Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to CherylfromOz

B is better but now the bear has the cold i had and I have a flippin sore throat AGAIN. I really hop I don't get it a 3rd time.

Will not get it, will not get it!!!!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Oops stuttering again

Edited by uoduck on 02-02-13 06:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

Morning Ladies.

Oh no Val. For one, you can't get sick again!! ANd poor Bear. Hope you two feel better soon.

Ok, i'm FINALLY showered and dressed....off to M's. lol

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to uoduck

Good Afternoon Girlies!! I am getting ready to get in the shower and then go do some shopping so won't be here long. I want to go by M's and see if they have anything left of the 90% off sale. Probably not but it's as good of an excuse as any to go...lol. Then I want to stop at the Dollar Tree for a couple things and then the grocery store for a few things. The girls love me a lot right now because I still haven't got them soft cat food so they have had Tuna the last 2 mornings...lol. They love it!! I wouldn't be able to stand being around Cocoa if I didn't feed them something in the mornings. She is sooo bad. Meows from the minute I walk in the kitchen until I put the food down. And she would do it all day, every time you walk in the kitchen, if she didn't get her soft food in the mornings. Danged cat. I figure it's not their fault I have been too lazy to go to the store and tuna is almost as cheap as cat food so what the heck. I may just throw a can of tune in as a treat for them every once in a while since they like it so much.

DeSean stayed up at his Mom's again last night. I think he is missing his little brother and sister so wanted to spend some time with them. That's fine with me. He did get all signed up for online school. He goes to an orientation next Wednesday and then starts right after that. I sure hope this works out for him. Now if he can find a part time job I will be happy too. I give him a few bucks here and there but he hates to ask even if he needs anything. I think he will like having his own money once he gets used to working. That kid had no toiletries at all when he moved in here. Nothing. And he was like a kid in a candy store when I told him to get what he needed when we went to the store. He was worried about what it cost. Doesn't matter. if you need deodarent and bodywash get the kind you like. It wasn't the cheapest brands but it wasn't the most expensive either so it was all good.

OK, I need to get my franny going here. You all have a great SATURDAY!!

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to PamInColorado

My GS is in the finals at the All Academy Wrestling Tournament at West Point today!! Pray he takes 1st!!! The worst he can do right now is 2nd. GO HIGHTOWER!!

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado

Sorry, I am just excited for him...lol. BBL

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

YAY for your grandson, Pam!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to jflanderbo

hey girls! awfully quiet in here today...

I worked out this morning, ran 2 miles with the hubs and boys (they rode their bikes), now im showered and hanging out. Chicken in the crock pot for dinner. ahhhh, nice relaxing afternoon!

Pam- YAY for your GS!!!

Val- listen up lady- go right to the store. buy some airborne. Take it 3 times a day until your sore throat/symptoms are gone. DO. IT. NOW.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to MeganF

I'm making valentine cuts. You wouldn't catch me outside with the temp at 2 degrees!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Woohoo Pam, fingers crossed for your DGS!!

Megan, sounds like a nice day. I'm prepping some food for tomorrow. We aren't having a huge superbowl party but the kids are coming over....so side dishes are being prepared today.

Yeah Jann, those temps are freaking NUTS!! I don't know what our current temp is here, but short sleeve weather is about it

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to mickeysamiga

its overcast and a bit humid here. Not warm- but working out gets you sweaty quick thanks to the moisture in the air.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to MeganF

Morning all

Sorry Val, hope your not getting it a 3rd time

Pam woohoo for your GS, hope he comes first

Sounds like a nice day Megan

Mickey hope you have luck shopping

Janns at her happy place again

Veteran

Hi Ladies,,,,,,,,,,,Do you remember me?? Ive been a stranger again.. things have been nuts, Madison has been keeping us so busy with all of her activties......I thought I would say hi....see how all of you are doing and try to catch up with everyone....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to krisy0731

I think I'm fine, it seems to have gone away. Think I just really need a break from life. The bear has no fever, just a very runny noseand ingeneral doesn't feel great but shes a trooper and is trying to be normal.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to uoduck

Hi Christy!

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

Afternoon NOs,

Val, you are not going to get this again...I swear by that airbone stuff...and Megan did turn me on to it.

Hi Jann, are you at the Nook being a fishing widow? I have figured out how to change svg files to studio files by using inkscape. I have not done it yet but I have all the instructions if you want them.

Hi Kristy!!!

Oz, how are thinks going with your DD?

Mickey, went to Ms today. They did not have much but I got some of the self sticking ribbon glitter strips. And a few Halloween things. I have way to much Halloween stuff.

Hey Megan, that is great, the whole family out for a run/ride! Megan, did you bring a Jamba Juice cup over when you were here for the swarm?

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to gigikay

Hi Gigi, she has power, rang me in tears an hour ago, they managed to get into town, but, she said what they drove through to get there was like a war zone, remnants of buildings, rubble where houses once stood, very very sad

It is so easy to convert svg's to studio, do you have DE you don't have to convert if you do, but if not open the file and save it as a DXF file, that will then open in studio

Edited by CherylfromOz on 02-02-13 05:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

Your poor DD! And so sad for all those people.

Hum, Oz, I should have ask before I downloaded inkscape. Will try it.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

Went mia--got some terrible news that a close friend passed away. Gonna go home now.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

Hugs Jann, so sorry, guess 2013 isn't going to be a good year after all

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics