Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to ScrappinHusker

• ScrappinHusker Said:
Brutus is very fitting for such a big dog!!! Will he be an inside dog?

T is 98 degrees right now. But, just doesn't feel the best yet. We will hope it stays down today. Poor kiddo. He is playing Animal Crossing right now.

Good God I hope not!! LOL That can be a huge dog!! But I guess people make big dogs inside dogs too huh? lol Shoot my dog is lil bit and she's still generally an outside dog. We of course have her inside when it's cold out but while we are all at work, she's outside. The girls got it made thou, her freaking doghouse compared to her size could be a 2-story house for her, plus she has a huge pillow inside. I laughed at DH when he got it for her, I asked him if he was going to put a flatscreen in there for her too .

Debbie, let's see today I'll be working lol

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to mickeysamiga

• mickeysamiga Said:
  • ScrappinHusker Said:
Brutus is very fitting for such a big dog!!! Will he be an inside dog?

T is 98 degrees right now. But, just doesn't feel the best yet. We will hope it stays down today. Poor kiddo. He is playing Animal Crossing right now.

Good God I hope not!! LOL That can be a huge dog!! But I guess people make big dogs inside dogs too huh? lol Shoot my dog is lil bit and she's still generally an outside dog. We of course have her inside when it's cold out but while we are all at work, she's outside. The girls got it made thou, her freaking doghouse compared to her size could be a 2-story house for her, plus she has a huge pillow inside. I laughed at DH when he got it for her, I asked him if he was going to put a flatscreen in there for her too .

Debbie, let's see today I'll be working lol

But, did you see that face on the dog...who could leave him outside!!! And, funny story about your puppy!

have fun working!!!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Hi Mickey and Debbie.

My sis inlaw has a mastiff and he is an inside dog, so stikin cute, but OMG so freakin big. Well my sheepdog was big but not that big and she was an inside dog. LOL!

Debbie, I am just going to be rearranging the den today, making room for the new internet and still have to clean up files on the desktop, we aren't going to use the desktop anymore going all wireless and portable now, although I am considering moving the desktop in my scrappy room just to have the bigger screen and maybe use it for editing photos, not sure yet, that would mean I would have to clean that room to make room for it. LOL!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to joy2crop

I bet you could save that screen & plug it into your laptop and have dual screens!!!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Debbie yep I was considering that.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to joy2crop

Mornin' Owlies! At my happy place.

Mary's getting a mastiff? cool! ANY dog can be an inside dog. We had some neighbors who raised St. Bernards and they would have 2-3 of them in bed with them every night!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to jflanderbo

Still very lightly snowing but the sun is shining! Got to love Colorado

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to uoduck

Morning, been up and doing and now going to head for the shower.
That is one big dog, Mary!! The name is so fitting.

Sounds like Pam got most of the snow so far. Snow and sun...will that melt the snow as it comes down?

Crazyaboutmycricut
Resident
Crazyaboutmycricut
In response to gigikay

Hello ladies! I thought I would drop by and say hello! I am getting ready to go to my 16 week appointment. =)

I always wanted a big dog but now they I have my little 10 pound Bichon, I can't imagine going bigger. Plus I like to be able to travel on the plane with Izzy. So much cheaper than dog boarding!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to Crazyaboutmycricut

It is just starting to snow here! I went to get pizza for the boys. And, the visibility is going down. They are saying 1 inch of snow an hour right when the heavy band comes through.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

Congrats Amanda!!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to Crazyaboutmycricut

• Crazyaboutmycricut Said:
Hello ladies! I thought I would drop by and say hello! I am getting ready to go to my 16 week appointment. =)

I always wanted a big dog but now they I have my little 10 pound Bichon, I can't imagine going bigger. Plus I like to be able to travel on the plane with Izzy. So much cheaper than dog boarding!

Congrats!!! Will you find out if it you are having a boy or girl when they do the ultrasound?

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Amanda, you need to keep us posted with pics of you. Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!! It was so great to have you here at the swarm!

Okay, I called CS for the cameo for the first time. 3 rings and a person picked up!!!!!!! I have been having trouble with the cutting mat not cutting at the same space or place that is on the program....easy fix! Make sure the dot on the LD screen on the Cameo is at load mat not load media!!!! Wow, and they are really nice too.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

Busy busy busy!

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

Hi Amanda!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

hi girls!

I need help- I could have SWORN there was a calendar grid on one of the carts, but now I cant find it. I thought chore chart or designers calendar, but no. Any ideas?

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

ok, there is one on designers calendar according to mycutsearch, but I cant find it in DS. ugh.

Gigi- you have designers calendar, right?

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
hi girls!

I need help- I could have SWORN there was a calendar grid on one of the carts, but now I cant find it. I thought chore chart or designers calendar, but no. Any ideas?

I am 99% sure Designer Calender has it as I've cut it. I'm sure.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
ok, there is one on designers calendar according to mycutsearch, but I cant find it in DS. ugh.

Gigi- you have designers calendar, right?

I have it if she doesn't and would be happy to pop it in the mail.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Think it is time for a starbucks break.

BBIAB

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics