Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Oz, so very happy that the house did not flood and everything is safe. Hope it all receeds soon so they can get back to normal!!!

Okay, Hugs Siobhan. We are just giving you a bad time.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to gigikay

Me too Gigi, we are all just happy they are safe and the house is dry

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to gigikay

• gigikay Said:
  • SiobhanR Said:
  • MeganF Said:
BWAHAHAHAAHAHA! Gigi... yeah Siobhan!!! Just because its your anniversary, doesnt mean you have to "celebrate". You just had surgery for crying out loud!

Gigi- we did! we went up to nipomo and had a hot tub/massage

Oh yeah some clebrating! Shawn got called into work early and has a major case of the[/color] A$$...happy freakin' anni! Grrrrr

???????????????????? Is that what we were talking about????????????? Just sayin

hA! Notthat kind of A$$ hehhhheeeheeee

Sorry I went MIA. Many phone calls.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to gigikay

• gigikay Said:
Oz, so very happy that the house did not flood and everything is safe. Hope it all receeds soon so they can get back to normal!!!

Okay, Hugs Siobhan. We are just giving you a bad time.

You're cool! That was funny!

Thanks!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to SiobhanR

Putting the bear to bed, bbiab

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to uoduck

Jann, the framed saying is on my FB. There is a small pic in the gallery here but the big one is on fb.

Off to get dinner ready. Should be fast and easy!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

In and out fixing dinner.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

I'm back.

mickeysamiga
Queen
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

heehee Hi ladies. Dinner here is done and DH is cleaning up.

Sorry Siobhan, but someone had to do it

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to mickeysamiga

What's everyone up to tonight.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to uoduck

home from costco and dinner... kids are getting bathed and ready for bed. Im exhausted. Im crossing my fingers that im not getting sick.

OH! and someone at Pea's pre-school apparently has chicken pox. :/ My kids are vaccinated, so I hope it means they wont get it

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to MeganF

Megan, they probably won't either that kid wasn't vacinated or there is some rare anomoly. My kids had a schoolmate a year get it but never did. Did this kid get it from Barbra Walters???

Bad joke. sorry. trying...

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to SiobhanR

lol. I just heard about her having it. Its supposed to be really dangerous when youre older. I also didnt realize she was over 80!

mickeysamiga
Queen
mickeysamiga
In response to SiobhanR

I'm chilling tonight. Watching The Following I had DVR'd.

You know I heard about Barbara Walters. I really should get a shot. To my knowledge (as my mom told me), I never had the chicken pox. I was put around my siblings as well as my niece, nephews and my own kids....but never found a spot.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR

• mickeysamiga Said:
I'm chilling tonight. Watching The Following I had DVR'd.

You know I heard about Barbara Walters. I really should get a shot. To my knowledge (as my mom told me), I never had the chicken pox. I was put around my siblings as well as my niece, nephews and my own kids....but never found a spot.

YIKES Mickey you should. Two shots, one month a part. You don't want it now.

It is really dangerous as you get older. Since Jann isn't here I can say you're not that old but you don't want it in your 80's like Babs.

mickeysamiga
Queen
mickeysamiga
In response to SiobhanR

Yeah I know Siobhan. Think i'll ask the doc about it the next time I have to go in.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

I want to find out if the shingles vaccine would mean I wouldnt get it again. Or if it wont matter now that I have had it. That ******** HURTS. I would rather have another c-section than have shingles again.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to MeganF

Megan, I think my mom got the Shingles vaccine after she had it. We'll have to ask her when she comes on.

BTW all...I wanted to scrap today and didn't do squat with crafting and I'm pissed. I should be thankful that I got my medical stuff organized and sent off for reimbursement and several things gone through. Next is my email.

I am scrapping tomorrow NO MATTER WHAT!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

Yes Mickey you should get the vaccination girl. I told DS he should too. He got them but only one poc so not sure if that counts.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
I want to find out if the shingles vaccine would mean I wouldnt get it again. Or if it wont matter now that I have had it. That ******** HURTS. I would rather have another c-section than have shingles again.

I asked and they say I'm not old enough to get the vaccination. Now way in he11 do I want those again. Mine still flare up every once in a while but not even close to the extend as the first time.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics