Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
Expert
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Morning Owls, I guess I just kind of fell asleep last night, DH must have shut down my lappy for me. LOL!

BLESS YOUR HEART..

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Hi Val. How are the girls doing?

Think today I am just just going to enjoy the quiet here at my house. I know I need to start getting things ready for DGS's bday party but need to talk to DS and his GF to see what they have planned. It is suppose to be at my house and I can't remember if it is this coming Sat or the following Sat, lost track of time while I was gone. LOL!

Expert
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
LOL that is funny Joy.

MORNIN DUCK == HONEY REMEMBER EVEN GOD TOOK A DAY TO REST I WORRY ABOUT YOU HUGS

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to vernadell

Morning Verna, how are your hands doing?

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to joy2crop

Mornin' Owls. I'm at my happy place.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to vernadell

• vernadell Said:
  • uoduck Said:
LOL that is funny Joy.

MORNIN DUCK == HONEY REMEMBER EVEN GOD TOOK A DAY TO REST I WORRY ABOUT YOU HUGS

Thanks Verna, I rested this weekend (kind of) I did family and house stuff but decided not to do work work but as a result I'll have to work a lot this week. Oh well, you know what I say LGO

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Hi Val. How are the girls doing?

Think today I am just just going to enjoy the quiet here at my house. I know I need to start getting things ready for DGS's bday party but need to talk to DS and his GF to see what they have planned. It is suppose to be at my house and I can't remember if it is this coming Sat or the following Sat, lost track of time while I was gone. LOL!

The girls are doing very well, they barely got the cold or whatever I had so that is good.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OK girls are off to school and I need to get work done before going to get the bear so TTYL

Expert
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Morning Verna, how are your hands doing?

i'm doing ok right now Joy thanks for asking..
I===lost my train of thought my neighbor phoned me..sorry
i hope things slow up for some of you girls the stress is wicked ... hugs

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to vernadell

nice to see you here, Verna

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to jflanderbo

Good morning ladies. Here @ work, not quite the Happy Place Jann has...but it's all good.

Megan that $ucks that someone had to ruin the fun. I swear, there is always one in the pack. These are the people that should stay home!!! But making a lil extra $$ from the bull ride is hilarious.

Ok, caught up around 7am and can't remember a dang thing now that it's 10am, lol. This page has been up since then but got busy here at work, lol.

Hope you ladies have a good day, have lots to do here!!

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado

Good Morning Girlies!! I am vegging right now but am heading out to work on my kitchen shortly. The Kid is doing a test online so I am trying not to disturb him. I went in and found him a binder for his schoolwork and dug out another printer since I gave the one I had out here to DD. It was an ok printer but I have 2 Epsons that I like bettr. I am going to set the printer up on the table today so he can print out what he needs for school. He is having a heck of a time figuring out how to navigate the school website so we are going to sit down here in a bit and see if we can figure it all out. He was supposed to go to a learning lab at the school at 10 this morning but the weather is horrible here (4" + of snow) and we all know I don't drive in this. He emailed his teacher and I think he is going to go Wednesday. Even though he is kind of confused I am proud of him because he is sticking with it and trying to figure it all out.

I made that roast with the au jus and ranch packets yesterday and man o man was it good. I just used a cheap chuck roast and it was falling apart when I took it out of the slow cooker. We had mashed potatoes and steamed baby carrots and I made gravy from the drippings. I think the gravy is the best part...lol. DeSean is a picky eater but did he ever dig into that roast. He loves it and it is hard to find things he will eat good. he will pretty much eat anything I put in front of him but it is hard to find things he really likes. We are having ribeyes either tonight or tomorrow. I had the store cut them 1" thick and I spent the family fortune and bought 20 of them. I have them all food savered and in the freezer except 2. I love ribeyes and have been craving them. I have been waiting for them to go on sale so I could stock up.

JANN!!! When you get those envelope makers in let me know because I want one. I am putting myself on a spending ban until my craproom is done, but that I think is a necessity right???...lol.

JOY!! I am so glad to see you back!! I missed you!! I was so sorry to hear about your Aunt. And I know what you mean about your Mother. Mine was the exact same way. There was no pleasing her no matter what I did. It was her way or no way when it came to pretty much everything. Now my one brother could do no wrong so there ya go...lol. We made him executor when she passed since he was the favorite. Paybacks ya know...lol.

OK, I need to get my kitchen cleaned up. I have a bunch of dishes and I also have a table full of magazines and mail to sort through and purge. We set up a 6' table out there just for that purpose since we emptied the bookcase in the living room that had all that in it. DD is getting ready to start washing the living room walls this week so it is a good time to get through and get rid of all of that. I didn't want it all over my kitchen table. I hate having that other table set up out there but at least it will force me to get this done so I can tale it down...lol. There is logic behind my madness.

I am out of here!! I will be in and out today I am sure. You all have a great MONDAY!!

dilovesscrappin
Veteran
dilovesscrappin

Morning Jann,

It's always good to be in a happy place!

Good morning ladies.

Edited by firefightermom on 02-11-13 10:10 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to dilovesscrappin

So far I have Gigi, Di, Pam on my envie maker list, plus myself, of course. Sheila questioned me ordering 10 of them, but I told her I already had orders for several and they were going to sell like hotcakes.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

Nice to see you here, Di. Hope everything's well at your house... Wish I was there.

dilovesscrappin
Veteran
dilovesscrappin

Can't wait for the envelope maker Jann. And thank you for the pics from the swarm from you and Mickey. I just got them from Gi yesterday and ordered prints from Snapfish this morning. Can't wait to scrap them. I have still been on a roll scrapping but I have scrapped all the pics I brought with me from NH and am running out of new pics to scrap. I have boxes and boxes of pics at my other home, who knew I'd like to have a box or 2 with me now.

dilovesscrappin
Veteran
dilovesscrappin

Jann, I forgot to thank you for the arrows and letters - I think I have enough now to last a few years!

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

I'm trying to get an order together and just came across scrapbooking paper... Might have to order some.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

Hi from the road. We have not made it there yet as dh had fasting blood work this morning. Good to see you on Di . Jann yea got happy place.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Joy. You need one of those evnvie makers with al.l the cards you do

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics