markle, Tabitha Rose age 9 months. Preceded in death by her grandfather, Lawrence Mar- kle. Survived by parents, Jonathan and Amanda; sister, Isabelle; grandparents, Marilyn Markle, Marvin and Mary Seefeld; aunts and uncles, Sandy and Dave Pevonka, Laura and Jason West, Amy and Aaron Seefeld and Emily Seefeld; cousins, Kenneth and Sara Pevonka, Natalie, Jacqueline and Gabriella Seefeld. Mass of Christian Burial Friday 10:30 AM at St. Peter's Catholic Church, 6730 Nicollet Ave. S., Richfield. Interment Resurrection. Visitation TONIGHT 4-7 PM at Morris Nilsen Chapel, 6527 Portland Ave S, Richfield. Morris Nilsen Chapel 612-869-3226 www.morrisnilsen.com

Blessings and prayers to this family, little girls and all of the first responders who assisted. Hugs!

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to SiobhanR

Thinking .09 Val

I think your daughter's class is good. Maybe they could video tape you for the other classes???

I jsut went through my mini's and I don't believe that I have Val and Suzy isn't marked. She is the ice skater right?

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to SiobhanR

We are having a debriefing at the hospital next week.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics