Username Post: HELP ME PLEASE!!! NEED IDEAS! ASAP!!        (Topic#1534887)
New Kid On the Block

Ok to all my fellow scrappers I know that yall will be flowing with ideas! So please please please help a girl out!!!

So we just moved to a new place and I now have an entire room all for my scrapping! YEY!!!! So I am doing it up right and getting everything in order! In this process I have found SO many picture that I have mulipules of! And when I say mulipules I mean 20-30! Most of these are old school, sports, and pro pics (almost all wallet sized.

For many reasons I just DONT wanna throw them away! Any and ALL ideas welcome! I dont wanna just throw them into envelopes and mail them out! So please help! LOL

Thanks in advance!!! Somehow I know I will come back to too many options1

Thanks Janel

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56
In response to thesgtswife

Try using them as a mosaic background and then add one or two larger pix & embellish.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to bgsl56

Cut out titles for your layouts using the photos as your "paper".

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to dwelch

If I was so lucky, I'd make them into mini albums. And or as gifts.

You could use small chipboard books, word albums, small tins/suitcases/boxes, rolodex files, etc

Anytime I have extras photos of any sort, that's where they usually end up.

Also, for the record, another idea is to go ahead and use all the same photos in a row, within a LO. If done right, it gives it an extra creative look.

Hope That Helps!

Products Referenced in This Post:

New Kid On the Block
In response to KellyCali

HOLY COW!!! Great product ideas! Guess I know what everyone is geeting for Christmas! Which is probably good seeing as we moved! And arent with them all!!

Thanks ladies! I will def take all other ideas too! Keep em coming! When I say a lot of wallet photos I mean A LOT!!!!!!! I used to work at a photo studio! So I paid next to nothing!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Do you have children? I only have one. Last month, she was upset because I've been taking my doubles and started a scrapbook for each of my nieces and nephews to give to them when they graduate from high school. I didn't start one for my daughter, knowing she will eventually get mine. She said she was hurt I didn't to think to give her one for graduation, rather than waiting until she's in her 30's or 40's when I'd be willing to part with mine! Talk about guilt trip, but she was right. One thing I did start that she doesn't know about, is I've been making duplicate pages of her for when she has her own kids and they'll each have a photo album that Grandma put together for them before they were born! I've picked up a few tips along the way, and have copied some of her art work to put along side her picture at that age.

Peg364
Peg364 
Idol
Peg364
In response to Lookin4newideas

I think all the ideas above are great, I would suggest, making a time capule (other than a scrapbook). Make a brag book or whatever and put it away for your children when they are older, on their wedding day or whatever. Make a time capsule out of a paint can and decorate each for each child, put other memories in there as well, seal it off, and it will be a great treasure when they get older and share it with their familes.

Lost Coast Scrapper
Governor
Lost Coast Scrapper

IF I WERE YOU I'D DO SOME PAGES THAT HAVE MULTIPLE PHOTOS (EVEN USING THE SAME PHOTO) LIKE DOWN ONE SIDE OR SOME KIND OF PATTERN WITH THEM!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics