Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to GramMe6

• GramMe6 Said:
  • uoduck Said:
Teapots, blinged and assembled. Gonna run up and reprint the tea bags on different paper and then attach them and I'll be done. Whoooo Hoooo

That was quick---bet they're adprable!

I know, these must be the quickest, easiest invites I've ever made and they are very pretty.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to GramMe6

• GramMe6 Said:
  • CherylfromOz Said:
Hi Mary, how are you feeling

I feel pretty good---exercises are getting a bit easier---if I tell her she'll do new ones! Still get tired before I should PT gal says it takes a year to get back to normal after joint surgery---wonder how long it takes after 6 surgeries!! lol!

Mary your body has been through so much, it will take time to get back to where you were, as hard as it is for you I am glad the PT is pushing you

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to CherylfromOz

hope you post them Val, I would love to see

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

I will Cheryl, promise but probably not until tomorrow.

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to uoduck

This silly dog----don't know if he'll ever catch on about going potty outside!!!! UGH!!! lol!

Edited by GramMe6 on 02-24-13 10:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to GramMe6

tomorrow will be fine Val

I am so glad Sammie is past that stage Mary

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6

It's almost worse than TRAINING A KID! lol!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

I was going to ask how the training was going Mary, guess not well.

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to uoduck

I laugh at Gill----he's the one that wanted the dog!!!

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to GramMe6

Oz & Val---I'm gonna try to go to bed--it's after midnite! TTYT!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

I'm done and heading to bed.

Nighty night all!

Have a great Arvo Cheryl

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to uoduck

Night Mary and Val, sleep well

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Good morning Owls! I really don't want to get moving...a week off makes one lazy I guess.

Can't wait to see the invites, Val.

Mary--the puppy will catch on. He is so dang cute!!!

Have a great day, my friends.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to ScrappinHusker

Good morning all

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Morning Everyone.

Didn't come back on yesterday after DD picked up the kids, I needed to pick up the toy room and the patio, then decided to watch "The Red Carpet", then the Oscars.

Val I can't wait to see the invites I bet they are adorable. You just amaze me how much you get done and just keep going. I'm sure you are so tired.

Mary, I was wondering how the potty training was gong with Brutus, I think that is one of the reasons I haven't gotten another dog yet.

Debbie hope work goes well for you today after being off a week. T must be feeling better.

I don't remember what else I read from yesterday to comment on.

Today the guy from staples is to bring my new lappy and hook it up. Woohoo, other than he will probably laugh how slow my internet is. Haven't heard a word from Comcast as to when they will be able to be back out.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

Morning Nos,

Joy, that is to bad about Comcast. They seem to be good here. I would call them. Hope you are not paying for what you do not have yet!!!

Paying bills this morning first thing to get it out of the way. Ugh!!!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

Gigi, they told me they would call me once the new lines are in outside to reschedule the install for the house. I guess in a way it is a good thing getting all new fiber optic to the main source maybe then I won't have any troubles once it is all in, keeping fingers crossed. I better not be charged while I don't have it, guess time will tell.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Stayed up making the invites and left them laying on my desk this am. Oh well will take them when I pick her up today.

She also informed me this morning as we were getting her coat on that she is star of the week and has this poster to color and fill out all about her and NEEDS it today! Yeah that's not happening when we had to be there in 5 min. Talked to the teacher and she said no big deal so we'll be doing it tonight - or rather today as I have a meeting tonight.

Expert
In response to joy2crop

Also Joy my teck put me on crome instead of explorer he said it's faster exp..if you play games and i do 4 or 5...Just a thought,,
HI girls i'm fine the sun is bright and my fur baby is beside me asleep=all is well with my world !!!and is seems all my owlies are FINELY up to snuff !!!
GOLLY I HATE THAT WORD WHY DID I USE IT ??
MARY A FRIEND'S=DD HAD 2 YEP 2 OF THOSE DOGS THE OLDEST COULD STAND AND LAY HIS HEAD ON THE DINNER TABLE..HOLEY COW HE WAS BIG...

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to vernadell

Hi Verna, good thinking, I always forget about google chrome and I do use explorer. Glad you are doing well.

Sorry keep MIA, doing laundry.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics