Username Post: What theme would suit?        (Topic#1535069)
New Kid On the Block

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm 21 and pretty new to scrapbooking. I made a lovely album for my best friends 21st birthday last year and had a blast making it.

I am now planning to make a scrapbook for my Nannas 80th birthday next year and she recently sent over some photos to use for it. I had originally intended on going for an antique/vintage/heirloom feel as a lot of the photos are black and white, but there are many more coloured photos and I have no idea how to tie these in with this theme. Is it possible?

Thanks!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to kbooth37

• kbooth37 Said:
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm 21 and pretty new to scrapbooking. I made a lovely album for my best friends 21st birthday last year and had a blast making it.

I am now planning to make a scrapbook for my Nannas 80th birthday next year and she recently sent over some photos to use for it. I had originally intended on going for an antique/vintage/heirloom feel as a lot of the photos are black and white, but there are many more coloured photos and I have no idea how to tie these in with this theme. Is it possible?

Thanks!

sure, it's still possible to do vintage/heirloom with a variety of photos. there are MANY products for you to use that will help with the flow. There are also lots of gallery photos that are vintage/heirloom and use color photos.

Here is just a tiny amount of product from the superstore that could work for you, there is a lot more in there though! vintage albums are fun.
Products Referenced in This Post:

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to Here Kitty

If you had your heart set on black and white you could always have copies made in black and white or sepia.Then you would still have your original photos.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics