Page 1 of 1094 
Username Post: "Sometimes I just need to vent..."daily vent III        (Topic#1535164)
Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-21-10 03:21 PM

continue ladies...

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to Huskymom

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to amandahugandkiss

I can't believe I can't come up with a good vent to start off the new thread...

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 05-21-10 03:39 PM
In response to Bxr-Linda

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Nonvent: my baby girl is a kindergarten graduate! Here is our little kindegarten graduate with her teacher.

y

congrats!!

yeah Liz for dh leaving!

Tiff, gotta love what kids claims the parents say!
However, I copied hw in school and other copied mine. we'd switch. I hate history, np with English, math of science. I could always find someone with History to copy.

I'd have a hard time being mad at coping homework-seeing as how I did it.

• cschissell Said:
I don't like my student worker! I wish I could fire someone for being annoying.

amen to that!!

'what's that mean?' grrrrr

oh and apparently manager told her her 'work isn't anything special' (it's not) and she came in today gunho ready! geez, like she's out to take over. took on a bunch of work, then at 4:45 was flipping because she only got half of it done. :rollseyes:

• theboydbunch Said:
I'll start a new one tonight. I'm at the 'rents and will do it when I get home....

e, sounds to me like there's a lot of bs going on at your job and they told you that (about other plans for you) to pacify you for awhile if another person is getting another promotion instead of you again..

no clue. I'm not applying this time. Resume's due Monday, position was accounouced today, we'll know on Friday.

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 05-21-10 03:39 PM
In response to ELynn

Caring on:
  • Jugs Said:
Oh Tiff...is my dd in your class

she said she was ready for a science test
got a C+
so obviously she wasnt and just didnt wnt to study last night

then claimed in her defense that the C+ was better than an F

oh and even though she only missed 5 - she saw others that missed 15... WTH? I dont give a rats azz about others

grrr
long night at my house

she so much as looks at me crossways and she is so grounded from a "very important party" tomorrow ...

grrrr
double grrrr
did I say grrrrr

and Liz ---- I'd love the ice coffee recipe you use ....

I hated test with only a few questions on them. ugh. miss 5 and it's a C?

though, i was very balanced and focus on the END results.

A+C='s B. get a A one quarter, a C then next, semester grade is B.

D + A ='s high C, or low B if I brown nose.

why work harder when you can work smarter?

so, 5 test in one week, I'd pick 2 to study for (never history-history I'd cram at the last second).

first thing-figure out what percent the final is of your grade, then either carry high average all quarter and blow off final or blow off all quarter and ace the final.

yep. says the one with 3.0 in high school.

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 05-21-10 03:44 PM
In response to ELynn

Deb,

I do the most work. Even slacking off I'm STILL doing the most work. If they promote me, I'm doing less work. more managing/training.

Nope, they had their chance.

Though i'm REALLY getting ticket at co-worker who site next to asking me questions. 'what's that mean' ugh!

I even had my headphones in IGNORING HER, she called my name, louder, louder, then tapped my chair.

only because she had an interviewee did I answer.

which is another odd thing.

They have NEVER sat an interviewee with me. they' sat them with everyone else, including new people. odd.

What bothers me is, the only time (last year review) they said improve on this (normal you've been here a year, time to do more stuff) I met and exceeded their expectations (managers words when I didn't get the position).

oh well. imo-their loss no one else their has earned or deserves the position and no one has the knowledge. The other supervisor (the one I trained who is leaving) STILL will ask me questions at time about diff stuff.

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 05-21-10 03:45 PM
In response to ELynn

• EeyoreLynn Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:
Nonvent: my baby girl is a kindergarten graduate! Here is our little kindegarten graduate with her teacher.

y

congrats!!

yeah Liz for dh leaving!

Tiff, gotta love what kids claims the parents say!
However, I copied hw in school and other copied mine. we'd switch. I hate history, np with English, math of science. I could always find someone with History to copy.

I'd have a hard time being mad at coping homework-seeing as how I did it.

• cschissell Said:
I don't like my student worker! I wish I could fire someone for being annoying.

amen to that!!

'what's that mean?' grrrrr

oh and apparently manager told her her 'work isn't anything special' (it's not) and she came in today gunho ready! geez, like she's out to take over. took on a bunch of work, then at 4:45 was flipping because she only got half of it done. :rollseyes:

• theboydbunch Said:
I'll start a new one tonight. I'm at the 'rents and will do it when I get home....

e, sounds to me like there's a lot of bs going on at your job and they told you that (about other plans for you) to pacify you for awhile if another person is getting another promotion instead of you again..

no clue. I'm not applying this time. Resume's due Monday, position was accounouced today, we'll know on Friday.

Congratulations Ria.

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 05-21-10 03:48 PM
In response to Obi

I don't know do housework and there is a new vent thread.

Vent 1. I went to the supermarket twice yesterday and thanks to DS I still need more Dishwashing liquid.

Vent 2. Hydrogen peroxide stain remover is not getting the unknown red stain out of the carpet in the lounge. Again thanks DS. No food or drinks in the lounge.

mini mum
Pro
mini mum
In response to Obi

morning all. Saturday morning here and the sun is shining but its freeeeeeezzzzing..... and we still have June, July and August the offical winter months to come......

No vents, SeaHag pain has died down to a dull thud and I am spending the day card marking seeing as one of my work colleagues wife bought my whole stash.....joy, joy

Ange

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 05-21-10 04:08 PM
In response to mini mum

• mini mum Said:
morning all. Saturday morning here and the sun is shining but its freeeeeeezzzzing..... and we still have June, July and August the offical winter months to come......

No vents, SeaHag pain has died down to a dull thud and I am spending the day card marking seeing as one of my work colleagues wife bought my whole stash.....joy, joy

Ange

She bought your stash. That's the holy grail of card making. Congrats.

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to Obi

nonvent day: played in the dirt all day and drey made delicious supper... mediterrean herb-scented chicken, baked potato and corn. it was superb. yummo. so i agreed to clean the kitchen which only took minutes compared to his one hour of cooking LOL

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to Prettylolo

and another nonvent: i scored a number of empty glass jars with lids that i can use for embellishments for FREE at a yard sale this morning. woohoo

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Prettylolo

Lori,
I want YOUR day!

Hubby is out of town, so daughter and I are getting his non-favorite, chicken, artichoke pizza and a chick-flick movie.

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 05-21-10 04:26 PM
In response to Bxr-Linda

Ok I can't be bothered going back and checking who's to blame for posting about pac man?

It's addictive. Thanks. (I think.)

I think a lot of people must be playing the games slow. I remember the real game being so much faster.

It's so old that the children thinks it's a radically new concept.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Obi

Yeah, pacman's slow. Although if you exit and restart your browser it's faster again for awhile. Yeah, who IS to blame for that again?? I've been playing off and on all day!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Obi

E that is the child who goes nuts over E's.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to BlingQueenRia

Linda - I KNEW I wasn't losing my mind. I had wondered if you had deleted it. Yeah, I'm ignoring a lot of posts lately.

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 05-21-10 04:33 PM
In response to scraprabbit

• scraprabbit Said:
Yeah, pacman's slow. Although if you exit and restart your browser it's faster again for awhile. Yeah, who IS to blame for that again?? I've been playing off and on all day!

I thought it was you actually. I'm glad I didn't name names.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Obi

Dear Little Sh!ts Who Live Upstairs,

Quit dribbling that dammed basketball up and down the stairs. It's annoying. While were at it, quit running and stomping and jumping. Did you realize your floor is our ceiling, or is it that you just don't care?

Turn the music down before 11am. Good night. BTW when I start working nights and sleeping days, I WILL go to the landlord every time you disturb my sleep. I don't give a flying fart that your grandfather is the maintenance man here. That doesn't give you free reign to throw garbage around and disturb everybodys peace. So cool it.

Signed,

Irritated Neighbor

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 05-21-10 04:44 PM
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Dear Little Sh!ts Who Live Upstairs,

Quit dribbling that dammed basketball up and down the stairs. It's annoying. While were at it, quit running and stomping and jumping. Did you realize your floor is our ceiling, or is it that you just don't care?

Turn the music down before 11am. Good night. BTW when I start working nights and sleeping days, I WILL go to the landlord every time you disturb my sleep. I don't give a flying fart that your grandfather is the maintenance man here. That doesn't give you free reign to throw garbage around and disturb everybodys peace. So cool it.

Signed,

Irritated Neighbor

Does the apartment have rules like no loud noises after 11 so you can complain to somebody?

When I lived in a town house if we had loud noises after 11 the self appointed tenants committee was straight on to anyone.

Page 1 of 1094 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics