Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: WHY?        (Topic#1534281)
momany
momany 
Idol
momany
In response to 950nancy

Wow, Kelly! They should make your post its own category in the Superstore. Amazing stuff!

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to momany

I tend to look for embellishments in the countries while I am traveling. Everyplace is unique, but Paris will always be my favorite.

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to dotfree

I have been stocking up on Italy things and have picked up quite a few already.
I LUV the David stickers!

Suzastampin
Tenant
Suzastampin
In response to KellyCali

Here's a couple of links for lots of travel stuff. I purchased from both of them when I got back from my CTMH Mediterranean Cruise.

http://www.travelscrappin.com/
http://www.scrapyourtrip.com/

My cruisin' buddy also found lots of great papers on Ebay. We got some for London, Paris, Rome, Barcelona and Pisa. Some were the newer glitter papers. Fun!

Suz

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
  • Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
Its hard for me to incorporate a fad into my scrapbooking, no matter what the fad is, if it doesn't fit the theme of my pics. The only way I would want paris stuff in my LOs, is if I was scrapping Paris photos. I liked the owls/birds, but unless I was scrapping outside photos, they didn't seem to go with my design.

Guess I'm just weird.

I'm with you on that one!

You think I'm weird too!!!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to StarsNSparkles

I love flowers, bling and distressing, but I liked them before they really became a fad. Most of the fads I don't really see the point in unless you can tie it to your LO somehow.

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
I'm waiting for the flower fad to end. I suspect I'll be waiting a long time, lol!

OH MY GOD YES! I don't get it! Flowers flowers flowers on EVERYTHING. Inexplicable, impertinent, irrelevant FLOWERS!

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to StarsNSparkles

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
Its hard for me to incorporate a fad into my scrapbooking, no matter what the fad is, if it doesn't fit the theme of my pics. The only way I would want paris stuff in my LOs, is if I was scrapping Paris photos. I liked the owls/birds, but unless I was scrapping outside photos, they didn't seem to go with my design.

Guess I'm just weird.

I am EXACTLY the same way. I really REALLY prefer to have my embellishments pertain to my photos WHEN possible.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Penny Lane

Okay, I must admit, I have a what can only be described as a flower addiction ... I adore them even on boy pages. I've tried to cut back, but I'm amazed when people say they have tons of flowers in their stash ... I tend to use mine as soon as I get them.

I haven't really gotten into the Paris fad, and was never a fan of the whole owl thing, but I do love the whole distressed look.

Guess I'm a sucker for a fad ...

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics