Username Post: How do I create a Cover!?        (Topic#1534735)
secret22serenity
New Kid On the Block
secret22serenity

I know this may seem ridiculous but I am brand new to scrap booking. I have looked at a lot of you guess books and they are amazing! I do not know where to begin but my crisis is the cover! How do you make the cover? All you guys covers look flawless what do you use to cover the original look of the book? I was looking and I can't tell from the edges that anything was used.I do not mean the decorations I mean the base of the cover is is paper or do you just cover it with the decorations? Please help me!
Products Referenced in This Post:

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to secret22serenity

For Faithbooking we were to decorate an album and a journal. I found two books that have a damask design in the middle of their covers, Than I added things to them to make them what I wanted to represent the subject. You can see what I did in my gallery as well as my scrapping blog.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to dotfree

I don't really understand the question.

I use leather-like albums. I don't cover them with anything.

Some albums come with a clear cover you could leave on.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to Bxr-Linda

Where are you finding others' covers that you're looking at? I don't understand what you mean either. I think most people leave the covers of the scrapbooks the way they come.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Here Kitty

Do you mean mini albums? Some are chipboard, acrylic, or anything, even paper bags. Those are covered with paint, ink, paper and embellished.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics