Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to mickeysamiga

Mickey, have a great day! You are such a good friend!!!!!

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to gigikay

Good Morning Girlies!! I am busy busy busy this morning. Had my coffee, read the paper, fed the girls and am just about done cleaning my kitchen. I am tearing my stove apart and cleaning all the drip pans and burner covers. Yuck. I still need to clean out the microwave and then food saver some chuck roasts and then I am heading into the "office" bedroom to get some stuff done in there. I started on it yesterday but didn't get too far yet. I just have to keep after it. At least an hour a day is my goal.

DeSean has decided not to do the online school and just get his GED. If this would have been an accelerated program I think he would have stuck with it, but it is regular school and he would be almost 20 before he graduates. He was wanting to join the Navy and he had to have a diploma for that, but now they are downsizing the military, plus he has an ADHD diagnosis so his chances of getting in are slim at best. He just doesn't know what he wants to do right now. He's struggling. He is looking for a job now and I am taking him to a program about the GED thing next week so we will see. Job Corps at the end of June isn't out of the picture yet either.

I haven't been up to anything but the usual lately. Eat, sleep and work on my house. That's about it. DD is coming Tuesday to start washing my living room walls & ceiling so that is a good thing. I am hoping to have this bedroom straightened out this week too but will be washing pictures and knick knack cr@p while she is here Tuesday. The bedroom involves mostly just getting the printers and all set up on the desk and then going through the bins and boxes of office stuff I packed up when I moved the desk out of the craproom. Lots of purging too.

Ok, I am out of here for a while. I will try to check in later. You all have a great SUNDAY!!

Edited by PamInColorado on 03-03-13 10:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to PamInColorado

Hi Owls! I got up early and we're going to do some final trip shopping. DS is here dropping off his fishing and golf equipment so they're out packing the Suburban. It's getting close!!!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to jflanderbo

I am soooo bad neighbor sent me a text yesterday asking if I had scrap fabric her DD could use. I said yes, then she asked if her DD could come over and she and B could make bridesmaids dresses. I have no idea what for but assumed for playing so I said sure.

She just got here, I think it's for a school project, I think she (neighbor) assumed I was going to teach her how to sew these dresses for her friend's doll. I am working and cleaning I have no time to help someone else kid with a school project so I just handed them some (very little) scrap fabric and a spool of ribbon I won't use for anything and then sent them to B's room.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Oh and I should add this is the same neighbor who takes credit for everything I do for the Barre committee etc...

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

Gotta go--ttyl!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to jflanderbo

• jflanderbo Said:
Oh, and guess what! My niece's new mil has the same cancer as my sil had... So here she goes again--lost her grandma (my sil) and two ggma's and it doesn't look good for the next one...

Her hubby has two daughters from a previous marriage that he has full custody of. The 2 have lived together since my niece was 18--she's now 25, so she's been their mama for a long time. They were very attached to my sil, and now they're going to go through it again.

oh man...stupid cancer. I am so sorry. I will add them to my prayer list.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to GramMe6

• GramMe6 Said:
  • mickeysamiga Said:
Here's the prototype, lol.

Minnie Ears By Mickeysamiga" title=" Minnie Ears By Mickeysamiga"Link

Mickey----those are darling! I need one! lol!!

sooooo stinkin' cute!!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to GramMe6

• GramMe6 Said:
  • uoduck Said:
Back from dinner, played a board game and now the girls are eating cake then off to bed for them. I should work but going to take the night off and do absolutely nothing.

Good for you!! Now come to my house & teach me how to use this PHONE!!!!! lol!

I have an Iphone if you need help!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to CherylfromOz

• CherylfromOz Said:
Morning all

Val your DD is so funny, I want to know where my maid is though, I consider myself a princess

Woohoo Mickey sounds like a great find

Travel safe Gigi, has MIL accepted things yet, any talk of looking around for a care place permanently

Debbie that love set you have on FB, how much is it, I really like that and am thinking maybe for the girls for their birthdays

I will need to message you. That one does add up. I think it is close to $100....but, the bad thing is I'm not suppose to sell outside of the US right now. But, I wonder if I could give you a "gift"!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to ScrappinHusker

Debbie, I wonder if you could sell something to one of us and then we "re-sell" it to Oz or Canada? Hmmm???

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

Hi ladies, i'm home ... but I feel quite lazy today.

Debbie, i'm sure Ozzz can paypal one of us and then we can paypal you for the item(s), so technically you are selling Us. LOL There is always a way.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

I have paypal, I am willing! No issue.

Still need to do a little work on taxes.

DH went over to his MOM's to clean out the refrig and stuff since she has been gone so long...there was some stuff from 1991! Oh my goodness. Glad it is gotten rid off.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to gigikay

Hi Gigi, I knew someone would be willing to help Ozzz out I don't have PP, DH has the account since he is the Ebay wh0re, LOL. Glad your DH was able to throw $hit out while your MIL is gone. 1991, that is crazy!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

1991 ugh, glad it was your DH and not you that got to do it.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Can't work, too many squirrels gonna run to figure out what's for dinner and run to the grocery.

TTYL

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Hi Owls.

OMG Mickey those Minnie ears are adorable, love them!!!!! Yes the boys all need ears also.

Val, so glad the party went well and the bear had a great time. Wow the nerve of your neighbor expecting you to help her DD with the school project.

Mary, sorry no iphone here I have an android don't know anything about iphones.

Gigi happy bday to your DGD and she looks beautiful! And I am so happy that we have become friends I love what you wrote on the MB so very sweet and so glad you are part of my life.

Been a busy day today, DH and I got up ate breakfast got ready and went to the Home & Garden show, we are looking for fencing around the pool, after that we went to lunch, then went shopping and got DGD (Johnnie) her bday gift we got her the Minnie Mouse play kitchen, now I am home.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Back from the store, leftovers for supper. I'm just tired. Not tired but wore out and not looking forward to tomorrow. I have both Barre and PTA this week (Mon and Tues) and I think I've just had it with volunteer work. Counting the days down until I am done with PTA and going to work really hard to find myself a replacement, if no one steps up I guess we just don't have a pres, I just can't do it anymore. Sure I could just "phone it in" "lame duck it" but you all know me. If I do something I do it so I just have to quit.

Haven't decided about Barre - would like to quit that too but we have been losing members like crazy, there are 3 of us that have been there through it all. Maybe if I only have that I won't feel so overwhelmed - we shall see.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Just in case you are wondering 82 days (that is counting weekends)

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Val I say you need to start telling them that you are stepping down as pres and they are going to have to find someone else. You need a break.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics