Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

I wonder if he is keeping his blog current? Or has a way to contact him through it. Ill check

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to CherylfromOz

• CherylfromOz Said:
Well I got some of my room cleaned up, but the lure of the cameo sort of got in the way, so I have cut the 2 of the best mum card pieces out, just have to glue them together

mothers day cards By CherylfromOz" title="http:// mothers day cards By CherylfromOz"Link

Gigi learn from my mistakes, I tried doing the fancy piece with a nice pearl paper, waste of paper, it was too fine and ripped some of the curly bits

So I went to cardstock, cut beautifully and the best tip I can give you is weed it while it is on the mat, so much quicker and easier, you can control those curly bits better, by that I mean leave the actual piece on the mat, pull away the waste. Overall I am happy, will do more cleaning tomorrow

Verna that is so funny, I can see you on the scooter causing havoc

Joy hope your having fun

Bugger about the PO Val, hope they phone you back

Very nice Oz,

I will take your advice as soon as a Cameo is in the house...mine is on the way back.. Geez, it cost me $21.00 to mail it back and insure it. Not sure I am happy about that since it is their fault it is not working, not mine. But shipping to them is not covered under their warrenty.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to gigikay

Thanks Siobhan. I know itll work out when its time. Its just disappointing.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

oh! time to take Gavin to skateboarding! I told Pea. He was sad at first, but then I whispered that we would get a special treat after we dropped Gavin off- his frown immediately became a smile and he was thrilled.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to MeganF

Awe how cute for Pea! he'll get his time too! and YAY for a special treat!

Have a good day!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to MeganF

Sorry about DH Megan, but I bet he'll do much better next time around. It's hard to toot your own horn and unfortunately important to do it.

8th is great Siobhan and since you are willing to relocate I bet your chances are good.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to uoduck

Siobhan, Congrats!! I knew you would do good.

Phil, has not bee on scrapbook.com for over a year. I checked his last post.

Megan, sorry yesterday was rough!!! I can not believe baby Pea is going to school all ready.
Sorry DH did not make it but if he is a peace with it then that is good!!!

Val, I really do hope you stay warm!! As Megan said, it is sunny here. Not sure how warm as I have not been out yet. Going to go to lunch with a friend of over 35 years that is moving to Texas for her job.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Well dag nab it. I must have deleted Phil's number. I kind of remember it, thinking it was probably not current since he moved. RRRR

Wonder if Ria knows how to get in tough with him.

Tuki
Tuki 
Diva
Tuki
  • Tuki on 03-09-13 09:56 AM
In response to uoduck

Good morning ladies... sorry I didn't come back on last night, Val. Once I start doing lesson plans I kind of tune everything else out!

Siobhan, I have Phil's e-mail addy, don't know if it's current though, but you can try it. I'll PM it to you.

Ok, gonna be a busy day here so I'll be in and out.. you ladies have a super day and I'll try to check in again later!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to Tuki

Totally understand Tuki, no worries.

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to uoduck

On the road again--WDW here we come!

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to uoduck

Tuki sent me an email addy. Hopefully he gets my message.

I actually probably have a better chance in BV. But since I am willing to work in Canon that is a distinct possibility too!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to SiobhanR

That's cool Siobhan.

Have fun Jann, yeah yeah I know YOU WILL

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

If he does get back to you Siobhan tell him to stop in and say Hi to us all.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Morning Owls.

Siobhan, woohoo I knew you would do good on the test.

Val, sorry about the PO yesterday. I bet the girls will love the snow today.

Megan, how exciting for Gavin to take the skateboard classes, poor pea but sure he excited to have a special treat and spend time with Mommy, sorry about the rough day yesterday, always hard signing the baby up for Kinder.

Tuki, I didn't get very far trying to digi scrap yesterday I really need to try to work on it when I am at home alone and can think a little more instead of a crop environment until I get accustomed how to do everything. Plus think I need to do it when I have internet access so I can watch the tutorials when need be and have Val and Debbie online to ask questions to. LOL!

Ok, I need to get ready for the day, DS's GF and I are going out shopping for party stuff for her dad's 70th bday party.

Hope you all have a great day.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to joy2crop

Thank you again girls for your support. I am excited!

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to SiobhanR

I will most certainly tell Phil to check-in. Ha, that is kinda prison term all in and of itself! LOL

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to SiobhanR

• SiobhanR Said:
I will most certainly tell Phil to check-in. Ha, that is kinda prison term all in and of itself! LOL

LOL

OK I've got to get back to work. Just sat down for a few to chat and it turned into an hour. Oops

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

My side of the closet is all clean and organized.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OOOO and DH just went out to shovel the drive and sidewalk

Said the last time he shoveled that it hurt his back really bad but then after the pain went away his back felt better than ever and maybe it just need strengthened. that's what I've been telling him forever. geesh. Oh well at least he is out doing it - not going to complain or say I told you so at all. Just smile and say thank you.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics