Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: What is ur fav paper line right now?        (Topic#1533631)
happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08

I'm wanting to get a new paper line, because I haven't bought anything scrappy in a VERY long time. I'm kinda out of the loop right now, so... what is your current fav???

Diamond Events by Tiffany
In response to happygirl08

I tend to like whatever catches my eye...I just bought DCWV's Mariposa (the entire collection) and can not WAIT to use it on last years New Orleans trip.

I really REALLY like BoBunny's Jazmyne, too...I just do not like purchasing things online and can not find it in a Dallas store.

You can not go wrong with any of the DCWV stacks (there are a few threads about this brand in the forums). So much coordinates with each line...

Tiffany

babydoll1
Mayor
babydoll1
In response to Diamond Events by Tiffany

COSMO CRICKET!!

CourtneyLee
Resident
CourtneyLee
In response to babydoll1

I've been obsessed with Webster's Pages 'Lullaby Lane" and "Garden Party" lines and the "Homespun Chic" line by GCD Studios.

Shelbys Nana
Resident
Shelbys Nana
In response to CourtneyLee

Webster and prima

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Shelbys Nana

Karen foster's high society! just got it, but haven't used it yet. and the Glitz distressed couture line, I just bought some of that stuff.

I also really want the Basics collection (manila, white and kraft) from Basic Grey.

Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Tina scraps on 04-30-10 02:48 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

In response to Tina scraps

Oh I forgot about all of those...LOL.

I also like the Domestic Goddess line. I have those just waiting in my shopping cart here at sb.com.

Tiffany

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton
In response to happygirl08

I love BG and G45.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to DaisyButton

Cosmo Cricket!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to runzalot81

My fave....faveS!...are Bo Bunny and Basic Grey...

kariyava
Pro
kariyava
In response to Scrapkaty

I love basic grey, crate paper, and pink paislee's new queen bee line.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to kariyava

I'm having a little fling with Cosmo Cricket right now, but my other faves are Basic Grey and Graphic 45.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to MommaSaid

LOVE Graphics 45!

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08
In response to dwelch

thanks ladies! excited to search the superstore and see tickles my fancy...

S.Baker
Idol
S.Baker
In response to Scrapkaty

I like Prima, Basic Grey (green @ heart) Crate (pp doll collection) Glitz Design (distressed couture) I guess it depends on your s-booking style, because I have bought Prima and I have Mariposa wich is GORGEOUS and the only thing I can do with it....is STARE @ IT! Oh and I found this line TPS in my local sb store wich is very inexpensive and the colors are so vivid and bright. I did a lo on my dd 23th b-day it's in my gallery but sb.com does not carry it. If you like bright and fun colors I think you will like this line.

musica620
Idol
musica620
In response to S.Baker

I always look at others, but find what I want in BG. I'm so excited they brought out a few of the old lines. I loved the early ones.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to musica620

OK seriously, anything from Webster's pages,,,,BUT ESPECIALLY PostCards from paris,,,,omg, so gorgeous!!!!!! And their "petite papers" are extremely economical and perfect for minibooks and cards,,,,,

I'm in L O V E.
Products Referenced in This Post:

In response to CommaHolly

oh...my....this is not good. I now have so many new faves. My problem would be I would buy them all and not find a LO good enough for it. I just like looking at pretty paper.

Tiffany

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Diamond Events by Tiffany

BG basics! Love that I can mix them with BG Kioshi and Green at Heart (I do have an obsession with pp though lol)! Cosmo Cricket and Bo Bunny too Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade isn't new but is my all time favorite line that has come out by anyone. :drool:

cupcakegirl
Tenant
cupcakegirl
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

I have a very unhealthy addiction to Basic Grey. I don't buy any other kind of paper, it's quite sad haha. It's always my favorite kind, the new one line Kioshi is gorgeous!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics