Username Post: Anyone know of a product like a sidekick?        (Topic#1535405)
PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

Hello all, new here. I have only been scrapping for about a month but totally hooked and already addicted to punches.

I have seen a Creative memories sidekick drink holder and garbage bag holder but the seller won't send to Canada. I searched the CM website but it's not available. Is there another product like this on the market I could look into?

Do you have a homemade option you would like to share?

ScrapperSara22
Guru
ScrapperSara22
In response to PhotobearSam

I think they have the scrap-ma-bob here at the superstore, and if you can find it, Chatterbox came out with the first one and I believe it was called the tagalong. I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine! Don't know what I'd do without it!!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to ScrapperSara22

Looking for a particular item

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Bxr-Linda

did you try ebay?

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to siameseplease

Yup...tried Ebay. The ones that have it won't ship to me in Canada. I only knew of the creative memories one but these other 2 don't show up either.

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss

I got my scrap-ma-bob here. Shipping is high to Canada, so I would place a big order to make it worth it. I love it- evertime I go to crops people are jealous!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to amandahugandkiss

Ask your local scrapbook store to order one for you. I know that in Ottawa we can order the Chatterbox Tag-along locally so maybe one near you can do the same.

Too bad CM discontinued theirs. A lot of my friends ordered them from a CMC to use at the store for crops. Then she ordered the Chatterbox ones but we had ours already.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to corrie fan

One of my friends own a scrapbooking store in Ottawa and I never even thought to ask her....Boy, I'm crazy sometimes.

Thanks for the hint. Where do you buy your stuff in Ottawa? My hubby is from there and we visit often. Too bad I had not started scrapping on our last trip in December....

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

In Ottawa - The Scrapbox and The Paper Passion. The first store carries it or can order it no problem.

There are a couple more that are in the south end and west end but I am an east end gal.

I also drive out to Alfred from time to time.

What store does your friend own? There is Scraptease and Tina's Scrapbooking.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to corrie fan

OMG!!!! Small world....Jenn at the Scrapbox is a good friend of mine as well as my husband. I met her through my Hubby. When you see Jenn next, tell her Samantha and Bubbles say hello.....This is so cool. Nice to meet you.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

I'll try to remember that!

I just realized that the tag-along must be the scrap-amabob or whatever it is called. I think Chatterbox closed its doors.

Maybe next time you're in town or call Jenn to order it and she may do you a favour and ship it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics