Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: LEARN TO SCRAPBOOK (for FREE)        (Topic#1535557)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-28-10 04:50 PM

Sign up today and get ALL 24-lessons absolutely free. In this online class (delivered via email), you'll learn how to create simple, yet beautiful keepsakes that your family will cherish for generations to come. You'll also learn how to organize your photos, where to find inspiration, how to create a scrapbook and SO MUCH MORE!

This class was created by Jill Davis (Scrapbook.com Founder) and a team of expert scrapbookers. You'll learn from some of the most knowledgeable scrapbooking teachers in the world and it won't cost you anything.

Class Value: $23.95
Today's Price: FREE

After you sign up, you'll get one lesson every day (for 24 days). You'll also get a free subscription to the Scrapbook.com weekly newsletter. Register today and your first lesson will arrive in seconds.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Kels

This course is very good. Some things I thought they were not easy to make, are so simple, so now I'm starting very good and I hope to make beautiful creations in a very soon future.

Thank you for this great help !

Katiuska - Panama.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Kels

I can't wait to get my first lesson!! I hope I can do it, I have all the stuff including the Cricut machine, so I'm excited to get started. :-)

New Kid On the Block
In response to familyof7

I just received my first scrapbooking lesson today....I am so thrilled....Can't wait to get started....

escrapbookpaperstorage
New Kid On the Block
escrapbookpaperstorage
In response to bugsbuni50

I just recently started these lessons and just want to say thank you they are brilliant and I am learning so much from them.

julieuliette
New Kid On the Block
julieuliette
In response to escrapbookpaperstorage

I signed up for these classes on Sunday and received my first lesson but haven't received any since then, what should I do? Help please!

susies1955
New Kid On the Block
susies1955
In response to julieuliette

I also got my first one on Nov. 9th but no other ones.
Susie

New Kid On the Block
In response to susies1955

Just joined today!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to frankieteamexcellence

I just finished all 24 lessons. What a great help!!!! Thank you!!!!

chogberg
New Kid On the Block
chogberg
In response to debby_westbrook

It´s gone bee sooooo exciting. I am a swedish girl and wonder if I can get it on swedish?

tattoo_denna
New Kid On the Block
tattoo_denna
In response to chogberg

I signed up last Saturday and have only received 1 lesson so far

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to tattoo_denna

I had the same issue but after going through the first lesson I found the link to ALL 24 classes at the bottom there is a link that says Overachiever, it sends you straight to the full list of classes.

Happy Learning!!!!

Veronica

nnylyssim
Tenant
nnylyssim
In response to uruvero

AWESOME! I am so excited to start this course. I am glad that there is a free way to learn more about scrapbooking

LeeCee
LeeCee 
Resident
LeeCee
In response to nnylyssim

i started the class its so kool. :banana:

New Kid On the Block
In response to LeeCee

Hello, i have tried to sign up for the scrapbooking tutorials too however i have not received an email. I have tried twice but have not received anything. I am so excited about starting i cannot wait. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you very much

smilesandsunshine2113
New Kid On the Block
smilesandsunshine2113
In response to jahermouch

I just got my first lesson today, and I'm very excited to get started! I've done a small bit of scrapbooking here and there over the years, but I'm really hoping to get into it now that I have a baby girl.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Kels

I took this and although 2 lessons didn't come, I found it very helpful and enjoyable.
Thank you for these free lessons.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 09-19-11 04:32 PM
In response to Bekka17

Please let me know which two emails you missed and I'll be happy to email them over to you for your reference!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Kels

Hi, I signed up for the scrapbooking lessons yesterday, Ive received lesson 2 but not lesson 1. I was just wondering if you could send this to me? Thankyou:)

( email c3019120@uon.edu.au )

New Kid On the Block
In response to MrsTaylor84

i started this class 9 days ago and it is helping me out so much

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics