Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to CherylfromOz

LOL Gigi, I can just picture 4 dudes guarding you...a small lil woman $hit, if nothing else, maybe your MIL will see she better not mess with you!! But seriously, I agree w/Ozzz..you have more control than me. I definitely would have corrected that doctor and told him to go 'blank' off and find the right room. I have a BIG mouth and I know it, but don't blame me for something i'm not doing!!!

And then OMG you end up having to go to ER. That is nuts and I do hope you are feeling better!!!

Soooooooo I guess the real question is....did your MIL go to a nursing home?

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to CherylfromOz

Oz, when I said "That will be fine" He was a little confused but told the security guard all was resolved. MIL tried to call one in to explain but he said NO real firm to her. Anyway he figured it out. While he was explaining what needed to be done, in the middle of it, he got called to next door. He said I will be right back...well what ever happened there IDK. But he did not come back...we waited and then figured out since the guard stayed there that Dr. had figured out he had the wrong room...LOL. He is the kind of Dr. who thinks he walks on water,but he was getting things done and MIL had decided that "she did not have a choice" so I really did not want to undo that!!! It was a first for her. No she is not going to stay there. I am postive about that. But they will give her PT and maybe she will be able to get around by herself when she comes home.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Mickey, she will stay in the hospital till Tue. or Wen and then be transfered to one. Her insurance will cover up to 100 days but I know she will not stay that long. I told her how much money she had left and how much it would take for a skilled nurse to come in. I knew she was going to say that is what she was going to do so I checked with the company we have used before and knew the answer.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

I guess it has passed..I now know what it feels like so if it ever happens again I will know what it is. LOL. I am fine.

Expert
In response to gigikay

• gigikay Said:
Oz, when I said "That will be fine" He was a little confused but told the security guard all was resolved. MIL tried to call one in to explain but he said NO real firm to her. Anyway he figured it out. While he was explaining what needed to be done, in the middle of it, he got called to next door. He said I will be right back...well what ever happened there IDK. But he did not come back...we waited and then figured out since the guard stayed there that Dr. had figured out he had the wrong room...LOL. He is the kind of Dr. who thinks he walks on water,but he was getting things done and MIL had decided that "she did not have a choice" so I really did not want to undo that!!! It was a first for her. No she is not going to stay there. I am postive about that. But they will give her PT and maybe she will be able to get around by herself when she comes home.

WELL FROM NOW ON YOU CAN BE MISS ROCKIE G

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to vernadell

Verna...LOL

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to gigikay

Gigi, you mean to tell me the DA Doc probably realized he was in the wrong room and NEVER came to apologize?? I know he was at least stern enough to get through to your MIL and that is a possive, but what an a$$hole!! I'm really hoping that your MIL will stay the full length at the nursing home and NOT be so freaking stubborn.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to mickeysamiga

WOW Gigi, I'm with everyone else - it would have been hard to keep my cool. Sure how she stays as long as possible and maybe realizes it's not as bad as she thinks.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Just finished dinner. DH is doing dishes and Im in one of those moods. Worked hard to clean this house and now there are toys all over. Whatever is on the living room floor when they go to bed will become mine until THEY clean their rooms.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
Just finished dinner. DH is doing dishes and Im in one of those moods. Worked hard to clean this house and now there are toys all over. Whatever is on the living room floor when they go to bed will become mine until THEY clean their rooms.

Yes Val, exactly the reminder the girls need!!! And glad DH is at least helping.

DH has dinner cooking right now, well bbq'ing. I'm starving, hopefully it's almost done

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Wish he'd wash off the countertops too but I guess I should just appreciate he is doing something.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
Wish he'd wash off the countertops too but I guess I should just appreciate he is doing something.

Plezzzzzzz Val, that's NOT part of cleaning the kitchen...what is wrong with you girl

LOL this is SOOOOOOOOO my son. Thankfully not my DH but I can't get my son to link the two. Good luck to his future wife, LOL.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

LOL guess I just expect too much.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

Definitely expected too much Val, LMAO

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR

Hi girls!

Gigi, that is just freakin' wild! Good thing you didn't open a can of whoop a$$!!! YIKES!
Hopefully your MIL will just cooperate!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to SiobhanR

Dinner is FINALLY done...brb

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Enjoy dinner,

Putting the bear to bed then heading to the happy scrappy place to clean and organize. Will be good therapy.

Edited by uoduck on 02-09-13 07:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

Our dinner is done too!

Now to just relax.

Mickey, that is right. He just never came back that day. He came back the next but I was in the ER and DH said he never said anything about it. LGO..

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to gigikay

Gigi, are you feeling ok now? Did they have to treat you/laser or anything?

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

• mickeysamiga Said:
Gigi, you mean to tell me the DA Doc probably realized he was in the wrong room and NEVER came to apologize?? I know he was at least stern enough to get through to your MIL and that is a possive, but what an a$$hole!! I'm really hoping that your MIL will stay the full length at the nursing home and NOT be so freaking stubborn.

I have to agree with you Mickey, ignorant git

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics