Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
Just finished dinner. DH is doing dishes and Im in one of those moods. Worked hard to clean this house and now there are toys all over. Whatever is on the living room floor when they go to bed will become mine until THEY clean their rooms.

That's what I use to do

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to CherylfromOz

My DH forgets the counter tops too, must be a male thing

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz

So glad you are feeling better Gigi, let's hope they are gone

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• CherylfromOz Said:
  • uoduck Said:
Just finished dinner. DH is doing dishes and Im in one of those moods. Worked hard to clean this house and now there are toys all over. Whatever is on the living room floor when they go to bed will become mine until THEY clean their rooms.

That's what I use to do

Ive done it before and need to keep doing it. I just get lazy I guess, or more I get frustrated so just give up,

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to SiobhanR

Ok I am stuffed. I had DH bbq some xtra food for the week so I got everything Foodsaver'd, four bags of chicken and two of tri-tip I love having food I can just grab and have dinner ready in 15.

Hi Siobhan, so how did the test finish up? I'm sure you did great...but how do you feel about it?

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• CherylfromOz Said:

This time he has forgotten more than the countertops, seems to have missed 1/2 the dishes on the table from dinner.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
  • CherylfromOz Said:

This time he has forgotten more than the countertops, seems to have missed 1/2 the dishes on the table from dinner.

Ummmm isn't everyone responsible for putting their own dishes near the sink? If not Val, this is something the girls should be doing already. Then your DH wouldn't 'forget' things. lol

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

Jeez! Guess i better read back a page...

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to mickeysamiga

• mickeysamiga Said:
Ok I am stuffed. I had DH bbq some xtra food for the week so I got everything Foodsaver'd, four bags of chicken and two of tri-tip I love having food I can just grab and have dinner ready in 15.

Hi Siobhan, so how did the test finish up? I'm sure you did great...but how do you feel about it?

I feel pretty good! I think I covered everything. The only thing I am concerned about is that it is too long.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

• CherylfromOz Said:
OMG you have more control than I do Gigi, I would have said, Excuse me Dr, the door slamming was next door would you like to go there and repeat your lecture". Boy you must be scary looking (I didn't think so from your pic) to need 4 security guards.

Hope all goes well with MIL and that she enjoys her time in care and decides maybe it won't be too bad to live there after all

There is no way Gigi could look even remotely scary or even stern. Her face is a smile even when she's not smiling!

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to jflanderbo

My DH wipes absolutely everything off when he does dishes... Sorry, but the man's nearly a saint.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

• jflanderbo Said:
  • CherylfromOz Said:
OMG you have more control than I do Gigi, I would have said, Excuse me Dr, the door slamming was next door would you like to go there and repeat your lecture". Boy you must be scary looking (I didn't think so from your pic) to need 4 security guards.

Hope all goes well with MIL and that she enjoys her time in care and decides maybe it won't be too bad to live there after all

There is no way Gigi could look even remotely scary or even stern. Her face is a smile even when she's not smiling!

LOL, Jann. Thanks

On another subject, did you send out the invoice?

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Siobhan, they said it was at the end..so I guess it was moving out. Never had one before but I guess it left. LOL

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to gigikay

lol Siobhan, did you get a lil winded? Again, i'm sure you did great!

Jann your such a $uck up!!! lol

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

jann, yes your DH is a saint and talking about saints, Mickey your must be also...BAR B Qing outside! I am so freezing and I am inside. This is just to cold...sorry but it is not even getting out of the 50s so I never get warm during the day...all right give it to me..I know I am a sissy!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to gigikay

Yeah I guess Jann's DH would have to be a Saint to live w/her!!

As for my DH...he's far from being a Saint, LOL. It was cool here Gigi but as soon as the sun started going down, it got down right COLD!! And it's ok being a sissy I'm right there w/you sister!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• jflanderbo Said:
My DH wipes absolutely everything off when he does dishes... Sorry, but the man's nearly a saint.

Yes he is and he needs to teach others how to be a saint. Larry is incredible.

Edited by uoduck on 02-09-13 08:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR

• mickeysamiga Said:
lol Siobhan, did you get a lil winded? Again, i'm sure you did great!

Jann your such a $uck up!!! lol

I like to think thorough....I guess if I move on it was the right thing, if not too much!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• mickeysamiga Said:
  • uoduck Said:
  • CherylfromOz Said:

Ummmm isn't everyone responsible for putting their own dishes near the sink? If not Val, this is something the girls should be doing already. Then your DH wouldn't 'forget' things. lol

They do a lot of the time but it's not enforced, not really the way I was raised. Whoever did dishes cleared the table too. Need to do a chore chart and think that's one of the things that will be on it.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to uoduck

Siobhan, you did great I am sure of it! Hugs.

Val, my DH is very good in the kitchen, but once he does the dishes I have to wipe the water of the counter. He just does see it but he does wash the stove down so I am good with it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics