Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Favorite Scrap Stores?        (Topic#1535485)
Buttons and Bows
Tenant
Buttons and Bows
In response to OhioKatie

I live in the Fairborn/Beavercreek area. We have Stop & Crop in the Lofino's plaza off of 35 and there is
Simply Scrapbooks in the Elder Beerman plaza off of Dorothy Lane and Woodman in Kettering. I love both. Simply Scrapbooks has a wonderful selection of ribbon.

Tenant
In response to Buttons and Bows

I live near Columbus. I got an email last week I think that Pizazz It Scrapbooks is moving. Not sure where to yet though.

Pinksky-
Resident
Pinksky-
In response to ChelleM

Simply Scrapbooks in Kettering, (suburb of Dayton), is awesome. They have all the new stuff from the best lines like Graphic 45, Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket, Crate and on and on. I could go broke in there. Also, lots of embellies, stamps, tools, and other goodies--love it

faithfulscrapper
New Kid On the Block
faithfulscrapper
In response to Pinksky-

I live in Steubenville Ohio an dthere are only 3 places actually in town, the rest are 40 minutes away in PIttsburgh. Which isn't far but when you just need one thing it can be a pain!

1. Create a room- a lot of merchandise but can be overwhelming even for a seasoned scrapper!
2.Joann's- Not a very good selection
3.Crop Circle- This is my shop. We are a crop shop first and foremost but we do specialize in custom embellishments!

TIffany

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to CreatedForYou

• CreatedForYou Said:
My favorite LSS is The Embellished Scrapbook in Sandusky, OH. They have been open a little over a year & they are ALWAYS getting new stuff. I also like their "Garage Sale" section. They have an area in the back of the store to buy & sell pre-owned scrapbook supplies. It's an awesome way to find cheap supplies, and an even better way to sell your old or half-used supplies! They track what I sell & I get store credit to buy new supplies!

I also like:
Archivers, North Olmsted
Pat Catans, North Ridgeville (especially their huge clearance section in the back!)
JoAnns, North Olmsted
Michaels, Avon... although their CS is terrible
Hobby Lobby, Medina

There is also a scrapbook store in Lodi @ the Outlet Mall. They have a good selection of paper, but they don't seem to get new stuff very often.

I'd love to know about any other LSS around the Cleveland area!

Oooo...I didn't know there was one in Sandusky

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to Scrapper42Teens

• Scrapper42Teens Said:
I live in Columbus, Ohio. Here's the local near me...

*SCRAPBOOK GROUPIES-Gahanna. (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SINCE I WORK THERE! WE DO HAVE THE BEST PAPER!)This place is awesome, but it takes me well over an hour to get there.

*PIZAZZIT! SCRAPBOOK-Pickerington (tons of stuff @ this place, pricey to me)They lost their lease and closed this summer.

*B&B SCRAPBOOKS- Powell (only been there once, maybe a year ago)They closed this summer, although I heard a new one is opening near-by.

*MoJo SCRAPBOOKS- Westerville (never been there)

*RED LETTER JOURNALS- Grove City (Nice place, medium in size)

*SCRAPBOOK ART- Lewis Center (never been there either)

*SCRAPBOOKING BY LISA- Carnation, OH (this HUGE store is inside the Carnation Mall. Very nice!)

These are the local, privately owned stores that I know of.

PLEASE support them by spending money there!!! They close (cannot afford to stay open)when we spend our money elsewhere! So if you want your local stores to stay open, take your friends there & SHOP, SHOP, SHOP!!!

Btw, we have the huge chain stores like HobbyLobby, Archiver's, Michael's, & JoAnn's. (I shop here to, but ONLY to buy large things like punches & paper packs @ 40-50%off...the local stores are unable to offer such huge discounts, but I spend chunks in local stores)

Hope this was helpful.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to RobinH

• RobinH Said:
I love Stamplistic in Amherst, Oh. They recently moved into a larger location (around the corner from their previous one) and it's very nice. Tons of stamps and scrapbook items. Good people, too.

AWESOME place and people!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to leebla

Leebla, thank you for updating that Columbus area list!

It takes me about 2 hours to get there but I think I'll have to make a trip down there and stay at a friends house so I can have a full weekend of scrapbook shopping!!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to Ohio4HMom

UPDATE

I was looking up the info on Scapbook Groupies and it looks like they closed

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to Ohio4HMom

just heard tonight that Stamplistic in Amherst is closing now too

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to Ohio4HMom

Pat Catan's (Berea Rd, in Cleveland and Center Ridge Rd in Westlake). Sometimes WalMart has good products. The JoAnn's in Lakewood closed, and I have no idea where the closest one is located.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to MomWolf

MomWolf, where are you located? There is a really nice one in North Olmsted.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to Ohio4HMom

• Ohio4HMom Said:
just heard tonight that Stamplistic in Amherst is closing now too

They closed their storefront, but they are going to maintain an online presence. She also is still going to host crops and classes. Awesome lady. Will support her any way I can.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to leebla

THANK YOU FOR THAT INFO Leebla!!! Glad to hear that!

I never got out that way often but I didn't know she had an online

New Kid On the Block
In response to Ohio4HMom

Im in Cincinnati. One place called Stamping Buddies, she has a lot of Tim Holtz and Basic Grey. Geared more towards stamping, but there is some cute stuff!

Samothrace
Guru
Samothrace
In response to coliekumar

Scrapbooking by Lisa in Alliance is a great store! Lots of specialty paper. I always go overboard buying flowers there! they have a great selection of cardstock colors too.

Although, when I want to really drop down and spend some money...Fairlawn is the place to go. Within a mile you have Archivers, Hobby Lobby (not open on sundays for people who don't know, Michaels and a like Supersize JoAnns. I only say Supersize b/c they have way more EK punchs than the one I have here in Canton.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics